Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help coping, post-breakup with a borderline personality disorder (BPD) woman

R

Ranger

Here. Let me make one last comment about this horrible, really scary women thing.

I think most men are analytical enough to follow this. Let’s take a scientific approach in a medical environment or “frame”.

So let’s say your kid comes home from school and has a really bad cold. Soon your wife/girlfriend has a cold. It’s kicking a$$.
But you and your youngest child don’t get this cold. Despite the fact that you all are around each other. In fact the kid who has a cold doesn’t even wash his hands and gets the virus everywhere. Yet you and the youngest don’t.

Now we know that the virus is a symptom. If it was cause, everyone it ever comes in contact with gets sick. The Spanish flu killed more people than all the deaths of WW1.

So if not everybody gets sick then that makes the cause something else.

It’s silly to treat a symptom but we do that because we don’t know how to get rid of the cause. The cause is an immune system issue. Our bodies fight off lots of things every day because we are immune. Take the American Indians being nearly wiped out by small pox. They didn’t have an immunity. The pox wasn’t the cause of death. The cause of death was that the natives weren’t immune. Whereas the pox in the European countries was beaten down by a common immune system protection.

So a distressed woman kicks the crap out of one guy but another guy merely thinks it’s cute and laughs at her antics.

Obviously one is immune to her silliness and the other man gets trashed like rag doll. Is the woman really the cause? Or is it something inside the man who gets trashed like a rag doll?

The woman isn’t going away and there are going to be even more sooner than later. So we can’t burn the woman at the stake. Will it sure her? Certainly.
Is it a good solution? Probably not.

So we have to get the man’s immune system up to par so these women have no choice but to change tactics or cool her jets.
We only have control over the man. The woman is not in our control. Even Jordan Peterson has said...men have no defense over a true sociopath.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here. Let me make one last comment about this horrible, really scary women thing.

I think most men are analytical enough to follow this. Let’s take a scientific approach in a medical environment or “frame”.

So let’s say your kid comes home from school and has a really bad cold. Soon your wife/girlfriend has a cold. It’s kicking a$$.
But you and your youngest child don’t get this cold. Despite the fact that you all are around each other. In fact the kid who has a cold doesn’t even wash his hands and gets the virus everywhere. Yet you and the youngest don’t.

Now we know that the virus is a symptom. If it was cause, everyone it ever comes in contact with gets sick. The Spanish flu killed more people than all the deaths of WW1.

So if not everybody gets sick then that makes the cause something else.

It’s silly to treat a symptom but we do that because we don’t know how to get rid of the cause. The cause is an immune system issue. Our bodies fight off lots of things every day because we are immune. Take the American Indians being nearly wiped out by small pox. They didn’t have an immunity. The pox wasn’t the cause of death. The cause of death was that the natives weren’t immune. Whereas the pox in the European countries was beaten down by a common immune system protection.

So a distressed woman kicks the crap out of one guy but another guy merely thinks it’s cute and laughs at her antics.

Obviously one is immune to her silliness and the other man gets trashed like rag doll. Is the woman really the cause? Or is it something inside the man who gets trashed like a rag doll?

The woman isn’t going away and there are going to be even more sooner than later. So we can’t burn the woman at the stake. Will it sure her? Certainly.
Is it a good solution? Probably not.

So we have to get the man’s immune system up to par so these women have no choice but to change tactics or cool her jets.
We only have control over the man. The woman is not in our control. Even Jordan Peterson has said...men have no defense over a true sociopath.
He can choose not ro be in the water with pirhanas or sharks or crocodile.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nice long post explaining convoluted reasoning and lack of experience.
These women are what they are. They don’t change tactics. Their illness is Imbedded in their personality. They know No other way to handle their world and relationships …

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men don’t have to fear rejection (or anything else) because rejection can’t hurt them.

But, at this point, if you get rejected by a crazy, you will probably believe your thoughts about it and then feel hurt.

The purpose of Rangers post is 2 show you that you don’t have fear the rejection… you basically just have to fear your own thoughts.

And if you don’t want ur thoughts to make you feel hurt when someone rejects you, the only thing you have to do is stop believing ur thoughts that decide a crazies (or any type of women) words and opinions about you r true.

That’s it.

Then you are free 2 fvck as many women without the fear of being mindfvcked, hurt and whatever else that u fear is out there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to post to threads that you only have experience in and pertaining to the subject matter…
I do have experience with predatory women, many years worth actually. I also have experience with supportive women, so I don't blame ALL women.

I don't think ANY man gets a true predator to "act right".

R

Ranger

I don't think ANY man gets a true predator to "act right".
I’ve had more than my share. That’s how I know what I know. I didn’t before I got unplugged but now I get it.
Getting awoman to act right is probably the wrong model. Setting it up for her to make a choice to be something might be a better model.
That and not expecting too much from her. It’s rather unfair to expect her to operate in a manner that we hold dear. It’s incredibly stupid actually.
That’s expecting her to change her biology.
I think it’s important for a man to throw out every single idea he has on what a relationship should be. It’s an illusion.
There is absolutely no evidence to support his ideas yet he clings to them like a bull dog. Even though it’s killing him. The pit bull hangs on until you’re done bashing his skull in with a hammer. All he had to do was let go.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
972 891 4296
I’ve had more than my share. That’s how I know what I know. I didn’t before I got unplugged but now I get it.
Getting awoman to act right is probably the wrong model. Setting it up for her to make a choice to be something might be a better model.
That and not expecting too much from her. It’s rather unfair to expect her to operate in a manner that we hold dear. It’s incredibly stupid actually.
That’s expecting her to change her biology.
I think it’s important for a man to throw out every single idea he has on what a relationship should be. It’s an illusion.
There is absolutely no evidence to support his ideas yet he clings to them like a bull dog. Even though it’s killing him. The pit bull hangs on until you’re done bashing his skull in with a hammer. All he had to do was let go.
We can choose to participate with these people in a different way. Instead of being an unstable females man or bf we can choose to be a sex only option. On our terms. You can choose also to completely avoid.

R

Ranger

972 891 4296

We can choose to participate with these people in a different way. Instead of being an unstable females man or bf we can choose to be a sex only option. On our terms. You can choose also to completely avoid.
How about starting all of them off like that until you open her up and see?

R

Ranger

There is absolutely no upside for a LTR or marriage.
Women can be a huge distraction. But I think that’s the idea. The more your mind is on them the more you invest.
It’s pretty sick if you think about it. A man loosing his mind over a woman. Who’s sicker? The man who is mentally disabled by the continual thinking of a woman or the nut job woman?
It might just be a tie.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is absolutely no upside for a LTR or marriage.
Women can be a huge distraction. But I think that’s the idea. The more your mind is on them the more you invest.
It’s pretty sick if you think about it. A man loosing his mind over a woman. Who’s sicker? The man who is mentally disabled by the continual thinking of a woman or the nut job woman?
It might just be a tie.
They need to be losing it over us.