Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with no contact for 2 weeks!

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes whay Glass is saying and which i dont have it to type all that detailed stuff. It means flip the script. Relationships are about power and leverage and respect. Not love, feelings and mushy talks. Thats hollywood fluff.
Buy an audio book called The Rational Male and eat it like food. You will be awakened to many natural facts you dont know about. At 30 be so glad you found this place.
You cant be a winner without the ability to lose first.
Thank you String I already start with the book "The Rational Male".

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its funny because I was on a date last night and the chick (that I have known for about a year) told me how most guys are super needy, act butthurt if something really does come up and plans change, etc.

She looked me right in the eyes and said "You are totally different. You are independent and you understand that I am a busy person and have limited time to date because you are a busy person with limited time to date". She went on and on about guys blow her phone up, sending 4 and 5 texts without her responding.

If a man wants to separate himself from the pack its pretty easy. Dont act needy, jealous or desperate. Be FUN but be indifferent. Have your own life for crying out loud.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
And thats what we are dealing with. It has to be this way from the word go OP.
The very first 6 months is not only a phase but its a very important one.
I know I was too nice and I was acting needly, and that's foking bothering me, I want to change this in myself, that's why I came here to ask for help.

I will start with the book and If you guys have any tips or something I need to read or to work on I would be appreciated

Glassguy

Reaction score
^^^^^^^I just created a post called "Value". Start with that. Rational Male is great as well^^^^^

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Big dck and she orgasm everytime is a recipie for success. Problem then is you catching feelings. Happens when you have only one woman. With big dck and ability to make them cvm you should have many women.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big dck and she orgasm everytime is a recipie for success. Problem then is you catching feelings. Happens when you have only one woman. With big dck and ability to make them cvm you should have many women.
yea, it was catching feelings, we agree to be exclusive to each other!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stovepipe, Thank you man it was a bit harsh but to the point and I do appreciate what you said.
I'm harsh, to the point and sprinkled with a little humor. I don't play no games and wish I had people like myself talking to me the way I talk others. I'd rather be told the truth in a blunt & harsh way in order to wake you up to reality.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. As soon as this woman mentioned not seeing us in a serious relationship my response would have been "I am glad you brought this up because I have been thinking the same thing. I see you more as a FRIEND anyway, you're nice and i feel i can talk to you like a childhood friend but you know, it's best this way".

OP was way too nice. She has been stringing him along in any direction she wants. She would have quickly became my fvck slvt or gtfo after how she acted.

Not to sound conceited, but she would have never acted that way with a guy like me. She would have submitted due to strength of frame, abundance mindset and high value.
That would have been even more effective. Agreeing with what she says, qualifying as a friend and disqualifying her as a romantic partner. Women want to be seen as desired and sexual by everyone, flipping the script and getting rejected like that totally messes with their minds and would make her chase most probably.

OP is still not in the right mindset to capitalize on that, but anyway.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
That would have been even more effective. Agreeing with what she says, qualifying as a friend and disqualifying her as a romantic partner. Women want to be seen as desired and sexual by everyone, flipping the script and getting rejected like that totally messes with their minds and would make her chase most probably.

OP is still not in the right mindset to capitalize on that, but anyway.
Was too late for me!
what does OP mean btw?

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny because I was on a date last night and the chick (that I have known for about a year) told me how most guys are super needy, act butthurt if something really does come up and plans change, etc.

She looked me right in the eyes and said "You are totally different. You are independent and you understand that I am a busy person and have limited time to date because you are a busy person with limited time to date". She went on and on about guys blow her phone up, sending 4 and 5 texts without her responding.

If a man wants to separate himself from the pack its pretty easy. Dont act needy, jealous or desperate. Be FUN but be indifferent. Have your own life for crying out loud.
Most guys cannot be centered with their emotions. The minute a girl gives them attention the guys get so excited and stop acting like men it is disgusting. How many relationship do you see out their that are healthy, most men are losers and girls just settle.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was too late for me!
what does OP mean btw?
Not 100% sure but i think it stands for Original Poster, it's referring to the person who created the thread, you in this case.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
She did msg me today.

“hi hi, how are you doing? Did you already moved to the new apartment?”

any advice?!

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did msg me today.

“hi hi, how are you doing? Did are already moved to the new apartment?”

any advice?!
“I’m great! All moved in.”

don’t invite her over. It’s going to take awhile to undo all the beta stuff you’ve done. In fact, I wouldn’t even try because it’s not worth the effort for just one girl. It’s easier to just find someone new and start again. Besides, anytime I’ve gone the extra mile to undo mistakes I made and finally flip the girl, the end wasn’t what I thought it would be. I learned I’d built her up in my head and then after she finally came around to where I wanted her to be, the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She did msg me today.

“hi hi, how are you doing? Did you already moved to the new apartment?”

any advice?!
All moved in, I have an amazing view. I will have to invite you over sometime when I am free so you can check it out... Gotta run, meeting up with a friend for a drink. Take care.

Dont reach out after that. She will get curious and text you again. Then tell her to come over...do not make a date and do not go anywhere. The only thing she gets is her coming over to c*m.

If she does not reach out you dropped her interest level too low, but I am betting she reaches out again

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good open ended text.
Me personally. I would ignore her
OP this girl said this to you. Let her come to you. She needs to feel more desire for you. A checkin text is not desire.

Text her the next day and say "yea" or if you have to because you can't control yourself.
Roberts text is ok.

Whatever you do don't ask her any questions. If she asks to come and see you tell her NO im busy today. Dont offer her another and get busy with other prospects and see if she texts again. People want what they can't have.
it was last week and I replied the second day,

"Hey, good to hear from you. hope all is well. yes, I already moved to the new apartment"

she replied, "That's nice, are you happy with the new apartment?"
"Yes, finished thesis and found a new apartment as well, so now I can enjoy life again ;)"

I said: "Yes, I am really happy with the apartment. Congratulations, happy to hear!"

she replied, "I am happy for you! If you are doing groceries at .... again, just come by for a coffee if you want to!"

I replied, Yeah, I was planning to go there after my return back from Berlin

I think my mistake was the last reply, I should have replied yea, I will let you know or not even answer.

anyway, I'm going to ignore her for 2 weeks at least to see how it goes, as I am already busy and have so much in my plate.

I was almost moved on and then she pops up now, starts thinking but hold still...

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Were did she invite you to? Her place?
That was confusing for me too, what I understood is she want to meet somewhere outside not at her place. maybe I understood it wrong!

"I am happy for you! If you are doing groceries at "metro station" again, just come by for a coffee if you want to!"

the "metro station" which her new apartment close to it.

Last edited:

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
She seemed to be inviting you but to me it seems vague. "Just come by"

Womens moods change daily sometimes hourly. If it were me i would want to feel a bit more definite time place at a lovers time, preferably evening.
you are right, maybe she means just welcome anytime as her English is not the first language.

either her home or outside what do you think? I'm giving myself 2 weeks and then decide what to do as I'm traveling.