Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Forget Condoms

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to bring a condom last night and probably lost my only chance to **** this college model. ALWAYS HAVE A CONDOM AROUND YOU EVEN IF YOU THINK THERE'S NO CHANCE YOU'RE GETTING LAID THAT NIGHT. I'm going to go slap myself a few more times now, then shake it off and go get some phone numbers.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who carries a condom in his wallet?

Don't forget the crash kit in your car...

- more condoms
- hygiene products
- bottle of hard liquor
- lube
- change of clothes
- $20 cash

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mercenary
Am I the only one who carries a condom in his wallet?
Probably, since it's horribly unsafe. Keeping a condom in your wallet puts a lot of heat and pressure on it, especially if you keep your wallet in your back pocket like a lot of guys do. Same with keeping a condom in your car.

When they get that kind of heat and pressure on them, they're much more susceptable to leaks and breakage.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

When they get that kind of heat and pressure on them, they're much more susceptable to leaks and breakage.
That explains my 2 kids then
:p

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus I barely carry any of those things. Maybe that's why my game is suffering over the last two days. I'm acually going to use your list (*and the sun shines through the heavens*).

Btw, I can't ever get women to just give me a blow job unless they're freaks and they start working the slob without asking. It's always been from women I've talked to for a while.

Mercenary... heh.