Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend is out drinking with her hoe friend

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's odd, because there are not many videos online of them getting trains ran on them like other women. Fear of death is a deterrent, always has been.
They're much more cautious about it, but there's a whole racewar going on in France with black guys snagging muslim girls and showing them off on social media

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree, I even said on here I would ignore it. Then she called me and I was kinda cold and hung up, then she blasted me on whatsapp about "you've been intolerable for weeks and I'm only trying to help you" - I want to say she drew the fight out of me, but really I am just not in control of my emotions enough to remain stoic. I really need to work on this, my emotions always override.
yeah , most likely she sensed that it annoyed you what she did and started a fight to not feel guilty about it

man , your only weapon to deal with behavior that you do not like from women is to downgrade her to a fwb position or just not be that communicative with her all together . Anything else is just bullsh1t that will backfire

It is not your role to put her in her place . She is not a child and you are not her father

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably Im off my rocker by saying this but that's some nonsense big dawg.

Whats next.. homegirl makes this a ritual habit of having bar missions every other weekend till the Am ?

Any girl who exposes herself in late night open environments especially with slvtty company and alcohol stimulation wants to check out the menu of cvckfest in there and be peeped out. She is being receptive to the glances and attention. Vintage sosuave sh!t from time of immemorial

Dude should at least put his foot down stoically and talk to her saying less but in a civil manner.

" If you will go to bars especially past midnight, well the less I will care about you"

I personally don't date girls who be going to bars. The very few smoothest relationships I have had were girls who went to go eat at restaurants and have coffee with their homegirl but not going bar hoppin like they single.

Once you lock in a LTR that respects you, she will not go to bars till past 12am especially with a wing hve. She will atleast have the common courtesy to tell you and even then she is a liability to me now if she wants to keep up with that sh!t.

If she hesitates between me or the bar and her hve azz friends, then dont choose me.
Im already walking little mama I tell her.
women just as guys can do whatever they want

she is not a child and you are not her father

the timing of when you have the talk is more important than the talk itself

in his case she has to do a lot of legwork while he remains somehow aloof , and then he can hit her with how he views things . Anything else than that will only make him look weak and insecure

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women just as guys can do whatever they want

she is not a child and you are not her father

the timing of when you have the talk is more important than the talk itself

in his case she has to do a lot of legwork while he remains somehow aloof , and then he can hit her with how he views things . Anything else than that will only make him look weak and insecure
Yep, its really down to personal character.
If she want to cheat she will do it or have the character strength+moral code not to do it.
If she is really into you then she will not do it, but if she isn't that attracted to you well then...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , most likely she sensed that it annoyed you what she did and started a fight to not feel guilty about it

man , your only weapon to deal with behavior that you do not like from women is to downgrade her to a fwb position or just not be that communicative with her all together . Anything else is just bullsh1t that will backfire

It is not your role to put her in her place . She is not a child and you are not her father
I hear you, how would I downgrade a gf to fwb, I find that easier said than done. It’s either break up or stay together on my eyes.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you, how would I downgrade a gf to fwb, I find that easier said than done. It’s either break up or stay together on my eyes.
it means that you stop doing bf - gf stuff . Only sex , no talk , no nada

and you start exploring other options as well

you Have to let Her do the leg work for the relationship to work , and only after you see a lot of will from your end you open up the topic about you not being comfortable with her hoeing around at night ( for the relationship sake )

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it means that you stop doing bf - gf stuff . Only sex , no talk , no nada

and you start exploring other options as well

you Have to let Her do the leg work for the relationship to work , and only after you see a lot of will from your end you open up the topic about you not being comfortable with her hoeing around at night ( for the relationship sake )
Oh in that case I downgraded her months ago, I focus solely on my business and my health now. I didn't buy her a gift for her bday (I did take her out to a £250 dinner at her fav restaurant she's never been to), and she was not appreciative of that because I didn't get her a gift. I refused to go on vacation with her, I also told her I'm not going to her brother's wedding in Antigua in January. I have stopped spending money on her. When the weekend comes, I can take or leave her, I'll happily be alone. I've told her she can leave multiple times, assive dread game if you will, because I'm not doing it to threaten I can literally take or leave her since I found out her body count (see thread for details). I said earlier in this thread I have her around for sex and comfort, but I think that was the old me, over the past year. Looking back on the last 3 months I have not given a single fvck, which she's no doubt picked up on. She came off the pill so my interest in sex with her went down, always use condoms now, I'm not impregnating her. I told her 3 weeks ago (massive argument) "I'll never marry or have kids with you." Maybe she thinks I'm over it, or she can change my mind, more fool her.

I'm just recalibrating my focus back to me after years of wandering aimlessly through life.

People asking why I haven't moved on from her, I guess I've already mentally checked out and downgraded her to fwb so I'm halfway there. Just too much on my plate currently for a total nuclear split as @LiveYourDream stated.

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Murk at the end of the day what is your problem ?

she went out with her friend but all the time kept in touch with you , telling you what she does and stuff like that . More or less it was her way of saying “ I am out , but thinking of you “

if she would just disappear and only hear from her in the morning , then yeah you would have an actual reason to be mad on her

you are over reacting at the moment and this will only destroy your relationship . Now she knows your weak spot and every time you will annoy her , she will go out with her friends and if she will do it enough time she will also cheat

the only way to deal with this would have been to be cool with it , and in the moment you felt that she is pushing the line to downgrade her to a fwb position

anything else is a woman behavior

well done , you played yourself
I was dropping a girl home that I work with who has a bf. We was flirting and things escalated to where we started making out and probably would have ****ed if I was truly in the mood for it. All the while she was texting her boyfriend to soothe his anxiety because he is her security. And it wasn't an out of the blue thing really, this dude had ample opportunity to put his foot down, but maybe he trusted his girl or rationalized everything, but he didn't set and enforce boundaries and almost got burned.

Cut through all the delusions. I would only go out to a nightclub to try and bang some girls, and girls like going out to these places for male attention and when the opportunity comes along they will act on their impulses and not consider the consequences.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh in that case I downgraded her months ago, I focus solely on my business and my health now. I didn't buy her a gift for her bday (I did take her out to a £250 dinner at her fav restaurant she's never been to), and she was not appreciative of that because I didn't get her a gift. I refused to go on vacation with her, I also told her I'm not going to her brother's wedding in Antigua in January. I have stopped spending money on her. When the weekend comes, I can take or leave her, I'll happily be alone. I've told her she can leave multiple times, assive dread game if you will, because I'm not doing it to threaten I can literally take or leave her since I found out her body count (see thread for details). I said earlier in this thread I have her around for sex and comfort, but I think that was the old me, over the past year. Looking back on the last 3 months I have not given a single fvck, which she's no doubt picked up on. She came off the pill so my interest in sex with her went down, always use condoms now, I'm not impregnating her. I told her 3 weeks ago (massive argument) "I'll never marry or have kids with you." Maybe she thinks I'm over it, or she can change my mind, more fool her.

I'm just recalibrating my focus back to me after years of wandering aimlessly through life.

People asking why I haven't moved on from her, I guess I've already mentally checked out and downgraded her to fwb so I'm halfway there. Just too much on my plate currently for a total nuclear split as @LiveYourDream stated.
so what is the problem then ?

you downgraded her , she can do whatever she wants

and ofc the more you are anti relationship , the more stuff like this will happen . No brainer

wtf do you expect from someone who you constantly tell that there is no future , you refuse to do bf - gf stuff with , etc

man , this whole thread makes no sense

you could have said this important info from the get go , not frame it as what a good guy you are and what an evil woman she is

her Behavior reflects your behavior

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dropping a girl home that I work with who has a bf. We was flirting and things escalated to where we started making out and probably would have ****ed if I was truly in the mood for it. All the while she was texting her boyfriend to soothe his anxiety because he is her security. And it wasn't an out of the blue thing really, this dude had ample opportunity to put his foot down, but maybe he trusted his girl or rationalized everything, but he didn't set and enforce boundaries and almost got burned.

Cut through all the delusions. I would only go out to a nightclub to try and bang some girls, and girls like going out to these places for male attention and when the opportunity comes along they will act on their impulses and not consider the consequences.
bro , do not know from where you come up with stories like this

women rarely cheat without a motive . Maybe the reason you were kissing her was because that guy was a big simp and she lost respect for him :)

but if you have a decent or onwards relationship , then the likelihood of her cheating are quite low , unless she is a hoe

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what is the problem then ?

you downgraded her , she can do whatever she wants

and ofc the more you are anti relationship , the more stuff like this will happen . No brainer

wtf do you expect from someone who you constantly tell that there is no future , you refuse to do bf - gf stuff with , etc

man , this whole thread makes no sense

you could have said this important info from the get go , not frame it as what a good guy you are and what an evil woman she is

her Behavior reflects your behavior
LOL yeah my bad, however, we did "make up" from the argument and are still officially in a relationship so I guess... I dunno what I'm even saying anymore.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The way I’ve done it is to break up, go nc then let them try to contact you, with enough patience you let them try multiple times and don’t respond. Eventually she’ll say she just wants to see you. Then you hesitatantly say no. Then finally let her come to you, she will deploy sex as a bribe. It will be excellent as she’s trying to win you back, let it happen. Never agree to get back together and act more detached, then, if not already doing it spin plates.

Do this and she will continue to be compliant hoping that the sex brings you back into the fold. Don’t let it. She then will last a few months just like most plates do until they figure out that their status isn’t changing.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL yeah my bad, however, we did "make up" from the argument and are still officially in a relationship so I guess... I dunno what I'm even saying anymore.
it is ok to feel like this , do not worry about it

what matters is that eventually to get your sh1t together and think exactly what you want , not being preoccupied with if she thinks that you are alpha or not ( or any other mambo Jambo that you mainly read here )

and then move fully into that direction

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you repress them, the wh*rier they get. Female nature.

Travel around EU if you don't believe me. A bunch of Muslim girls fresh off the boat are chasing white d1ck like crazy.
Again they are pretty much a small minority... The vast majority of Muslim woman do not F around like that.. they don't go to bars/clubs or even have there own apartment. Most of them are and do get married while they are fertile.

Your talking about an insignificant minority.. exceptions don't make the rule

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again they are pretty much a small minority... The vast majority of Muslim woman do not F around like that.. they don't go to bars/clubs or even have there own apartment. Most of them are and do get married while they are fertile.

Your talking about an insignificant minority.. exceptions don't make the rule
Only in societies where men still have control over women. Once you go in the direction of equality and men, as a group, lose social control over women, it's all over. If you think that muslim women do not fvck around, you mustn't have met a lot of Persian girls living in the west :D

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in societies where men still have control over women. Once you go in the direction of equality and men, as a group, lose social control over women, it's all over. If you think that muslim women do not fvck around, you mustn't have met a lot of Persian girls living in the west :D
It's only a minority of Persian woman who Fuk in comparison to the entire Muslim world as a whole...

Where as in the West... These chicks are taking diks all day long

JustnTime

Banned
Reaction score
So he does have money & I will take him to court for MY lifelong STD's!! I'm pushing for prison time!! For when only ONE in a relationship always fighting to keep TWO together it will cause the other to snap. NO he never stopped smoking meth!! Nor did he stop screwing everything that walked including dogs & other men.