Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need suggestion

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating a cougar in her 40s. We meet once a week. However recently she has been cancelling up on me a lot. Like its the third time in a row she has cancelled. I am not the one who makes plans to meet. She does and then something happens. Recently she fell down the stairs and hurt herself. After that she cancelled cause she was sick. This saturday she had a party at her place to celebrate her granddaughters bbirthday, despite the fact she was ill. I wasnt invited to that. I belive cause it was family party, but thats not important. Anyways she made plan to meet up tonight. But this morning she texted me that she cant even breathe and is visiting the doctor and cancelled up on me.
Its getting frustrating for me. I understand most of you will say to let her go. Honestly i cant, not right now. Cause i dont have any other option and i ll be mind ****ed if i did breakup. I am simply looking for ways to handle this situation. Will cancelling up on her make her realise that what she is doing isnt right.
I can help you out. I had romances with with cougars. When I was 21, I ****ed twice a 40 years old lady. We met a work and after sometime she asked to be Mr.handy man.

I went over to her house and I declared myself to her. I kissed her and I wanted to fvck her, but she said no. I left and two days later, she called, and asked me if I wanted to fvck. I said yes, she came over and I fvcked her on the floor. There were other relations, but I won't go into details. My last was when I was 36, and she was 42 MILF.
Keep in mind those relationships are temporary. They will never last! The age gap is HUGE!
Don't gosht anyone, don't be mean, dont do actually nothing. Don't be upset. If she has problems, let her fix her problems, dont give her money, dont do any favors.
Dont help her out. Just fvck her when she asks. Don't be emotional.
In the interning, look for young pvssy, but don't tell her. Eventually, she will let you move on. Don't cry.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok we've all done it dropped our quality standards during a dry patch. Speaking as an old guy good news is you can't be arsed as you get older. In other words dry spell become less of a problem.

But honestly clinging on to this lady because you think you can't get anything else is just embedding a really toxic mindset. You're better off working on your conversational skills go to more meetups try public speaking class try an improve class. And stick to that focus don't freak out when you run into girls at these places just use them to practice your conversational skills. You have to shift your thinking towards enjoying the process not being focused on your thirsty d1ck. Like most things it has all been talked before Google on amused mastery.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can help you out. I had romances with with cougars. When I was 21, I ****ed twice a 40 years old lady. We met a work and after sometime she asked to be Mr.handy man.

I went over to her house and I declared myself to her. I kissed her and I wanted to fvck her, but she said no. I left and two days later, she called, and asked me if I wanted to fvck. I said yes, she came over and I fvcked her on the floor. There were other relations, but I won't go into details. My last was when I was 36, and she was 42 MILF.
Keep in mind those relationships are temporary. They will never last! The age gap is HUGE!
Don't gosht anyone, don't be mean, dont do actually nothing. Don't be upset. If she has problems, let her fix her problems, dont give her money, dont do any favors.
Dont help her out. Just fvck her when she asks. Don't be emotional.
In the interning, look for young pvssy, but don't tell her. Eventually, she will let you move on. Don't cry.
If she was really into you she’d stop ditching you man. I too agree you have Oneitis. Let her go and see if she comes back.
On your terms. She’s a plate don’t sweat it
The thing that confuses me is that she is the one makes the plan all the time. Its not me who invites her. She would ask me if we could meet and next day something would happen and she would text me telling me that she cant meet me.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that confuses me is that she is the one makes the plan all the time. Its not me who invites her. She would ask me if we could meet and next day something would happen and she would text me telling me that she cant meet me.
Question: Is she married? If so she doesn't have a lot of freedom and time. Does she have kids? Don't cut her off. I had one who was 6 years older and she only wanted sex in my truck. I got tired and I wanted to fvck her in my bed, so next time she asked me to come out, I said no, fvck no. I even lied to her. I told her I was dating a military woman from the nearby airbase. You think she doubted? Fvck no, she said "military woman" .......... I thought I was going to get her to come to my bed and make her mind up about me, but instead she went the opposite direction. We broke up.
Don't play mind games.Just go with the flow. Get a young pvssy on the site, BUT DONT FVCKING TELLHER ****!
Here, at sosuave, you get told, drop her, let her go, move on, next, work on yourself, go to gym,you are the prize, and so on....
You need to understand. If she is only going to give you sex one night, that is it. If she cancels you on the night of sex, well dont get upset, just get another bytch that supplements and complements you.

Last edited:

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: Is she married? If so she doesn't have a lot of freedom and time. Does she have kids? Don't cut her off. I had one who was 6 years older and she only wanted sex in my truck. I got tired and I wanted to fvck her in my bed, so next time she asked me to come out, I said no, fvck no. I even lied to her. I told her I was dating a military woman from the nearby airbase. You think she doubted? Fvck no, she said "military woman" .......... I thought I was going to get her to come to my bed and make her mind up about me, but instead she went the opposite direction. We broke up.
Don't play mind games.Just go with the flow. Get a young pvssy on the site, BUT DONT FVCKING TELLHER ****!
Here, at sosuave, you get told, drop her, let her go, move on, next, work on yourself, go to gym,you are the prize, and so on....
You need to understand. If she is only going to give you sex one night, that is it. If she cancels you on the night of sex, well dont get upset, just get another bytch that supplements and complements you.
No she isnt married. She does have a kid though.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I am sniffing manipulation.
I dont know. She would often say that she wants to see me so desperately and that she misses me. Then afterwards would make plans. And then would cancel up on them cause some sh*t would take place on the day of meeting.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know. She would often say that she wants to see me so desperately and that she misses me. Then afterwards would make plans. And then would cancel up on them cause some sh*t would take place on the day of meeting.
Does she ask directly or indirectly for money. Does she complaints about not having cash for eggs, milk, and bread or even cigarettes and a keg of beer? Does she tell you she is struggling, complains to you about life and hardship, says that the kid's father is MIA, or that her vehicle broke and the roof leaks and so on?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take the lead dont forget it.
Her planing date might actualy have turned her off on the long run.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she ask directly or indirectly for money. Does she complaints about not having cash for eggs, milk, and bread or even cigarettes and a keg of beer? Does she tell you she is struggling, complains to you about life and hardship, says that the kid's father is MIA, or that her vehicle broke and the roof leaks and so on?
Nope. Not even once did she ask for money. She never talked about her husband.
I go over at her place and i have beer that she has. Very occassionally has she asked me to bring the pack of beer. But sometimes she has even given me money for it. If i spend the night, she even cooks me breakfast.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take the lead dont forget it.
Her planing date might actualy have turned her off on the long run.
That might be the reason. But why would she cancel up on me if she is the one making the plan.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I will tell you how to get the attentions from younger girls. It will take some time. 8 months to a year. There’s some reconstruction that needs to take place.

your biggest obstacle is learning to see. You don’t see it because it’s not real to you. So unreal that it is your blindness that disrupts you.
I will re-tell a true story about Christopher Columbus and when he landed on an island with natives. I told it about ten months ago. But you haven’t been here that long.

When the three ships first arrived to the americas they landed at an island to resupply with food and fill their water barrels.

The natives soon gathered at the landing. The main guy was trying to communicate and Columbus’s first mate finally figured out that the buy was bewildered and couldn’t figure out where the crews came from. It was a mystery. The natives thought that they walked up onto the beach out of the water.

See, the natives couldn’t see the three ships. It was so far out of their reality that they didn’t exist. The ships were in the harbor plain as day light. But the natives couldn’t conceive of such ships.

The first mate was a pretty bright fellow. He knelt down and pointed to the Santa Maria. He then had the native sight right down his arm to the ship. The guy looked for a minute and then finally jumped to his feet shouting to all the other natives and pointing to the ships. Soon all the natives could see the ships. This is documented history.

This is how powerful reality is. Until you can see that young women are attracted to you, you are wasting your time. Don’t even approach them. Just look and observe until you can see.

Don’t try to get eye contact and stop the think, think, think, garbage. Just be there comfortably and observe. When your head is full of $hit, you see nothing except your own pathetic internal world.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I believe the 1st mate’s name was Martín Pinzón. Either that or one of his younger brothers.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That might be the reason. But why would she cancel up on me if she is the one making the plan.
I think you maxed out, buddy. Grab the keg of beer and ask the neibour to join. Move on, NEXT!
Think about it. If I ask a girl to go out and she agrees, but later cancels or doesn't show up for no reason, is a clear indication I need to move on or orbitate.
I think she is playing mind games with you buddy. So ghost the bytch....

Last edited:

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson Three

A guy called a woman and asked her out. The guy was nervous, was scared; he was shy.

“So we’re set for tomorrow night?”

“Umm, yeah,” she replied.

Then, tomorrow night came. The guy agonized over the date the entire day. How should he act? What shall he wear? Did he have enough money? Would he be fun enough?”

But the poor guy realized he was wasting his time worrying for there was no date. He got stood up.

Obviously, there HAD to be a reason. Perhaps something awful happened. Perhaps her car didn’t start. Perhaps some incredible thing occurred in her life AT THAT TIME that kept apart the two star crossed lovers!

So he tried again. “Did we miscommunicate?”

“Oh, umm…Yeah.”

“You still want to go out?”

“Sure.”

“Let’s go out on this and this day. OK?”

“OK!”

That day comes. The guy gets stood up yet again.

But he rationalized it away. She did say she had things going on in her life. She did say that she wanted to go out with him. She did say that she wouldn’t mind spending time with him. Obviously, something had to have come up. After all, she SAID she wanted to go!

So the guy calls again and sets up another date. Likewise, he got stood up AGAIN.

“Argh!” he screams to himself. “It is my fault. For I should…

“Judge by actions, not by words.”

Pook then took the young man to a wall with a majestic painting on it. The painting showed a young man, much like the young man in person, standing before a feminine monster, a sphinx!

“What is that monster?” cried the young man.

“Why,” said the Pook, “it is All Women, Mother Nature herself! This nasty sphinx devours all hearts and lives of those who cannot answer her riddle. That man, in the picture, he figured out the riddle to Woman. Thus, he became known as Don Juan.”

“And the answer to the riddle?”

“Is that there is no riddle. Woman is a sphinx with no secret. It is only our minds that we assign her secrets, mysteries, pedestals, and goddess-like status.”

Pook noticed that the young man was confused so he elaborated. “Look at the above example! Look at how the lad got stood up over and over and, yet, over and over he rationalized the standing up! How often is it that a lad rationalizes ‘signals’ to his liking? How often is it that a lad offers gifts and treasures as sacrifices to her goddess-likeness for in his mind she is a goddess? How often is it that a lad’s overactive imagination converts her disrespect, her shallowness, her flaws, into love?”

“So we paint the image we want to see?”

“Exactly! Judge by her actions and not by her words. Judge by what she does than by what your mind wants to see. Our vanity will convert the image of every disinterested girl into secretly loving us (for women tell us what we want to hear). This is why we must judge by her actions and not by her words.”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson Three

A guy called a woman and asked her out. The guy was nervous, was scared; he was shy.

“So we’re set for tomorrow night?”

“Umm, yeah,” she replied.

Then, tomorrow night came. The guy agonized over the date the entire day. How should he act? What shall he wear? Did he have enough money? Would he be fun enough?”

But the poor guy realized he was wasting his time worrying for there was no date. He got stood up.

Obviously, there HAD to be a reason. Perhaps something awful happened. Perhaps her car didn’t start. Perhaps some incredible thing occurred in her life AT THAT TIME that kept apart the two star crossed lovers!

So he tried again. “Did we miscommunicate?”

“Oh, umm…Yeah.”

“You still want to go out?”

“Sure.”

“Let’s go out on this and this day. OK?”

“OK!”

That day comes. The guy gets stood up yet again.

But he rationalized it away. She did say she had things going on in her life. She did say that she wanted to go out with him. She did say that she wouldn’t mind spending time with him. Obviously, something had to have come up. After all, she SAID she wanted to go!

So the guy calls again and sets up another date. Likewise, he got stood up AGAIN.

“Argh!” he screams to himself. “It is my fault. For I should…

“Judge by actions, not by words.”

Pook then took the young man to a wall with a majestic painting on it. The painting showed a young man, much like the young man in person, standing before a feminine monster, a sphinx!

“What is that monster?” cried the young man.

“Why,” said the Pook, “it is All Women, Mother Nature herself! This nasty sphinx devours all hearts and lives of those who cannot answer her riddle. That man, in the picture, he figured out the riddle to Woman. Thus, he became known as Don Juan.”

“And the answer to the riddle?”

“Is that there is no riddle. Woman is a sphinx with no secret. It is only our minds that we assign her secrets, mysteries, pedestals, and goddess-like status.”

Pook noticed that the young man was confused so he elaborated. “Look at the above example! Look at how the lad got stood up over and over and, yet, over and over he rationalized the standing up! How often is it that a lad rationalizes ‘signals’ to his liking? How often is it that a lad offers gifts and treasures as sacrifices to her goddess-likeness for in his mind she is a goddess? How often is it that a lad’s overactive imagination converts her disrespect, her shallowness, her flaws, into love?”

“So we paint the image we want to see?”

“Exactly! Judge by her actions and not by her words. Judge by what she does than by what your mind wants to see. Our vanity will convert the image of every disinterested girl into secretly loving us (for women tell us what we want to hear). This is why we must judge by her actions and not by her words.”
Pook nails it here. Makes you realize its a real life person and our illusions or fantasy inflates it greatly.