Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help on two things...

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! How are you?

I have two problems I though I should ask help about:

1. After I go in for a kiss and she backs up or says something like "no" or "no, no, not yet", how should I act? I kinda get confused and lose my confidence, but I still feel that I can get a kiss maybe after some more escalation. How should I keep my cool? Am I too eager to get to the results?

2. Another thing that bugs me is deep rapport. I can talk easily to girls for different stuff, I can lead the conversation, but when it comes to seductive talk I'm numb. I have no problem making physical connection, but I'm having really hard time connecting with her on a deeper level. It's like I can't trigger her emotions with words on more profound topics, not the casual c&f. Should I open myself more with her? It's not like telling a story, but it should still be captivating, and I can't do it.

Any ideas?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to be able to 'trigger' anything if she isn't geniunely attracted to you in some way to begin with. She's not a database where you trigger her this way, and then 'rollback' to a previous data set or state after the 'trigger' fails to fire.

If she's saying 'no .no no..' when trying to kiss her, you're not ever going to be tapping that ass, so might as well forget it with that one.

It takes recipication. Make her laugh when she's stressed, be the guy she can be the most happy to see. Don't worry so much about 'deep' rapport. This comes with time and if the girl is receptive to begin with.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second what tmpgstx said.

If you're doing a great job at attracting a woman, you won't have to even worry about kiss closing her. She'll MAKE SURE she gets that kiss at the end of the date!

If you don't get a kiss at the end of a first date, don't sweat it. Work on getting a second date with her before you write her off (or the kiss) completely. If you get a second date with her, you should be able to get a kiss by the end.

I can't really tell what you're doing wrong with the little detail you've given. If you're taking her out on the usual boring dates (ie dinner and movie), then you're going to fit into the same category as everyone else. Try taking her out to do something fun. Treat her like your best friend. Joke around with her, toss pieces of crumpled paper at her, pat her on the head like a doggy when she does something embarassing or achieves something small. In other words, have fun with her while amusing yourself!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
somebody is gonna to kick my ass for keep saying this but, read my thread on The Truth: The End, and reply to me......

as far as the two thangs......

1st thang: Persistance is the key.
2nd Thang: It is all in your head.

What YOU must do, is evolve into a don juan. Not just get some quick fix. I keep telling guys, IMITATION IS SUICIDE. Be a don juan, dont DO what THEY do, BE what THEY are and you will DO what THEY do. REad my thread, and reply to me.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies!

But I missed to tell you something. I'm not looking for a one night stand or a f-buddy, I actually want a longer relationship, so I'm trying to be more patient and connect with the girl.

Of course, there is attraction between us, I can easily see it through her body language, etc. But I want to make her feel me more on emotional level with some more rapport. I feel like I'm being too shallow just having fun and treating her like my best friend.

Anyways, I'll find my way about the situation.

benchod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to David DeAngelo Sexual Communication.

DJ Bible sucks, not even near to laying a girl