Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never went to clubs and parties still in my 20s

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been invited a lot by friends, but never made my way to explore that lifestyle because I always considered it as a waste of time.

Do you guys see clubs and parties as a waste of time? Is it worth to try it out?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been invited a lot by friends, but never made my way to explore that lifestyle because I always considered it as a waste of time.

Do you guys see clubs and parties as a waste of time? Is it worth to try it out?
Whether or not it is a waste of time is decided completely by you. If you are curious then why not spend one night out and this way you know for sure. The best thing you can do is to do you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I went to a lot of parties in college since I attended a school that can be called "Hot Girl U" with an active party scene. If you want to know the details about parties in college, I recommend the thread below.

Once I turned 21, I had the ability to enjoy nightlife. I have been to many bars and nightclubs since turning 21. It's mostly a waste. It's a bigger waste in the last decade or so because few interactions from nightlife have longevity. I first started going to bars in the mid-2000s and things were different at that time. When I first started going to bars, getting a woman's phone number in a bar and discussing a date was more likely to result in a date and future interaction. Many men in the mating environment today have noticed that bar interactions that result in a phone number exchange of some kind are resulting in more flake jobs.

In general, you're not missing much by not going to bars/nightclubs and not going to parties. You have the option of arranging your dates from in-person approaches in non-bar settings, social circle stuff, and possibly swipe apps. I wouldn't recommend the swipe app option.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, you're not missing much by not going to bars/nightclubs and not going to parties. You have the option of arranging your dates from in-person approaches in non-bar settings, social circle stuff, and possibly swipe apps. I wouldn't recommend the swipe app option.
You may be right about that. Dipping your pen in company ink has always been a bad idea but in today's environment, it's sheer lunacy.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I went to high school keg parties. Then in my 20s I was married and all business. Never stepped foot into a strip club until I was 30. Early 30s starting going to some clubs and some parties when I could. Did that for 6-7 years off and on. I went to some of Chicago's top clubs a few times. Now that I have done it, I can't say I would put it on my bucket list of last wishes if I hadn't done it and only had limited time to live. BUT, on the other hand, it was life experience that I didn't regret doing either. Everyone should try it out whenever it seems like a good time in their life, and see for themselves. Even if you just do it a few times. Now, my preference is to go to redneck hillbilly bars where I better fit in.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
used to love it in my early twenties then it got expensive like a lot of things in the city rather LA and ny or mia

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course its not a waste of time, if youre meeting hot young girls where else are you gonna take them? Museums?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't say what age in your twenties. If late 20s I think that would significant, you would have had a good reason as to why you haven't gone yet and would surely know yourself by this point. In which case no it wouldn't be worthwhile because you wouldn't enjoy it.

Most men don't actually enjoy it but the allure of ***** (that they don't get) keeps them going. I went for a period in my 20s most of the time was a disappointment and I pissed away money and wasted my time. The kind of women that go there I pulled later after I stopped going and climbed the ladder of life lol.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course its not a waste of time, if youre meeting hot young girls where else are you gonna take them? Museums?
No Disneyworld, after a wonderful beach walk holding her hand and telling her how much I want to spend my rest of the life with her

No honestly to me at home, I don’t need parties for this

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't say what age in your twenties. If late 20s I think that would significant, you would have had a good reason as to why you haven't gone yet and would surely know yourself by this point. In which case no it wouldn't be worthwhile because you wouldn't enjoy it.

Most men don't actually enjoy it but the allure of ***** (that they don't get) keeps them going. I went for a period in my 20s most of the time was a disappointment and I pissed away money and wasted my time. The kind of women that go there I pulled later after I stopped going and climbed the ladder of life lol.
I’m 24, I don’t know either I have this kind of mental blockage to try it out

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing to party and it's wanting to party while drinking and doing drugs different animals