Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a long and messed up... I guess you could say relationship with this one girl, I finally got over her. Anyway, I met this other girl, that Im starting to like. This is how it goes. We never really started talking until about about 3 weeks ago. Mostly on aim, small talk at skool and such. Becuase there was homecoming and all, I didnt really want to go after her. So anyway, one day we talk on the phone for about 10 minutes, jsut kinda small chat...

Kinda like talking on aim, and saying hey i gotta tell u this story, but im too lazy to type it, wuts ur number kinda thing. Which it was true, I was too lazy to type it out. :p So we talk on the phone, and then on aim alot. I am a funny guy, and she starts putting stuff i say in her profile and all. And all these quotes to songs that I recommend that she downloads or whatever. She normally IM's about 70% of the time, and I think she might have some interest in me.

Me and her havent gone out on a date yet, but since my friend asked out this girl that he really didnt even know a few days ago, it got me thinking. Do you think I have a shot at this? Deffinatly go out on a light fun date with her first and see how that goes, but you think these are good signs? Sorry, didnt see internet chat tips in the bible.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YES, for goodness sakes! You definitely can tell someone is newer in the game because they question the girl's interest level all the time (I'm guilty of this sometimes too, don't sweat man). Go for that girl already!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no internet chat tips in the bible for a reason.

Talk more on the phone, cut off nearly all AIM communication. Please. AIM isn't good for long term when you try to pick up girls.

And with this post, I move to number 6 in Postings Ranking, upping one post over my mentor Lorenzo. Never thought I'd see the day....

I love today :)

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this isnt good at all... Some dumbass spread a rumor that I was going to ask her out... Which is not good. I mean I was but I dont know now. Her friend IM'ed me asking about it, and knowing she was sending everything to her, I decided to say, basically what are you talking about. I might ask her to the movies and things like that, but said I wasnt going to ask her out. So what should I do now? I think I avoided (kinda of) a catastophe by saying I didnt have any plans on asking her out... Or did I mess up.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN.

Don't worry about the 'asking out' crap. It's called a rumor for a reason: there usually isn't a whole lot of proof or reason behind it. Let people speculate, stew, and ponder about YOUR life. They can wonder and wonder, all the while they're thinking about YOU. YOU'RE on their minds.

As for dealing with annoying friends of the chick...next time they say something like "Are you going to ask _____ out?", just throw some C&F at them. How about...
"Why, am I making you jealous?"..it's simple and effective.

Don't lose too much sleep over it. All this says is that you're the topic of conversation, which usually isn't a bad thing. You're doing fine. Cut back on the IM, though ;)

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. I do need to cut back on the IM's... I skipped today and so did she, and we talked the whole day on IM's. :eek: I guess that can be a good and bad thing, but I guess next time I'll ask her for her number.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small talk in school, and long talk on AIM really doesn't get you guys together. Remember Talk isn't Love. Action's speak louder then words.... so I suggest you immediate cut the time you talk online down and stop the phone convo's except for when you ask her out.