Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My life - Part 2: giving up dating/women, filling the void, getting older

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if you’re in your mid 30’s like me, women will look at you from the provider POV and ask themselves “am I going to be secure with this guy in 5-10 years when I want to have children”. Will they be? They cannot be sure, as you’re mid 30’s and living a student lifestyle in a dorm.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my situation, reality check. I'm not o

Bokanovsky is right, I don't think he said that to put me down, but to wake me up, reality check.
The good thing is, like you said I'm doing something to change to situation, I take my education seriously, not for women but for myself.
The bad thing is that I be pissed off for a while.
I accept my situation and I'm already in school enrolled in a program that might gave a great return in 3 years. That's a good start I think.

The funny thing is that a lot of 30something men would like to be in my shoes right now, I'm free as a bird, no children, very little debt, no responsibilities, look on point. But with women it could be better.
You will take a break for at least 3 years?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw an interesting thread yesterday from a 22 year old girl living in Russia, complaining about 30+ year old men trying to get with her, online and thru daygame.

However, it seems like this 10+ year old age gap more generally only becomes an issue, once the girl is past age 21 (making the sweet spot: 18-21).

Which would answer the question BPH posted in another thread
Whether you decide to lie or not is up to you, but I still wonder WHY this is happening. All throughout middle school, high school, college, etc the hottest girls dated the older guys because the men their age aren't mature or whatever

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw an interesting thread yesterday from a 22 year old girl living in Russia, complaining about 30+ year old men trying to get with her, online and thru daygame.

However, it seems like this 10+ year old age gap more generally only becomes an issue, once the girl is past age 21 (making the sweet spot: 18-21).

I'm sure Polina wouldn't complain if a 30+ Chad driving a Ferrari would invite her to go on a trip in the Maldives.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Building on @Velasco and @Hamurabimbi's posts, Blackdragon breaks down the types of young women here: https://pdfcoffee.com/blackdragon-attract-and-date-younger-womenpdf-pdf-free.html

OP, you want the type 2 young woman (early 20's) who are naturally attracted to older men. Take a break for now and when you come back, cast a wider net and screen quickly for high interest. Be prepared to next a lot of the ones you talk to.

If you're going to mess with 30 something women, screen hard for sexual interest.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Building on @Velasco and @Hamurabimbi's posts, Blackdragon breaks down the types of young women here: https://pdfcoffee.com/blackdragon-attract-and-date-younger-womenpdf-pdf-free.html

OP, you want the type 2 young woman (early 20's) who are naturally attracted to older men. Take a break for now and when you come back, cast a wider net and screen quickly for high interest. Be prepared to next a lot of the ones you talk to.

If you're going to mess with 30 something women, screen hard for sexual interest.
Looks like a good read, thanks man

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I'm doing.
But tell me, what does the average 35yo who works a steady job (in a bank for example) have to offer except some stability, his own place, a car maybe and 2 weeks off per year. To me, he doesn't have much to offer. I can afford to go out, to dress nice, to travel a bit, I just can't afford to buy a bmw live alone/have my own place right now.
So sayin: you have nothing to offer is a big statement, compared to? The millionnaire 35yo? Yes I agree. Compared the the guy who works 40h at the bank doing a job he doesnt really like? I see no difference. Nothing to offer for a women whi is looking for a provider? Yeah you're right. A women who has her **** together, has her own place. No difference in my opinion.
I get your point though.
At 35 you shouldn't be in college, you pretty much wasted your 20s chasing tail and living like a rockstar. At 35 you should be making bank with a business, or a trade that could help you having business in the near future, having your own place, having interesting hobbies with interesting friends.

If you have a good body you're okay for the ONS where they don't know you, as soon as they know you're the 35yo who lives in a dorm, studying with the 18yo counterparts, you turn into the creepy loser guy, who wasted your 20s living the millionaire life. And I'm pretty sure you project that on your dates.

What are you going to school for? Some bull$hit art degree? Also why aren't you studying some trade like car mechanic or electrician that can help you create your own business. At 35 you shouldn't be studying a bachelor's degree bro.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 35 you shouldn't be in college, you pretty wasted your 20s chasing tail and living like a rockstar. At 35 you should be making bank with a business, or a trade that could help you having business in the near future, having your own place, having interesting hobbies with interesting friends.

If you have a good body you're okay for the ONS where they don't know you, as soon as they know you're the 35yo who lives in a dorm, studying with the 18yo counterparts, you turn into the creepy loser guy, who wasted your 20s living the millionaire life. And I'm pretty sure you project that on your dates.
No I don't think so, I enjoyed while I was young and I still enjoy it, but with women, I must admit it's more difficult. I didn't waste anything, I did what I had to do, I won't have any regrets. At least I tried, not like 99% of people. i have good stories.
You, you date girls that stink ;)

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
No I don't think so, I enjoyed while I was young and I still enjoy it, but with women, I must admit it's more difficult. I didn't waste anything, I did what I had to do, I won't have any regrets. At least I tried, not like 99% of people. i have good stories.
You, you date girls that stink ;)
Its fine if you don't regret it, but you did waste having a good career with money to partying, if not you wouldn't be here.

What are you studying now?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its fine if you don't regret it, but you did waste having a good career with money to partying, if not you wouldn't be here.

What are you studying now?
I didn't party, I focused on my DJ and photographer career. It "didn't work" unfortunately. What's the point of having a good career with money if you don't like what you do? That is a waste of time, life is short man. I don't want to be on my death bed and think about my life like: "man what a boring life, I should have done this or that". I do everything I want. everything I wanted to do, I did it.
I'm studying business.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't party, I focused on my DJ and photographer career. It "didn't work" unfortunately. What's the point of having a good career with money if you don't like what you do? That is a waste of time, life is short man. I don't want to be on my death bed and think about my life like: "man what a boring life, I should have done this or that". I do everything I want. everything I wanted to do, I did it.
I'm studying business.
A career you don't with money like helps you making a business of your liking. Wby didn't you make a business of DJ or Photography? You didn't like it? What are you gonna be doing with the business degree? Working for another person's company?

I studied engineering, but I should have studied car mechanic and have my own business. I'm 33 now and to start to get experience as a car mechanic will be tough, I wanna do it as part time on the weekends. Maybe you could have your management company. Best luck to you.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wby didn't you make a business of DJ or Photography? You didn't like it? What are you gonna be doing with the business degree? Working for another person's company?
Why? Because I don't want to struggle all the time. Photography (especially fashion photography) is hard man, let alone DJing... It doesn't last forever. I might work for a company for a while, but my plan is to be self employed.
Mechanic is cool.
Cheers

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm studying business.
That logic does not make sense. You are are going to have regrets on your death-bed if you say, I had a great time in my 20s, but everything sucked afterwards and went from bad to worst. If your situation doesn't improve soon, soon the recent memories or where you are now will be more dominant and the memories earlier will start fading off or become nostalgic before they just burn-out. At the end of the day, if it's not sustainable, then if you are on your death-bed in your 60s and 70s or whatever age (ie of course that can happen at anytime, but I'm just playing with your logic on your own turf for argument sake), you are more likely going to feel like you wasted your life than you had some exciting tiems in your 20s. Lets be realistic about that. By the time you hit 40 its all a faded memory that's gone if there isnt' anything good between then and those later ages.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ehh...I mean yeah it's got some insights but this is just one aggressively average chick in Russia who thinks this. I will agree that 30+ has a different stigma because that is literally an entirely new decade as far as the age bracket.

Holy hell I was expecting a blog post or something...not a 200 page book.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That logic does not make sense. You are are going to have regrets on your death-bed if you say, I had a great time in my 20s, but everything sucked afterwards and went from bad to worst. If your situation doesn't improve soon, soon the recent memories or where you are now will be more dominant and the memories earlier will start fading off or become nostalgic before they just burn-out. At the end of the day, if it's not sustainable, then if you are on your death-bed in your 60s and 70s or whatever age (ie of course that can happen at anytime, but I'm just playing with your logic on your own turf for argument sake), you are more likely going to feel like you wasted your life than you had some exciting tiems in your 20s. Lets be realistic about that. By the time you hit 40 its all a faded memory that's gone if there isnt' anything good between then and those later ages.
The only thing that sucks right now is women. The rest is good, I'm having a good time. It's not perfect, but like I said, a lot of 30+ would kill to be in my shoes.

I live abroad, very little debt, no children, no wife, student, no "responsibilities", I can do whatever I want. Not that bad.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm sure Polina wouldn't complain if a 30+ Chad driving a Ferrari would invite her to go on a trip in the Maldives.
No she wouldnt. I can see why older guys like the hot factor of girls in the early 20s. But for me personally I cant stand the immaturity. They are energy draining children to me. If i was similar age i prolly wouldn’t feel this way.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she wouldnt. I can see why older guys like the hot factor of girls in the early 20s. But for me personally I cant stand the immaturity. They are energy draining children to me. If i was similar age i prolly wouldn’t feel this way.
To be honest, they are immature even at 35...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...I mean yeah it's got some insights but this is just one aggressively average chick in Russia who thinks this
One girl who thinks what? She pointed out that a lot of her friends when they were 18 dated older guys. Which is what you also noticed in middle school, high school, college. I shared this twitter thread with another guy in his 30s who hits on college girls, and said really the only ones that give him sh1t for his age are 23-24 year olds.