Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My life - Part 2: giving up dating/women, filling the void, getting older

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl who thinks what? She pointed out that a lot of her friends when they were 18 dated older guys. Which is what you also noticed in middle school, high school, college. I shared this twitter thread with another guy in his 30s who hits on college girls, and said really the only ones that give him sh1t for his age are 23-24 year olds.
Well, that actually doesn't really explain the issue I'm facing.

First off, this is only really a thing when I go to college bars - I know NOTHING about middle school/high school girls since that would be illegal, and the college girls I DO interact with are through the bars or the dating apps.

I noticed she said her friends experienced similar stuff too, but what you say at the end there with the 30-year-old guy saying he only ever got s*** from 23-24yr olds is very different from my experience where I'm getting it from 21 and 22-year-olds.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know NOTHING about middle school/high school girls since that would be illegal
Just quoting your previous comment
All throughout middle school, high school, college, etc the hottest girls dated the older guys

but what you say at the end there with the 30-year-old guy saying he only ever got s*** from 23-24yr olds is very different from my experience where I'm getting it from 21 and 22-year-olds
Yeah. Just quoting what he told me. You said 21-22 (although your situation is different because you don't actually attend the local college. So it more "uhh who is this random 28 year old guy here?"). The girl in the thread, said she grew out of it by 19. Some won't or ever.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...I mean yeah it's got some insights but this is just one aggressively average chick in Russia who thinks this. I will agree that 30+ has a different stigma because that is literally an entirely new decade as far as the age bracket.

Holy hell I was expecting a blog post or something...not a 200 page book.
No worries, it's 20 pages of content stretched into 200. Internet marketer style lol. It's a much quicker read than it looks.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure Polina wouldn't complain if a 30+ Chad driving a Ferrari would invite her to go on a trip in the Maldives.
Also this. She'll pass him up for someone her own age. That trip would more appeal to older women.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also this. She'll pass him up for someone her own age. That trip would more appeal to older women.
Not sure, Maldives = good stories for ig, snapchat, tiktok.
Ok, Disneyland then, whatever the place is.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperate
Trust me, you ask Polina to go to the Maldives, the next day she has her luggage ready and her iphone empty to be sure to take as many video and pictures as possible to post on Social medias, she's living the high life now.
She's Russian.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, you ask Polina to go to the Maldives, the next day she has her luggage ready and her iphone empty to be sure to take as many video and pictures as possible to post on Social medias, she's living the high life now.
She's Russian
Her Twitter username is right there. Why dont you give it a shot?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Twitter username is right there. Why dont you give it a shot?
I don't have Twitter and I don't give a fck about going to the Maldives with a below average Russian girl.
Plus, she uses Twitter, red flag.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have Twitter and I don't give a fck about going to the Maldives with a below average Russian girl.

Plus, she uses Twitter, red flag
All the girls I've been with (long term and short term, or dated) had some kind of mental problems (low self-esteem, jealousy, eating disorder, manic-depression, addiction or weird personality). All of them. But they were all super hot. I can live with the drama as long as I'm sexually satisfied

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mikedee if the woman can not imagine you as something serious , then things will be a downhill battle

Like others mentioned , you at 35 should have had your things settled by now . This is the expectation

People are very shallow , they judge you instantly … especially the Eastern European women that you seem to target

Actually women will try to stay away from you if you are just a guy who is just a student and living in a dorm with other guys in the room . That is lower in the food chain that the guy who still has roommates at 35

The older you get , the more money start to matter more and more

You have to find a way to promote yourself other than the guy who is doing his degree at 35 and lives in a dorm room with other guys

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mikedee if the woman can not imagine you as something serious , then things will be a downhill battle

Like others mentioned , you at 35 should have had your things settled by now . This is the expectation

People are very shallow , they judge you instantly … especially the Eastern European women that you seem to target

Actually women will try to stay away from you if you are just a guy who is just a student and living in a dorm with other guys in the room . That is lower in the food chain that the guy who still has roommates at 35

The older you get , the more money start to matter more and more

You have to find a way to promote yourself other than the guy who is doing his degree at 35 and lives in a dorm room with other guys
I know!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 32 and slept with a 18 years girl last week . Met her in a mall , did not use money per se but I framed myself as this corporate rebel that gets his way and all the time and cheats the system

I am her hero haha

But in the same time I have a lot of what high value men have , for example most restaurant and bar owners know me on a radius of 2-3 km of where I live . I usually tip quite good . Even get things for free , because these guys got my back and know what’s up

When I took this girl out , went to a Place where the guy gave for free a bottle of wine . And he was like “ please , take this For free , you are my brother “ . He knew what”s up and was my wing man :)

Things are easy when you have the frame of a high value guy

Most places that i go , I do not even order . The waiters just bring me whatever i usually order

Imagine this , you are a girl sitting at the cafe and a guy sits at the table next to you and the waiter just brings the order without you saying anything , and the waiter is also very friendly and smiles . Then he or she says that they have not seen you for a while , and you tell them that you had some business traveling but you are glad to be home as business travels are not fun . The girl/s hear everything then they start smiling at you , you start smiling back and open them . The rest is mainly easy mode

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 32 and slept with a 18 years girl last week . Met her in a mall , did not use money per se but I framed myself as this corporate rebel that gets his way and all the time and cheats the system

I am her hero haha

But in the same time I have a lot of what high value men have , for example most restaurant and bar owners know me on a radius of 2-3 km of where I live . I usually tip quite good . Even get things for free , because these guys got my back and know what’s up

When I took this girl out , went to a Place where the guy gave for free a bottle of wine . And he was like “ please , take this For free , you are my brother “ . He knew what”s up and was my wing man :)

Things are easy when you have the frame of a high value guy
Ok, when I was 33 I slept with a virgin 18yo. So what? When I was 34 I slept with a 21yo, When I was 35 I almost slept with a virgin 18yo (all look alike models, hb9), didn't have to show off and get free bottles and spend a $$ in bars and clubs.
Good for you man.

The free bottles and stuff and all the bar owners you know, it probably took a while to get that "status". Not interested to play the showoff game and all the time wasted in bars and clubs.. I've worked for 10 years in bars and clubs, I know the game. If you get favors it's because you have spent time and money in those places, which is ok. I don't do that, I have better things to do than spend my money and time in bars and clubs.

Like i said, good for you BigPapa, but I don't other to determine my value, I want to get laid by myself, not with the help of other. I respect your style, but I'm not she show off type, never was and will never be. If I don't get women, well that's life. I will do something else.

And no offense, but 2500 posts in 3 years (that is a lot of posts), that doesn't sound high value to me. Don't you have better things to do than posting on this forum if you are that high value? I mean, If I would have sex with hot girls on a regular basis, trust me I wouldn't be on this forum. So, I take what you said with a grain of salt. I'm a bit skeptical about your "success" with women. But that is just me.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

People are very shallow , they judge you instantly …

Divorced and 35 is no big deal. Still single and 35 will raise eyebrows.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The free bottles and stuff and all the bar owners you know, it probably took a while to get that "status". Not interested to play the showoff game and all the time wasted in bars and clubs.. I've worked for 10 years in bars and clubs, I know the game. If you get favors it's because you have spent time and money in those places, which is ok. I don't do that, I have better things to do than spend my money and time in bars and clubs.
But that”s the thing , I do not do it for the girls

I literally do not cook , so have to go to places to eat and drink

This is my lifestyle

Getting Women is about the lifestyle you have , nothing more nothing less

The older you get , the more you have to rely on status / money

Why she should sleep with a 35 guy when she can sleep with a guy her age ?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorced and 35 is no big deal. Still single and 35 will raise eyebrows.
It's most likely going to come from older women who are never-married themselves. Most women who are divorced also have kids and stuff to do don't care as much. It's the cultural-norm enforcing Karens who will most commonly have the raised brows.