Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nc on a hb9

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna go explain the total story.

But would it would be a good idea to just go nc on her for a day or two?

I’m quite afraid she would just go to someone else and I’m done. Or would it spark some interest?

Side question: if I would be her chad, what would my texting frequency be? Would I also not text/reply for a day?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna go explain the total story.

But would it would be a good idea to just go nc on her for a day or two?

I’m quite afraid she would just go to someone else and I’m done. Or would it spark some interest?

Side question: if I would be her chad, what would my texting frequency be? Would I also not text/reply for a day?
Going no contact for a day or 2 isn't going no contact. It is just sulking. Going no contact is total no contact, for the purpose of you healing and getting over her.

Ignoring her for a day or two would just cause spite and bad behaviour. If she has options and is a Hb 9 as you say and she thinks you are playing the ignore her for a day or two , then yes she would get attention elsewhere just to spite you and the dread game you want to play will backfire.

In order for it to spark interest, she has to feel as though she has lost you. Ignoring her for 48 hours wont cause a feeling of loss. Most chicks wont feel a sense of loss until they have actually lost you.

A better bet would be to spin plates. This lets her know you have value and options. You dont need to ignore her for a day or two you just take her out of rotation. If she cares she will reach out. If not then you move on and leave her out of your rotation permanently.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always think in terms of mice and breadcrumbs(attention). You put out a few breadcrumbs and see if she follows the trail. Guys often put out a big mound so the mouse doesn't go further since it has all the food it can eat. And some guys start out by putting out breadcrumbs but when the mouse doesn't pickup any pieces, they continue piling on more breadcrumbs on the first one turning it into a mound. Don't know if that makes sense and yes I'm not high on weed. Lol