Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some DJ advice

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let me begin by telling you a little about myself. Im a freshman, 14yrs old, decent looking. Well ive liked this girl ever since the first day i've seen her, shes in my 1st and 6th period classes. I've talked to her a few times on the way to class, but nothing big. I remember once in 1st period we made eye contact for atleast 10 seconds, she looked down then away (which ive heard this is a good sign?) But right after that, i thought "oh ****, i forgot to smile" i think i had a very small smile goin on...anyway, i recently found out that one of my new friends is her cousin, i told him to ask what she thought about me (mistake or not?), and gave him my number to tell me what she said. Well the next day neither of them showed up (almost nobody did) as it was the last day before winter break, and now we dont go back to school until january 6th, and im still waiting for that phone call. Rather that phone call comes or not, how should i comfront her? What should i talk about? And next time, ill remember to smile ;)

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you should use the break to your advantage. Work on smiling in the mirror try it and figure what looks best. Then start smiling like that around your house, everytime you walk into the bathroom falsh a smile, flash a smile to your relatives on christmas, or the cute girl in circuit city, just smile. Read the articles on the site and the bible, get reaquainted with all the material. Just use this time to your advantage. It will be worth it.

Then you just met this kid and told him to ask her what she thought of you. I wouldnt do this just figure it out by yourself, but some may do this. Anyways when you walk in January 6, its d-day time to put what you learned to the test, walk in there head up, smile on your face, and confidence no one could match.

Approach her and talk to her man, As for the things that you talk to her about just ask her things about her and get her talking about herself, i.e. whats your name, age, play any sports, have a bf, its not that hard. Get Progressively more personal. And after youve done this for a little bit ask her for her number.

Also be relaxed, dont think right after everything and regret it
I thought oh **** i forgot to smile
just be calm , cool, and relaxed. Dont come on too strong or youll look desperate.
Ive liked this girl since the first time i saw her
theres hundreds of hotter chicks, dont get stuck on this one.

And if she declines, you still know how to smile, know your material, know how to be relaxed, and you have confidence and experience.

Good Luck Man,

Civic

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy, well all hope is not lost despite what some people may say on this board! I was looking threw the Hall of Fame on the sosuave site and this is 10 topics if that time comes and you talk IN PERSON. Now on to being on the phone with her. I think despite what many say isn't a great move, taking on the phone for a while is all right but ONLY THE FIRST TIME. Get acquainted and then make some plans and than do the rest in person. Trust me, the phone can be used to your advantage or to your defeat

1. THE PRESENT - talking about what's going on in the present moment.

2. FAVORITES - what's your favorite ice cream flavor?, what's your favorite city? why?

3. FRIENDSHIP - what is the meaning of friendship? do you have a best friend?

4. GOALS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS - so tell me about how you accomplish such a task?

5. HOPES & DREAMS - so what would you do if you won a million dollars?

6. HAVE YOU EVER? - have you ever been in love?

7. DO YOU BELIEVE? - do you believe in GOD?, do you believe in love at first site?

8. IF YOU COULD? - if you could fly, where would you go?

9. MEN, WOMEN, & CHILDREN - how do you feel towards men?, are you planning on having any children?

10. HAPPINESS - are you happy at the moment? what would currently make you happy? (then act on it).

11. LONELINESS - do you ever feel lonely sometimes? what do you do?

12. IN COMMON? - try to find what you have in common with her, then talk about it.

13. FALLING IN LOVE - talk about the times you fell in love.

14. MARRIAGE - talk about marriage. Other people's marriages without gossiping. [ ignore this one since were only in highschool!]

15. SEX - what's your favorite position?, what do you expect from a man in bed?, has a man ever made you c*m yet?

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well don you made an attempt and i acknowledge that but... First off talking on the phone for awhile IS NOT good. You start finding out things sure but its not the same as in person where you can have body language, sexual tension, and kino. The phone is definetly not a good idea. Also, if you talk to them on the phone for awhile you find out alot so when you talk in person you run out of things to say. not a good idea.

And as for your examples, most of them arent good for high school freshman girls. some may be touchy on religion or sex, you dont just go up to any lady and say "Has a guy ever made you ***." granted you may talk about this later on when your about to or already going out but this is not a good conversation starter.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by slickdon
Hey buddy, well all hope is not lost despite what some people may say on this board! I was looking threw the Hall of Fame on the sosuave site and this is 10 topics if that time comes and you talk IN PERSON.

1. THE PRESENT - talking about what's going on in the present moment.

9. MEN, WOMEN, & CHILDREN - how do you feel towards men?, are you planning on having any children?

13. FALLING IN LOVE - talk about the times you fell in love.

14. MARRIAGE - talk about marriage. Other people's marriages without gossiping. [ ignore this one since were only in highschool!]
It's not 10, it's 15, Einstein. There's a thing behind those numbers that come before the sentence or a line... :)
Now, about no. 9... Avoid at all costs. Do not talk about planning on having children. That's just not a HS discussion topic.
13. DO NOT talk about when you "fell in love." You cannot fall in love in HS and besides, you don't want to talk about love, your exs' and why it never worked. Don't go there.
14. You already said it, but just for emphasis... This is a no-brainer. Chicks in HS don't think of marriage. Come to think about it, I discussed a marriage with a girl, but she used that post-coital state of mind... Sneaky little... :)
Hope this adds a little spin to it.
Cheers.

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies all, im going to take civic's advice, on jan 6th it will happen ;)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for future referrence you should know to NEVER get a buddy to get information about a girl for you. You're in high school bro, the days of getting your friends to ask her friends if she likes you or not have long passed. Time to be a man and figure things out on your own.

The only reason a guy will ever have a friend talk to a girl for them is fear. Fear of rejection. Just remember, for every no you're gonna get at least one yes, maybe more. Even the best Don Juan doesn't get every girl. It's a game of numbers, and you're numbers will be better if you show some courage.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.
DON'T get a buddy to ask a girl if she's into you. This is immature, stupid, and downright shows a lack of balls on your part.

The last thing you want is some broad thinking you don't have a pair. Just suck it up and talk to her after the break. You don't get anywhere thinking about her. If you can't get your mind off her, DJ every girl possible. I don't care if they're ugly as hell, DJ them. It's practice, any way you put it. In order to move up the ladder, you gotta practice. And you'll keep your mind off Miss Oneitis. Right? Right.:)

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i still havnt gotten that phone call so maybe her cousin forgot, which is a good thing :) Im just wondering, on the 6th, what should i wear? how should i comfront her?