Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend wants someone else to join in on our sex

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade If you read @Black Widow Void ’s message above you will have understanding for your inquiring mind about the topic in a greater scope. But even if you read an earlier post of mine you can see that I provide an answer.

For your inquiring mind, I’m almost certain there will be a subreddit of men sharing stories about their manhood of below average size and all the tribulations they face from personal account. furthermore, I’m sure some women have even shared their stories of what their experience(s) in the smaller size arena have been.

Google your - little - heart out! The world of micro peens and 2-inch hammers await you!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This posting has taken a weird turn.

For starters, the OP is a fraud. Just 48 hours earlier, he posted about being unable to get a girlfriend and 48 hours later, he's posting about his girlfriend wanting a three-some. His problem can't be both. I suspect that it's neither.

Some forum members either didn't catch the Op's contradiction or didn't read forum follow up postings where he was busted.

And now...

Another forum member mocks the OP's mentiniong of packing a nine incher and facetiously states that he's personally sporting a 2 incher.
This was obviously dry sardonic wit.

Here's the 'funny' (in a sad way) part. The humor above obviously went over the heads of some members here ... and these members are actually scrutinizing the member that basically provided some humor.

The next time that I mock somebody here, I guess that I'll need to spell it out beforehand.
I probably should have read the original post. I've been lazy lately. It was more fun this way, anyway.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade If you read @Black Widow Void ’s message above you will have understanding for your inquiring mind about the topic in a greater scope. But even if you read an earlier post of mine you can see that I provide an answer.

For your inquiring mind, I’m almost certain there will be a subreddit of men sharing stories about their manhood of below average size and all the tribulations they face from personal account. furthermore, I’m sure some women have even shared their stories of what their experience(s) in the smaller size arena have been.

Google your - little - heart out! The world of micro peens and 2-inch hammers await you!
Gonna keep that off my search history. :rofl:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry. Why are you hesitating?