Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a doctor who can prescribe testosterone to over 55 men that don’t have insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgp57

Reaction score
Hoping someone here can recommend A Doctor Who will prescribe testosterone to those who don’t have insurance. I have been taking testosterone for over a year with insurance but now I am moving out of state and will not no longer have the insurance I had with my job

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
any mens clinic in your area will not take insurance, it's all cash. Be prepared to spend a lot more with these clinics. I was paying $170 per month at a clinic and now it's $30 and lasts three months with insurance.

If you want to go the online route, go to defy medical. They are somewhat reasonable and have decent doctors. They don't take insurance so cash only

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Defy medical is who I was going to recommend. They have a great reputation so I wouldn't hesitate to use them. There was another good one but I cant for the life of me remember their name. I'll post up if I end up remembering. As Tdawg said these clinics only deal with cash or cc. Average is $120 per month and some have the option to add HCG for an extra $30-40 last I checked.

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'd look into natural remedies first if I were you. Look into Tongkat Ali.
What is Tongkat Ali?
Tongkat ali is an herbal medicine derived from the Southeast Asian Eurycoma longifolia shrub. It contains several potentially beneficial compounds and is used to treat a variety of ailments, including male infertility and infections.

Here's a study based on it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/
"Previous studies have shown properly-standardized TA to stimulate release of free testosterone, improve sex drive, reduce fatigue, and improve well-being. "
"Stress hormone profile (salivary cortisol and testosterone) was significantly improved by TA supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (−16%) and increased testosterone status (+37%). "
"The bioactive fraction of Eurycoma longifolia root delivers a demonstrated ability to improve testosterone levels [41], increase muscle size and strength [43,44], improve overall well-being [45,46], accelerate recovery from exercise [47] enhance weight loss [48,49], reduce stress [50], and reduce symptoms of fatigue [51-53]."
"In men with low testosterone levels (average age 51 years), one month of daily supplementation with tongkat ali extract (200 mg/day) resulted in a significant improvement in serum testosterone levels and quality-of-life parameters".
There's more to the study which you can read on your own.

Noted side effects include restlessness, anxiety, and insomnia.

I haven't tried it myself because I haven't reached the age of andropause yet, but this is something I would look into in the future.

I don't know which brand of this supplement is best to buy, but I'd recommend getting it in powdered form. This particular brand has an average of 4.6/5 based on 1531 reviews for about 41 bucks.
https://www.bulksupplements.com/pro..._nPbkhUvUOfnsEs3Y__OPw_gBivnp_hQaAuA1EALw_wcB

This is just one random recommendation I found from a quick search. I would research into other brands and options if I were you.
The best option in my opinion would be to harvest this plant and make the supplement yourself.

Good luck.

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat Whole 30 foods and intermittent fasting, either water fasting or bone broth fasting for at least 48 hours. 72 hour fasting is ideal. Plenty of information about this. Drop the “Standard American Diet” SAD diet sucks ass brother. Do some research.

Fast twice a month

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got on T injections 3 months ago, under a doctor’s supervision. I am 53. My tests over the last year or so were all under 250, and the last was 194! Very low. I feel much better now and my T level is right at 1000. My sex drive is better, finally loosing the fat, more motivation, just feel better. I’m paying $200 per month for the whole thing, testing, supervision, the medication and all the syringes and so forth. Best money I’ve ever spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.