Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend doesn't wear thongs, but...I want her to!

E-Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend has never worn a thong that I've seen. We been together for about 3 weeks. The girls at my school are wierd when it comes to thongs, like theyre dirty and such. Even so, most girls wear one every now and then. My girlfriend never does though, from what I can see.

I grabbed at her underwear and was like "thong check!" and joked around. I was like why don't you wear thongs ever? (not seriously, I dont want to be direct with a question like that, it might tweak her out) She says girls only wear them when their pants dont have pockets because of panty line. While understandable, I want her to wear one even with pockets! Any of you guys have this problem? Any suggestions on how to get her to?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

I dunno... ask her to go commando just for you or steal all her underwear?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to the local "in" womans clothing store... comment on how "cute/sexy" a few pieces of underwear look/inquire how they'd look on her. Around here once a girl turns 13 they wear nothing but thongs. There are ALWAYS a few stragglars, just voice your opinion.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
why does it matter anyways. As long as her underwear is clean it is all good to me. I guess the only problem I have is when girls the white granny pantie type things, and that is it

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
play sisqo's song Over and over and over and over again to her;)

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm wondering why it matters... If you're getting into her panties, why do you care what kind they are?

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL aww man its all good

as long as its not streaked underwear its all good.
I didnt have the "no thong problem" with my last g/f. She would always wear one, and always tell me about it, she knew I loved it when she wore one:D

dont worry about i though, just try to convince her like redblue said, and it might just work.