Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Last Post On SoSuave---Later People!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i found this site when i googled for "seduction". i wasn't looking for seducing women, i was looking for seducing from a business angle, clients. some of you know who i am and what i do and know where i'm coming from in that regard.

i am the center of attention. i am a leader. i have over 5,000 hours logged, speaking in front of large groups of people, highly professional people, some of whom have a net worth more than the members of ss combined. these cats have game beyond belief. i have written (been solicited) numerous articles in leading newspapers on various "things" related to business. i have over 6,000 people in my address book who know me and love me.

i am an important person. i've busted my hump to get there. BS, MS, PhD, in finance/economics. successful consulting practice, successful teacher of twisted MBAs.

i know how to charm the fvck out of people.

but i was looking to polish those skills. me and my buds (in the real world) always joke about this concept...

if you can pick up clients, you can pick up chicks.

it's the same dynamic.

i found this site via mASF. Speed Seduction, and Ross J in particular, is a joke. but this site was different, in that it focused more on inner game, releasing your Inner Dolphin :D .

there are some interesting people here, no doubt. but mostly, it's cheap entertainment. the mods are keyboard jockeys...sorry guys, you are.

when i approached my 500th post, that was going to be my last one. exactly at 500, then buh-bye.

now i am approaching my 1,000th post. :yawn:

read Pook, read Anti-Dump, read the Bible, then get the fvck out of here. there are only a few basic concepts that one must know to step up his game...not just with chicks, but with Life.

1. learn how to play chess.
2. learn how to play poker.
3. speak in front of people as much as you can, any way you can.
4. be a fair and reasonable man.

as Kenny Rodgers said...

know when to hold 'em...
know when to fold 'em...
know when to walk away...
know when to run...

remember that, sing that, live that.

when i was about 12 years old, my father busted me in his bathroom shaving, with his razor and his shaving cream. he showed me how to do it the right way and proceeded to tell me two things...

Baby TooCold...

1. never believe what a woman says, believe what she does
2. never take sh!t from a woman

it was much, much, later that i realized what he actually meant. until the day he died (a little over a year ago), he was always the DJ. he had over 1,000 turnout for the funeral, standing room only.

i am proud to say, I Am My Father's Son.

i will not respond to this post. and no, a chick isn't the reason, i am the reason.

good night...god bless...rock on.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he showed me how to do it the right way and proceeded to tell me two things...

Baby TooCold...

1. never believe what a woman says, believe what she does
2. never take sh!t from a woman

it was much, much, later that i realized what he actually meant. until the day he died (a little over a year ago), he was always the DJ. he had over 1,000 turnout for the funeral, standing room only.

i am proud to say, I Am My Father's Son.
...and that's the way it should be. Many AFCs out there will raise their boys to become feminine men, and many boys will be raised by only their mothers and also become feminine men. You sound like one of the few who got a good start to life by having a real man for a father.

Good luck on your future endeavors. You WILL be successful.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bon Voyage!

It's one of the dj principles: know when to walk away.

If I was in the audience at a taping of the Man Show, and Dr. Phil came on as a guest, I'd get up and leave.

Sayonara. :wave:

driver55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Luck...

You had a good father...some just have fvcking cowards for fathers...

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
so long, and thanks for all the tips

I've learned a lot from your posts through the years. The tips you occasionally wrote were rock-solid. But even more important was the attitude you conveyed. That alone can easily get a DJ into a chick's panties, and this is the most important thing people could learn from you.

My favorite among your many excellent posts was the one where you did the impossible by proving that chicks in their late 30's and 40's are delusionals from lala-land. Absolutely brilliant.

So long, Cold.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peace & good luck Too Cold...You will be missed!

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
from what i have seen the last year, your contribution is definitely something that this site will miss, reconsider ? even the greatest leaders of our nations usually change their minds.. even if not.. its been a blast. cheers !

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Too Cold

Always liked your posts, great stuff (never understood your handle) and I'll greatly miss the hilarious Ernest Borgnine reference ... first time I saw it I about fell out of my chair laughing.

Keep up the good work in your life.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Cesare, delete this post, and your double post

teehee, you double posted just so you could misspell the word anything

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, now's a good time for me to leave too!

After a while you can only learn more through experience.

I found this site while I was in High School, i could never find a good seduction site b4 this one. It was the original black and gold web site. I read every single bible thread and was hooked, i read EVERYTHING b4 i even thought about posting on the forum.
I have grown not only in the aspect of girls but the confidence has helped me in other areas. Good Luck to the guys still in it! may you all achieve your goals.

LATER PLAYERS!!!!!! :up: :crackup: :cheer: :cry: :( :eek:

Reaction score
Too Cold - Are you an "Economic Hit Man"?

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Always liked your posts, great stuff (never understood your handle) and I'll greatly miss the hilarious Ernest Borgnine reference ... first time I saw it I about fell out of my chair laughing.

Keep up the good work in your life.
I'm drinking a beer for ya now TooCold, and like WestCoaster, I could never figure out your handle. Moderators, while this was (by a literal interpretation of the posting guidelines) not a post for the Mature Man forum, it should have stayed there as a mark of respect for one of the better members and most insightful poster on the Mature Man forum.