Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My wife and her wandering eyes

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I’m not actually half white either. I’m half Syrian (Arab), quarter Korean, quarter Polish.

Yeah but I’m more relationship-oriented unfortunately. I’m still cultivating myself right now bc I live with my parents (I commute to uni and I’m only 21 y/o anyway) so there’s no way in hell I’m bringing a girl back here lol. Hopefully after next year I’ll be free, God-willing.
I'm relationship oriented as it was how I was raised, too. The thing is, the guys got the order correct on this website. The interest levels indicated for using lady as a "plate" is the same as it is if you want to "use" her for a GF.

1. She has to choose you
2. Sex early and often ( if she likes you that much more than everyone else, she won't be able to help her self )
3. Invests ( emotionally, time, resources, attention, financially ) she wants to "help you"
4. Comes to you

Which means she is so invested in you, there is not that much left for another...

You know enough from hanging around here the "good and the bad" in women, some of the traits that show up as what we are calling BPD or Narcissism, are easily seen during hanging out and "dating" in that she will be "selfish", greedy, makes it all about her, too quick to anger, treats people badly.

So up front worry about babes that really enjoy hanging with you, that have to have you sexually all the time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, of course. Christianity turned into some sort of ''only spiritual religion''. All the commanding parts of the bible are deliberately ignored. Only the parts which fit the present liberal/feminist ideas can be lived out.
Where your christian ancestors in the middle age and before less christian than these wannabe christians today? I guess not. But they still wanna sell you that they are the '' true christians '' with their new adapted christianity.

This also applies to islam and judaism. I just think that muslims are not as affected as christians yet. But it is getting worse and you must consider that islam is more than 500 years younger than christianity. We'll see what happens.
If one would "filter" Christianity, to be more biased towards that "f*sm" word, it would become an entirely different religion. So much of that bible would need to be rewritten, much of it literally REVERSED.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one would "filter" Christianity, to be more biased towards that "f*sm" word, it would become an entirely different religion. So much of that bible would need to be rewritten, much of it literally REVERSED.

No, i'm not saying christians changed the bible. I'm just saying that these blue pill ideas also influenced the christian community and many christians take the bible and interpret everything different so it fits their conditioning/brainwashing. This does not only happen in christianity.
Not ALL. I have russian christian friends and they strict christians. Their daughters have to wear skirts and so on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, i'm not saying christians changed the bible. I'm just saying that these blue pill ideas also influenced the christian community and many christians take the bible and interpret everything different so it fits their conditioning/brainwashing. This does not only happen in christianity.
Not ALL. I have russian christian friends and they strict christians. Their daughters have to wear skirts and so on.
Yea, but Christianity is not necessarily terrible. It's telling women to be feminine support for her man, for the man to take care of and protect his family, and for sex to flow freely and easily unless they are in prayer - by mutual consent at that.