Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My lame experience in Medellin, Colombia

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently living in Panama and was in Colombia for like two months.

You can hook up, but you have to get good at penetrating social groups when out and it's not easy to get same night lays.

I hate the stereotypes about latin America being so easy for any foreign men. It's not at all. Unless you like pros or visa chasers.

You have to put in more work here to build a steady pipeline of women but it can be done. They do expect you to court them though which is a pain. It's a good place for finding a high quality gf or wife, not good for a single playboy unless you are into hookers.

I currently have a very high quality Panamanian gf...very nice, pretty girl and traditional. Almost too nice. She works with autistic children and buys me gifts and helps me clean my apartment all the time. I have a tonne of respect for her actually.

I have plenty of other options as well that i could date anytime just from playing around on dating apps meeting a few times and a few good club approaches.

It requires a different kind of game down here and patience is needed. Good luck if you don't speak any Spanish. You definitely won't just step off the plane and be drowning in free *****. It is nothing like that. Inner confidence goes a long way here though. You will be **** tested a lot.

And the competition here is not light. They have a more macho culture down here and most ethnic latin men are naturally more alpha acting than your average gringo it seems. They have zero issues with approaching woman anywhere, anytime. It's accepted as part of the culture and even encouraged it seems.

And considering the language gap...unless you are fluent....yeah most girls that express interest in you will be after money or opportunity in some form or fashion. You can easily filter those ones out though.

Honestly, just for hooking up with non pros and going out....i would choose any big american city over anywhere i have been down here. Las Vegas for example is way easier and quicker. So is Atlanta even.
What I don't appreciate are the people who make South America and particularly places like Colombia out to be ***** havens where all you basically have to do is show up. That is the impression I got from reading several blogs before I booked my ticket. I consider myself to have average game; I'm decent at making conversation but am kinda picky about how I approach, big crowds kinda put me off. The situation with trying to infiltrate the big groups at the clubs was pretty discouraging to me; in fact I know even some top tier pickup artists have had trouble with it. I agree making male friends is necessary to get introduced to the right people, dating apps aren't really my thing. Figuratively it would just be nice to find somewhere outside the US where picking up isn't such a chore.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The benefit of going to a poor third world country to get girls is that you can drop 50USD taking a girl out and it'll be the best date of her life, whereas obviously that's just a regular date here in America.

Then on the flip side, you can go to a place where all of the women are exotic looking with sexy accents from your perspective, which will add points to their attractiveness and make you feel like you're doing better than you were at home.

Obviously that's not going to work for a guy who is objectively a broke weirdo loser, which is why going to another place to get girls sometimes doesn't work for people who can't get girls at home.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2am in the streets of Colombia, lot of Average looking guys with really hot girlfriends
no offense man , but I watched fully the first 2 minutes then randomly skipped through the video .

no single hot girl . Most they were between 3 and 6 ( if you have a have a couple of drinks before)

Do not really want to think what girls the gringos f8ck there and then brag about them

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense man , but I watched fully the first 2 minutes then randomly skipped through the video .

no single hot girl . Most they were between 3 and 6 ( if you have a have a couple of drinks before)

Do not really want to think what girls the gringos f8ck there and then brag about them
I agree that Medellin women are overrated. There are some good looking ones, but a lot of the time they don't hang out around Parque Lleras (where that video is filmed). I found the best ones around the university in Laureles (an upper middle class local neighborhood). But you're right that a lot of gringos go there and bang some of the trashiest prepagas and then brag about what a great time it was. A lot of the appeal behind Colombian women is that they appear "exotic," which makes some 3's/4's look like 8's, etc.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that Medellin women are overrated. There are some good looking ones, but a lot of the time they don't hang out around Parque Lleras (where that video is filmed). I found the best ones around the university in Laureles (an upper middle class local neighborhood). But you're right that a lot of gringos go there and bang some of the trashiest prepagas and then brag about what a great time it was. A lot of the appeal behind Colombian women is that they appear "exotic," which makes some 3's/4's look like 8's, etc.
Neah , you can never make a 3 an 8 , not even after taking 5-6 shots

What people fail to understand is that for a woman to look good , she needs some money . Clothes , haircut , skin care , going to the gym , eating healthy , all cost money

very unlikely to have good looking women in poor environments

Sure , there are gorgeous Colombians , but they are out of reach for the regular gringo and sex tourists

we like it or not , the west is still the place that is best for seducing women . If you are good , you will be good anywhere

all this sex tourists and so on they bang maximum mediocre women :)

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score

What people fail to understand is that for a woman to look good , she needs some money . Clothes , haircut , skin care , going to the gym , eating healthy , all cost money

Sure , there are gorgeous Colombians , but they are out of reach for the regular gringo and sex tourists

we like it or not , the west is still the place that is best for seducing women . If you are good , you will be good anywhere
Maybe I was exaggerating a bit about 4's becoming 8's, but my point was that western tourists who travel to Colombia blow the attractiveness of the women way out of proportion. You're right that the good looking ones have money. Strolling around a poor barrio in Medellin or Bogota is not gonna yield the most attractive women. I don't think the ratio of attractive to unattractive is much different than it is in the US honestly.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I was exaggerating a bit about 4's becoming 8's, but my point was that western tourists who travel to Colombia blow the attractiveness of the women way out of proportion. You're right that the good looking ones have money. Strolling around a poor barrio in Medellin or Bogota is not gonna yield the most attractive women. I don't think the ratio of attractive to unattractive is much different than it is in the US honestly.
also this is the reason on why 28+ women mostly look like sh1t . Because they do not take care of themselves

it is very difficult to joggle between work and taking care of you

when I hear guys talking about women over 35+ is a big cringe

If you are 50+ , makes sense . Otherwise it is a big big cringe

sure , exceptions occur , as In looking very good or being a very good partner , but this are exceptions like said earlier

Jesse Pinkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that very few guys want to accept is that high quality women, regardless of background, will always go for men that are a lot like them. If these women go for men outside of their group, that guy has to be exceptional as well. So many western guys think that they have won the lottery getting an ethnic wife only to find that they have been scammed for a Visa and are now stuck in a sexless marriage. It's really simple, to get hot girls, you more or less have to be hot or higher value as a guy yourself and then also approach them.

Guys often look for a quick fix like going to a country for an exotic bonus but it does very little in the long-run. If you cannot score in your own country, it is going to take a lot more for you to score in another land. Generally, the highest quality men remain in their home country since they have a lot of options to pick from.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
also this is the reason on why 28+ women mostly look like sh1t . Because they do not take care of themselves

it is very difficult to joggle between work and taking care of you

when I hear guys talking about women over 35+ is a big cringe

If you are 50+ , makes sense . Otherwise it is a big big cringe

sure , exceptions occur , as In looking very good or being a very good partner , but this are exceptions like said earlier
Big big cringe lol. That's why I'm always hesitant to get into relationships with women around my age (27), because I figure why do so if they are gonna look like crap in a few years.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that very few guys want to accept is that high quality women, regardless of background, will always go for men that are a lot like them. If these women go for men outside of their group, that guy has to be exceptional as well. So many western guys think that they have won the lottery getting an ethnic wife only to find that they have been scammed for a Visa and are now stuck in a sexless marriage. It's really simple, to get hot girls, you more or less have to be hot or higher value as a guy yourself and then also approach them.

Guys often look for a quick fix like going to a country for an exotic bonus but it does very little in the long-run. If you cannot score in your own country, it is going to take a lot more for you to score in another land. Generally, the highest quality men remain in their home country since they have a lot of options to pick from.
Good points but I disagree about high quality guys generally wanting to stay in their own country. Not all the tourists in Medellin and similar places are low value males and have simply been fed up with western women. MGTOW has been growing by the hundreds of thousands. Not sure why people are making out the US as the best place to pull, it isn’t. Also, US has more than a 40 percent obesity rate, which limits the options.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points but I disagree about high quality guys generally wanting to stay in their own country. Not all the tourists in Medellin and similar places are low value males and have simply been fed up with western women. MGTOW has been growing by the hundreds of thousands. Not sure why people are making out the US as the best place to pull, it isn’t. Also, US has more than a 40 percent obesity rate, which limits the options.
if you can not pull at least decent quality in the western world , then it is very unlikely that you will do it in a poorer part of the world

it means that you lack certain traits that have to be developed

latinas for example are known as big teasers , so you need decent verbal game to sleep with them :)

quality Latinas are actually a bit more difficult than a quality western woman

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I beg to differ. In former communist Eastern European countries when at some times the folks are very poor, many women spent their last kopeks on makeup and came out truly amazing (the idea is that good looks will attract a wealthy man). I think the same dynamic is in Columbia, but a lot of women - the ones with significant multi-racial genetics - are just less attractive. It's like the old saying that you can't put lipstick on a pig.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can not pull at least decent quality in the western world , then it is very unlikely that you will do it in a poorer part of the world
To paraphrase JFK, "let them come to (East of) Berlin". :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I beg to differ. In former communist Eastern European countries when at some times the folks are very poor, many women spent their last kopeks on makeup and came out truly amazing (the idea is that good looks will attract a wealthy man). I think the same dynamic is in Columbia, but a lot of women - the ones with significant multi-racial genetics - are just less attractive. It's like the old saying that you can't put lipstick on a pig.
I grew up in a former communist country that is now part of the western world , and a girl that is less genetically gifted from the western world that takes care of her is more attractive than a more genetically gifted girl from a poor country that takes care of her . Mainly because of having more resources

the Difference is even more significant in the 28+ range :)

have no idea from where you guys come with theories like this . One thing is to see it on tv and one thing to actually live in a place like that

plus a woman that puts everything she has in her looks will also have a sh1tty attitude . Way sh1t tier than a fat feminist from Sweden

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are low-value enough to not be able to get American poon. :(

True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca explains what MGTOW truly is:

Of course, MGTOW is also a result of non-blue-pilled, poontangless men that figure that since they are not getting a piece of the sexual pie, why should they continue to be producer in society? Why should they act chivalrously? But the key point is that if they were able to get decent poon, they wouldn't have gone MGTOW.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca explains what MGTOW truly is:

how much of that is because they really can not , and how much of that is because they have poor social skills and refuse to improve themselves ?

the world is an unforgiving place for losers :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how much of that is because they really can not , and how much of that is because they have poor social skills and refuse to improve themselves ?

the world is an unforgiving place for losers :)
Do you really think an incel-tier man could simply gain social skills and be considered a more worthy sex partner than an oafish Chad? Yes, maybe to the single-mommy harridans that are "finished with the bad boys". :rolleyes:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think an incel-tier man could simply gain social skills and be considered a more worthy sex partner than an oafish Chad? Yes, maybe to the single-mommy harridans that are "finished with the bad boys". :rolleyes:
well , look at the bright side the chads are not that many and for sure they can not bang 50%’of the world planet

so statistically you have a good chance to bang if you put in the work :)

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course, MGTOW is also a result of non-blue-pilled, poontangless men that figure that since they are not getting a piece of the sexual pie, why should they continue to be producer in society? Why should they act chivalrously? But the key point is that if they were able to get decent poon, they wouldn't have gone MGTOW.
You have the wrong idea about MGTOW. Many of them are men who have been in several failed relationships or marriages. They find that the juice is not worth the squeeze.

At least where I live in the US, most women are not very desirable, so the attractive ones develop a superiority complex. This dynamic is very common.