Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf broke up with me for the dumbest reason

bizzym

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to marry this woman? She sees her dog as being more important than you. She will treat you like that if you were her husband.

I shall repeat myself... Find a woman who believes love conquers all and marry that one.
because she’s really smart, kind, everyone loves her, sweet, works hard, makes me laugh so much.

Last week she sent me a package of my favorite ish that said,”I love you. I miss you. I want to do Butt stuff with you”. Came home on Friday and she had dinner ready. She’s thoughtful. Then to top it off she’s f*cking gorgeous, like she walks into a room and everyone stares, and she’s sexy too. Just look at this body.EABB6F7F-C511-4C4C-828E-1A3F2C12187F.jpeg

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
because she’s really smart, kind, everyone loves her, sweet, works hard, makes me laugh so much.

Last week she sent me a package of my favorite ish that said,”I love you. I miss you. I want to do Butt stuff with you”. Came home on Friday and she had dinner ready. She’s thoughtful. Then to top it off she’s f*cking gorgeous, like she walks into a room and everyone stares, and she’s sexy too. Just look at this body.View attachment 3374
No wonder this has happened, it's not because of the picture but because you're mostly within her frame.

And when you went out of her frame she dumped you - that's supposed to be ur role.

Just look at the way you're talking right now.

Go read the DJ Bible and put into practice what's being thought there in real life.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last week she sent me a package of my favorite ish that said,”I love you. I miss you. I want to do Butt stuff with you”. Came home on Friday and she had dinner ready. She’s thoughtful. Then to top it off she’s f*cking gorgeous, like she walks into a room and everyone stares, and she’s sexy too. Just look at this body.View attachment 3374

Well now that your relationship with her looks like the Dogs Dinner ;)

She is hot.. Maybe I have a chance!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!