Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend thought meeting up with her ex was a good idea

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
It was her idea to go exclusive and that happened about two months after our first hookup
Two months is still a little early if......you were only seeing each other once a week and you had other options etc although about the two month mark it's still normal for them to ask the what are we question I suppose. At least it was her idea which may give you some idea of her interest level...

I'm not sure at this stage I'd be able to rate her integrity level but if I'm going on what I know I'll say 6?
It's true that it takes time to really evaluate someone's integrity and scrutinize their values. Of course you can lay little tests that will reveal her inner workings. But what you want is a consistent pattern over time. Remember if you are not sure....don't commit to them. If it is something long term that you would be open to you should be asking about her values and scrutinizing her character. What she like under pressure? how does she handle adversity? How empathic is she? How loyal is? (does she talk badly about others behind their backs)? is she reactive or proactive? Does she have a victim mentality (talks about the past all the time/blames others) or does she have a responsible attitude (lives in the present with an eye on the future ie working today for a better tomorrow)? What she like with money? (what her money values?)

These things must be important to you in order for you to know what things are important that she must bring to the table. Remember: these woman can greatly enhance your life or they can greatly destroy your life. You are the gatekeeper to all your relationships. Guard the gate wisely.

I think I'll say she is insanely interested as I'm about to move city due to taking a new job and she agreed to quit her job and move with me.
Right. Not sure if insanely interested is healthy or not!! Remember this could be insanely codependent rather that interest level.....but you must determine that by observing and evaluating her character.

Also, I see her about 4 times or so a week and her behaviour has been pretty consistent.
Patience is a virtue. You may have rushed in a little quickly here.

Do you have hobbies or interests outside of her? do you have a social circle? If you see her this much, rush into a ltr with her and it all goes up in smoke.........you will be left with a gaping hole that she was filling in.