Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My own Temptation Island

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fully prepared to get yelled at by you guys, but after you slam me I would appreciate some input.

So, I finally got situated in my new house. My last post explains a little about the situation http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/004208.html.

I had a feeling she likes me, but I had no idea how much. We have a lot in common, and she gets very excited when she finds any new similarity between us. All the classic signs of high interest are there, and then some.

To make a long story short, I may be in trouble. It's been less than a week, and we have already fooled around. I hear all of you saying to yourselves, " That was pretty stupid. It's bad to get involved with a roommate." One question. How long could any of YOU keep from touching the forbidden fruit? She didn't exactly throw herself on me, but she is very comfortable with herself and made her attraction pretty clear. I mean, c'mon, if a good looking girl (with a PERFECT rack) were laying on your bed talking and offered to show you her intimate piercings, what would YOU do? We have good chemistry, and even if her signals weren't so obvious, something would have eventually happened anyways.

She seems open to the idea of keeping it fairly casual, but we all know how women are. They may SAY they are ok with it, but the feelings intensify as time goes on.

She is a very open person and told me how she was involved with a roomate in the past, and at the same time they both dated other people. I think she may like me a little too much to have that with me.

I know I'm past the point of no return with this. Should I just enjoy myself until problems arise? She is a VERY mature person, and all signs point to her being emotionally stable enough to NOT turn psycho on me.

BTW....she IS bisexual. We went out and both of us were checking out girls. How cool is that? She is very feminine, but her attitude is more like a man's (she isn't self conscious about her body, doesn't get offended at anything, almost like hanging out with a guy).

Any recommendations? Throw it at me, I can handle it.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBadJon:
I'm fully prepared to get yelled at by you guys, but after you slam me I would appreciate some input.

So, I finally got situated in my new house. My last post explains a little about the situation http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/004208.html

I had a feeling she likes me, but I had no idea how much. We have a lot in common, and she gets very excited when she finds any new similarity between us. All the classic signs of high interest are there, and then some.

To make a long story short, I may be in trouble. It's been less than a week, and we have already fooled around. I hear all of you saying to yourselves, " That was pretty stupid. It's bad to get involved with a roommate." One question. How long could any of YOU keep from touching the forbidden fruit? She didn't exactly throw herself on me, but she is very comfortable with herself and made her attraction pretty clear. I mean, c'mon, if a good looking girl (with a PERFECT rack) were laying on your bed talking and offered to show you her intimate piercings, what would YOU do? We have good chemistry, and even if her signals weren't so obvious, something would have eventually happened anyways.

She seems open to the idea of keeping it fairly casual, but we all know how women are. They may SAY they are ok with it, but the feelings intensify as time goes on.

She is a very open person and told me how she was involved with a roomate in the past, and at the same time they both dated other people. I think she may like me a little too much to have that with me.

I know I'm past the point of no return with this. Should I just enjoy myself until problems arise? She is a VERY mature person, and all signs point to her being emotionally stable enough to NOT turn psycho on me.

BTW....she IS bisexual. We went out and both of us were checking out girls. How cool is that? She is very feminine, but her attitude is more like a man's (she isn't self conscious about her body, doesn't get offended at anything, almost like hanging out with a guy).

Any recommendations? Throw it at me, I can handle it.

Reaction score
hahaha, yeah just enjoy yourself. But at the same time, make sure u demonstrate to her your keen interest in the possibility of being with other girls by dropping some subtle hints.

Definitely keep it casual. CAN WE SAY 3SOME!!! Perhaps the best way for u to show u like other girls is by u 2 going out (like u have stated earlier), but with the expressed purpose of picking out a 3some partner.

I heard the Tampa area is loaded with those decadent bisexual types. heheehe.

I'm no Don Juan expert, BUT I DID STAY AT A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS!!

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I just enjoy myself until problems arise?
You mean should you juggle it around until it blows up in your face?

You seem to know what'll happen sooner or later, more often than not "casual" becomes more serious for the female. But if or when it happens tension will be a helluva lot thicker with the two of you together under the same roof.

The fact remains is that you're in HER place, so she could bounce you out on your ass anytime she wants to, so you'd better watch your step, and try and keep an outside option open in case something unpleasant DOES happen.

Like NSS said, I'd keep it casual (THREESOME!) but be prepared to zip up your pants and think with your OTHER head when the time comes.

- Raoul

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that it's not really Temptation Island since you aren't in another relationship.

Still, I could use a "problem" like this. More exciting than my dates that lead nowhere.

BTW, a relative of mine knows one of the guys that was on TI.

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go for it!!

If one of my flatmates said she wanted to sleep with me, I would jump at the chance...

You say she is mature, and this seems to be her idea, so take her for what she is worth, but it should be clear to her that the relationship will go no further than the bedroom and maybe the shower, with a slight detour to the couch...

Laters

------------------
When you're as great as I am, it's hard to be humble.
--Muhammad Ali

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I stayed at a Holiday Inn one time. It didn't make me any smarter, but the bed was pretty damn comfortable.

I suppose I should also mention the fact that I really enjoy hanging out with her. If I hadn't moved in with her I could even see some future potential.

NSS, at this point I don't see a threesome in the cards. I know what women say and what they do are often two different things, but she mentioned that she doesn't get into threesomes.

Raoul, the law won't allow her to just kick me out. She would have to EVICT me. I already mentioned that to her...hehe! Nah, from the little I know about her, and how she is dealing with her divorce, I honestly don't ever see that as a problem.

Chris, I know this seems like a GOOD problem, but even though I feel like her I know her well enough to say she can handle this maturely, I still don't really know her. Ideally I could sex her and go out and get some on the side. We both know things aren't that simple with women. I mean, at this point it feels like I not only have a new rommate, but also a live-in girlfriend. I SWORE I would never live with another girl I was dating UNTIL I decided to MARRY HER.

Patroclus, she is very mature, and I doubt she is the psycho type, but she is into me to the point that others are seeing it too. We went to pick out a movie, and she got extremely excited everytime we agreed a movie we both saw was good. You know, the way women see so many similarities as a sign of their soulmate.

So anyone have any more specific suggestions for making this easier? Like what to say to her to hint to the fact that I WOULD sleep woth her, but can't get too serious?

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBadJon:

Just tell her straight out, "I am not getting into a relationship right now." Tell her just that and let her take it from there. If she bangs you, well then she would do it already knowing the deal!

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We went to pick out a movie, and she got extremely excited everytime we agreed a movie we both saw was good.
I don't see that as bad, I see that as social proof.

Ask yourself, do you really want her? If you could get by without giving her some 'jungle boogie', then don't.

You could put the question over to her in a hypothetical sort of way.

or

Get a woman round, do her, make it known that you are activly partaking in pu$$y, then see if she is still hot for you.

Laters

------------------
--Muhammad Ali

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> I SWORE I would never live with another girl I was dating UNTIL I decided to MARRY HER.

When is the wedding? Are you registered at Target yet?

Reaction score
BBJ,
yeah a 3some right off the bat probably wont happen, but what i'm saying is show her your interest in other girls by going out picking out 3some partners. MAKE A GAME OUT OF IT WITH HER. All in good fun.

Since i know u wont be able to control yourself(nothing wrong with that btw), just make sure the sexual aspect is strictly business. 2 people wanting to get off. Thats it. Dont be starting to sleep in each other's beds in the future. Need to maintain a sort of emotional distance and hopefully she goes along with your program. Of course, u seeming to be more of a challenge may just get her more into u.

Or u can just bring her to a Holiday Inn Express and that will solve all your problems.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say highly unlikely. If she's done it before, she's probably gonna do it again.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER:
Since i know u wont be able to control yourself(nothing wrong with that btw), just make sure the sexual aspect is strictly business. 2 people wanting to get off. Thats it. Dont be starting to sleep in each other's beds in the future. Need to maintain a sort of emotional distance and hopefully she goes along with your program. Of course, u seeming to be more of a challenge may just get her more into u.

The problem is THIS GIRL IS WAY INTO ME. I don't think a day has gone by where she hasn't left a little note or something for me in the morning (you know, like reminders for things, stuff like that). Calls me at work to tell me something trivial. She takes EVERY opportunity to be around me, I tell her I like a certain restaurant or whatever and she always says, "we'll have to go there some time". SCARY I.L.

Like you said, the more I back off, the more she will want me, so how do I play this? I have only had maybe two other girls showing me this much interest in my entire life.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, and did I mention that living together makes it nearly impossible to make excuses for not being able to hang out with her?

If a random chick asks you to do something, you can give about any excuse, then sit home and watch a movie if you want. It's a little trickier for me. I am trying to keep a distance between us, but it's difficult when she's in the next room. Thankfully she has family in town this week to keep her somewhat occupied.

I guess I got myself into this so I will have to adjust my life accordingly.

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBadJon:

That's why you have intestinal fortitude. I would have banged the shyt out of her already. (Yeah, I'm weak like that!)

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is getting to scary levels now..

I don't think that living with her is a good idea anymore...

Resume the search for a new apartment.

Either that, or give her what she wants.

I don't think that anyone can predict her behaviour after you 'drill' her, so why not do it, then see what happens.

Laters

------------------
--Muhammad Ali

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ACTION:
BigBadJon:

That's why you have intestinal fortitude. I would have banged the shyt out of her already. (Yeah, I'm weak like that!)
You ain't the only one!

Laters

------------------
--Muhammad Ali

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ACTION, I may have already done that had it not been for the fact we have houseguests, and the feeling I need to analyze the situation before I take further initiative.

Patroclus, I likely will look for another living arrangement to have as a backup in case this blows up in my face. Worst case, my parents live a couple of miles away and I can stay there till I get my sh1t in order. At least the maturity level is there on both sides which should keep things from getting too far out of hand. I've never been involved with a girl over the age of 24, so it's a refreshing change to deal with a more mature woman.

You're right, women can be very unpredictable. My past experiences haveshown me how a chicks interest level goes up after the first romp in the hay. We (her and I) even had a conversation about this, regarding another couple. She commented on how once you sex a woman her feelings intensify greatly.

The one thing I have going for me is the fact that she likes guys AND girls and that gives her a different perspective. She sometimes thinks like a guy.

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sometimes thinks like a guy.
Watch out for that right hook!

You have never done a woman over the age of 24.....DAMN.

The women I'm looking at are a bit older and I'm younger than you.

Laters

------------------
--Muhammad Ali