Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Netflix movie about Motley Crue--"The Dirt"

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in the 80's so I was a fan of the heavy metal and glam metal bands. I finally saw this last night and it was pretty good. Three out of four of the band members were played by foreigners (An Englishman, Welshman and Australian). Machine Gun Kelly was the only American portraying Tommy Lee. I I find nothing wrong with this, just an interesting bit of trivia.

Nobody gets more trim, than rock stars, it is amazing. I think Vince Neil slept with three women a day I read somewhere. I was thinking, a male rock star is the equivalent of a drop dead gorgeous female in her late teens-early 20's since everybody wants you.

Nikki Sixx (bassist) seems like the nicest/humblest of the group; which is interesting since he had an awful childhood compared to the others.

Check it out it out if you have Netflix and were a fan of the CrÜe"

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in the 80's so I was a fan of the heavy metal and glam metal bands. I finally saw this last night and it was pretty good. Three out of four of the band members were played by foreigners (An Englishman, Welshman and Australian). Machine Gun Kelly was the only American portraying Tommy Lee. I I find nothing wrong with this, just an interesting bit of trivia.

Nobody gets more trim, than rock stars, it is amazing. I think Vince Neil slept with three women a day I read somewhere. I was thinking, a male rock star is the equivalent of a drop dead gorgeous female in her late teens-early 20's since everybody wants you.

Nikki Sixx (bassist) seems like the nicest/humblest of the group; which is interesting since he had an awful childhood compared to the others.

Check it out it out if you have Netflix and were a fan of the CrÜe"
I am a HUGE Motley Crue fan. Seen them 4 times in concert with the classic lineup.

My favorite 80's rock band was also the most underrated 80's rock band: DOKKEN.

I have DirecTV and Amazon Prime so I haven't seen the Motley Crue biopic yet.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a HUGE Motley Crue fan. Seen them 4 times in concert with the classic lineup.

My favorite 80's rock band was also the most underrated 80's rock band: DOKKEN.

I have DirecTV and Amazon Prime so I haven't seen the Motley Crue biopic yet.
That's awesome man, I didn't turn 18 until 1995, way past the good times of the 80s. You would like the Motley Crue movie, you get one month free with Netflix.

I never heard of Dokken. My favorite band was probably Alice in Chains who were at their peak when I was a freshman in high school. Sadly, I never got to see them either will Layne Staley passing away.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a big Motley Crue fan, but of course I remember them, andI saw this. I think I thought it was going to be a documentary, but it was a movie with actors.
I liked that they gave all the band members their own story, instead of just focusing on one person. It was interesting because of their wild lifestyle and the band drama.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a big Motley Crue fan, but of course I remember them, andI saw this. I think I thought it was going to be a documentary, but it was a movie with actors.
I liked that they gave all the band members their own story, instead of just focusing on one person. It was interesting because of their wild lifestyle and the band drama.
The access to women these guys had, amazing!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome man, I didn't turn 18 until 1995, way past the good times of the 80s. You would like the Motley Crue movie, you get one month free with Netflix.

I never heard of Dokken. My favorite band was probably Alice in Chains who were at their peak when I was a freshman in high school. Sadly, I never got to see them either will Layne Staley passing away.
I've seen many Motley Crue documentaries; amazing these guys are still alive, lol. Mick Mars has been in bad shape for a long time as he has a degenerative spine disorder. Musically, they weren't the strongest 80's band, but they did have some good tunes and their persona is what made them legend.

Dokken was a really good metal band that sold over 10 million records. Here's their anthem song/video, you've probably heard it:

Really liked Alice in Chains too. Layne passed away too soon but battled drug issues for a long time.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen many Motley Crue documentaries; amazing these guys are still alive, lol. Mick Mars has been in bad shape for a long time as he has a degenerative spine disorder. Musically, they weren't the strongest 80's band, but they did have some good tunes and their persona is what made them legend.

Dokken was a really good metal band that sold over 10 million records. Here's their anthem song/video, you've probably heard it:

Dokken has a good sound to them. How come I never heard of them? Is it me or maybe they were way underrated and didn't get enough exposure on MTV or the radio?

Really liked Alice in Chains too. Layne passed away too soon but battled drug issues for a long time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "The Dirt" book many years ago. Great book!

Those guys got so much vag. I was always impressed by that.

The band had about a good 10 years, but never adjusted to the post grunge world. They really fell out of favor in the 1990s, but did get a nostalgia bump after 2000.