Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NBA Player LaMelo Ball (20) impregnates IG model (32)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a ****in huge L, unbelievable, his dad was quoted saying all women are hoes when your in the NBA, should of listened, this is a massive bag fumble

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
It will never cease to amaze and entertain me the amount of young men with so much potential self sabotage themselves.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply wrap your willy. Understand that chicks on birth control have the potential to **** up and skip a day or seven.
If she's an IG thot, give her the smash and dash. Be calculated. Think about your future.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply wrap your willy. Understand that chicks on birth control have the potential to **** up and skip a day or seven.
If she's an IG thot, give her the smash and dash. Be calculated. Think about your future.
I get that as men, we hate the rubber and we like letting ourselves go inside the woman. It feels good and natural, and hell, I won't hate men who do it foolishly. But you also have to know your limits and who to do it to.

mrskinnypantz

Don Juan
Reaction score
And she’s followed by snoop and Taylor gang so you know she gettin passed around boy!