Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My lame experience in Medellin, Colombia

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I noticed that everyone and their mother was raving online about Medellin and how beautiful the women were and easy to lay. Eventually I decided to see for myself and booked a flight there from Miami. Upon arriving I spent some time at various clubs and noticed right off the bat that pulling would be arduous. People go out in groups and stick to them rather rigidly, good luck going up to someone out of nowhere when she likely is with her boyfriend. I realized there wasn’t the same hookup culture as there is in the states and that I would need to reassess my game plan.

What I realized was that the dip****s raving about how easy it was to get laid were ****ing hookers or prepagas. If you see a girl by herself at the club you can guarantee she’s working. Upon coming to this conclusion I decided that I wouldn’t bother with the bull**** and would try my luck on tinder. I managed to **** one fatty through that and returned home feeling like it was a worthless experience.

I prefer to **** regular girls so this unpleasant experience was a bit difficult to stomach. Some might have different experiences but I can sure as hell tell you I didn’t. I heard Bogota was better but I don’t care to find out, that place sucks ass.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I noticed that everyone and their mother was raving online about Medellin and how beautiful the women were and easy to lay. Eventually I decided to see for myself and booked a flight there from Miami. Upon arriving I spent some time at various clubs and noticed right off the bat that pulling would be arduous. People go out in groups and stick to them rather rigidly, good luck going up to someone out of nowhere when she likely is with her boyfriend. I realized there wasn’t the same hookup culture as there is in the states and that I would need to reassess my game plan.

What I realized was that the dip****s raving about how easy it was to get laid were ****ing hookers or prepagas. If you see a girl by herself at the club you can guarantee she’s working. Upon coming to this conclusion I decided that I wouldn’t bother with the bull**** and would try my luck on tinder. I managed to **** one fatty through that and returned home feeling like it was a worthless experience.

I prefer to **** regular girls so this unpleasant experience was a bit difficult to stomach. Some might have different experiences but I can sure as hell tell you I didn’t. I heard Bogota was better but I don’t care to find out, that place sucks ass.

Anyway, just my two cents.

This is true for the most part, and anyone who is telling you differently I would be skeptical off

However, If you go to Colombia, Brazil, Mexico etc

You gotta Pre-Funnel, meaning get on the dating apps before you get there so you got chicks lined up. Personally, for me I don't see the point of traveling for women if you can only do it once or twice a year it's a waste of time. For best optimization I think living there is best

Reaction score
People raving about Colombia and the Philippines are liars. They are trying to justify their life choices by posting on forums how "awesome" it is living there. The reality is that Medellin is a 3rd-world trashy city, with mostly prostitutes as you have noticed, and low-value tattooed american tourists.

The only acceptable places for a white man in south america are argentina, uruguay and south brazil.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's keep it 100%: South America is relatively poor.

Pretty much 95% of the young attractive women in South America (actually all of Latin America) are engaging in sex work on the side, it's the only realistic way to supplement their income.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People raving about Colombia and the Philippines are liars. They are trying to justify their life choices by posting on forums how "awesome" it is living there. The reality is that Medellin is a 3rd-world trashy city, with mostly prostitutes as you have noticed, and low-value tattooed american tourists.

The only acceptable places for a white man in south america are argentina, uruguay and south brazil.
This is exactly what was relayed to me by some Colombian men that I had brought this up to in the past, after hearing about the reputation. I wasn't shocked in the least and figured as much. You should be skeptical about any claims of "easy *****" - all the places that people common mention as paradises are rife with prostitution.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hit the nail on the head there. Medellin is indeed a cesspool, if you venture out of the gringo neighborhoods you’re in for a shock. And low value tattooed American tourists is 100% accurate, however there is some eurotrash as well along with Australians. Not really my cup of joe.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking to game in Colombia, it is much better if you are Spanish fluent or close to it. The same would go for any Spanish speaking country in Central or South America.
What difference would that make if a girl is taken or in a tight group? English would be an SMV boost because women would know you are from America.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never associate poor countries for finding women to get laid. Either you are able to find a traditional religious girl with values, or you are on a sex-tour (which means you are paying local girls for sex). When I looked at websites that featured great places to meet better quality hookers (ie cheaper, more service, more authentic gf experience, more attractive) it's always featuring places like Latin America, (ie especially Brazil and the Dominican Republics) or South-East Asia. Maybe in the mid-00s the DR was marketed by a dating coach as a place to get laid, but definitely not after that. But maybe these are healthier society in the sense that you don't have chads getting most of the girls if it's a tie-down to one or anybody can pay for it thing.

Reaction score

This is the type of low-value tattooed american that you could encounter in Medellin. I believe this youtuber in particular was living there. Colombia is really the Philippines of South America, with more extroverted types of men but very trashy nonetheless.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is the type of low-value tattooed american that you could encounter in Medellin. I believe this youtuber in particular was living there. Colombia is really the Philippines of South America, with more extroverted types of men but very trashy nonetheless.
You are absolutely right.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been of the belief that there is something wrong if you have to go to overseas, particularly to 3rd world(ish) countries, to land women there is something wrong. I've always felt that what was really at play was these men just landing gold digging women looking for a free ticket to the west, where they believe everyone is living like the Kardashians. The other alternative was related to them just landing a bunch of prostitutes that to american/western financial standards would be practically just paying for dinner and drinks lol.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would assume visiting any South American or Central American place as a westerner would see you as a massive target for crime.

The place seems to be run by brutal cartels and has a level of violence unparalleled by any human civilisation.

lots of places are poor, I do genuinely wonder why the Americas are poor, but horrendously brutal, esp given most of them are religious.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2am in the streets of Colombia, lot of Average looking guys with really hot girlfriends

Reaction score

2am in the streets of Colombia, lot of Average looking guys with really hot girlfriends
This is a lie. All the foreigners that I've seen from 0:00 to 5:00 were either alone or with an okay-ish looking girl. A foreigner in Medellin is an easy target for prostitutes who will rob him his Breitling watch. Then he will go to forums to post how awesome his trip was.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking to game in Colombia, it is much better if you are Spanish fluent or close to it. The same would go for any Spanish speaking country in Central or South America.
+1

Pretty sure that's where Austen Summers went and reenacted the Julien blanc media scandal lulz. Not quite. Just a lot of students and the SJW drum kicks off routinely.

It's one reason I recommend exercising discretion as well as common sense. Fine line between playing it safe vs going full retard.

David Bond posted a video of a man killing a "gringo " and uploading it as he brags. There's parts of the world that men are still men. That if you **** a guy's wife or girl, they will murder. If you disgrace or dishonor their sister or daughter, they will end a man's life and not second guess it. Similarly, some modern women went backpacking and ended up in a taliban Era. Heads were places on a stick. Modern women are brain damage. It's comical how naive people are.

I think learning Spanish is a great idea. One of the fastest growing languages in the world.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

From what I have heard it can be pretty dangerous as well for foreigners...let's not forget one of the largest drug cartels in the world used to reside there...I am pretty sure that hasn't fully went away.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been of the belief that there is something wrong if you have to go to overseas, particularly to 3rd world(ish) countries, to land women there is something wrong. I've always felt that what was really at play was these men just landing gold digging women looking for a free ticket to the west, where they believe everyone is living like the Kardashians. The other alternative was related to them just landing a bunch of prostitutes that to american/western financial standards would be practically just paying for dinner and drinks lol.
I'm of the same opinion. It's not something I would seek out and I think is kind of gross but we have to understand in a lot of cases the men that do so are at the end of their rope so to speak, so we should not judge them. The type of man that travels to someplace like the Philippines or Thailand usually fall into a certain category - you talk about lack of sex most of these guys are having very limited contact with women at all, if any.

I personally know of two men who "made the trip". Another person I know back home in Europe, a family friend, he regularly visits the ladies of the night. Considering he is my age and I don't really think he has ever had a girlfriend I think he has resigned to the fact this the way for him. These three guys are all pretty decent as people mentally there is a hang up.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the same opinion. It's not something I would seek out and I think is kind of gross but we have to understand in a lot of cases the men that do so are at the end of their rope so to speak, so we should not judge them. The type of man that travels to someplace like the Philippines or Thailand usually fall into a certain category - you talk about lack of sex most of these guys are having very limited contact with women at all, if any.

I personally know of two men who "made the trip". Another person I know back home in Europe, a family friend, he regularly visits the ladies of the night. Considering he is my age and I don't really think he has ever had a girlfriend I think he has resigned to the fact this the way for him. These three guys are all pretty decent as people mentally there is a hang up.
I think particularly in America, men are fed up with the entitled, feminist spewing, obese women, and look abroad for better quality. Many men in the United States (myself included), don’t touch women here with a ten foot pole. Therefore I am limited to what I might find overseas. The quality is astronomically better almost anywhere else, especially in places that haven’t been infested with “woke” feminism or whatever else. I realize that’s not the only aspect of it but as mentioned the entitlement complex here is appalling.