Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice - Long Story how much is she interested?

star69

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey a bit of along story here but i'll try to make it as brief as possible.

I met this girl (louise) that i used to live along the road from for years but never ever spoke to yer as she was a couple of years younger than me. I used to walk infront of her to school damn near every morning and sometimes we would walk home at the same time. I used to notice that Louise and her mates would giggle about me and my mate as we waled home now and again. Basically this happened quite a few times so i kinda got the impression that perhaps Louise and her mates had a slight crush on either myself or my mate or even both. I didn't do anything cause when i was 17 she was 15 plus i was seeing someone. Louise used to speak to my dad as he walked past her house with my dog every day. It turned out that she was scared of dogs but always played with mine!

Fast forward 3 years.

First night of my 3rd year (last October) at uni and i bump in to louise who is all grown up now and looking stunning! We recognise oneanother and politly talk. The first thing she says is "hey i know your dad and your dog"!!

We chat politly for a while and i buy her a drink before i return to my girlfriend at the time.

A few nights later i see Louise out again. This time i have just had a minor argument with my girlfriend and realised that perhaps this isn't going to last (which it didn't as it turned out to be a 2 week fling). Anyway that night i met Louise in the club, bought her a drink and brought her over and introduced her to my friends. All went well until my girlfriend (Jen) turned up and put her arms around me. I felt a little uncomfortable and i believe louise did too. She went back to see yer mates and said she'd see me later. Later came and she bought me a drink and again we spoke briefly. Later that night i went up to louise on teh dance floor and sked for her phone number. To which i was amazed i recieved without a problem so i kissed her on the cheek, and left.

I txt her a few times asking if she wanted to meet up to go for lunch or go for a drink but she always was busy or we couldn't meet at the same time due to conflicting schedules. November came and past.

I didn't txt her for a while and recieved messages from her saying "hi stranger, r u still alive, i aint seen you in ages xxx".

This was just before Christmas. I told her that over the holidays if she was back home she should come and see my band play. To which she did. When she turned up she looked more amazing than ever. We spoke i bought her a few drinks and she bought me a few back. it was quite hard to hear one another whilst bands were playing so again the conversation was quite brief and polite. She knew another guy there and she seemed to get on quite well with him. So after i came off stage she said she thought we were really good and bought me another drink. I had to go to pack teh equipment up and didn't really see her for a while. When i did see her, our eyes caught but i noticed she was dancing with this other guy that she knew. The rest of the night she just spoke to him so i thought my chance was gone.

Next night i saw her in my local pub. As i walked in and sat next to my mates i never realised that she was sitting at the table next to us facing me. So when i did notice i said hi and we spoke about the previous night. She was sitting at a table with another guy looking like they were on a date. After we spoke i was haveing a laugh with my mates and noticed out of the corner of my eye that louise kept glimpsing over. Then she went away with the guy.

After this i found out from a friend of mine that is dating one of her mates that Louise has actually had a boy friend since she left school about a year and a half ago! The guy in the pub was his best mate.

When uni went back after the holidays i met hr again in the club this time her boyfriend was there. I noticed she was sitting with him and just waved at her as i walked past. Later i was standing talking to a mate and Louise came up to me when her Bfriend was at teh bar and introduced me to her mate..... But she put her arm around my waist and i did the same and rubbed her back we spoke for a while and had a laugh. Later that night (as always) the fire alarm went off in the club as we were queing to get back in i noticed that Louise was behind me with her Bfriend i turned back and smilled and she smilled too. I kept looking around as if i were looking for someone else and kept trying to look past louise but noticed that she kept staring at me even though her bfriend was right next to her.

Next time i met her she came to rock Night (which isn't her style) with her mate who is goin out with my mate. Yet again we spoke briefly but since i knew she had a bfriend i was having second thoughts to all teh signals!!!!!!! Anyway i had a great night with my mates and rocked the night away. But when i was goin out after the club has shut Louise was waiting for me and ran up and gave me a huge hug!!!!!!!!!!

Next time she came out just the normal brief talk.

After that night i sent her a txt saying "aaahhhhh where was my hug tonight ", she replied "sorry next time".

Next time - she was out with her bfriend. I was sitting around teh corner with my mates she came round and hugged me from behind and said sorry. her bfriend could see this as he was around the corner.

Anyway nothing has happened since - i see her around now and again and we speak briefly but it's usually inbetween classes so we r in a rush.

I have found out from my mate that Louise nearly pulled another guy last week as she is pissed off with her boyfriend and thinking of splitting up with him. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So basically are the signals there or is she just playing me. I know i should have made a move a damn sight sooner but between myself seeing someone else and me never being sure of her status it's been hard.

Basically i want to know what to do next time i see her out? Do i make a move, buy her drinks and talk. What signals do i look for? Why did she wait to hug me after rock night yet every time we talk it's very brief???? On tne one hand the signals are there but i just aint sure.........

What do u think.

Ps sorry it's been so long

BlurredEdge

Reaction score
sorry

sorry man it sounds like you are in the friend zone:(
good luck getting out of that one.

also sort out the mates thing with him and her's
It got a little confusing from time to time
my 2 cents

any true dj have some sound advice for him to get out of the friends zone??

oh and also you might want to read up on the DJ bible if you are new here

Sir Jeffrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Persistence pays the **** off. Man I don't think you're in the friend zone, I mean you got this really hot chick, and she's giving you a lot more than the time of day. If she just wanted to be your friend she wouldn't be so giggly and ****, she wouldn't run up and give you hugs. Another thing, don't ask her for hugs. Just act like you don't give a **** without going out of your way to act like you don't give a ****. Why don't you text her a funny poem about how hot she is, make it cute. Another thing, find out her zodiac sign, and see if it's compatible with yours. You can find out a lot of **** on www.astrology.com. I believe in that ish. Hang your balls out there man I know it's hard, but sometimes you just have to say **** it. If you make a move and this girl doesn't go for it, **** it man that's one girl closer to the one who's going to reciprocate.

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
too much thinking is bad. stop thinking and do what you want, trust your instincts, if she rejects you, oh well at least you found out for sure that she isn't in to you.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Stop with the texting..just stop. Call her or talk in person, but this texting stuff just seems so highschoolish imo.