My GF asked what love means to me

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already are staying with someone like that. This is were the blue and the red separate.
Its your choice but if you keep asking those weak question you won't have to worry about leaving her.
He's dead

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the hell every time someone ask what love means I remember what that HK 47 from star wars knight of old republic answers?

btw I wouldn't never take such question serious, and would make her give the answers for it

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is the chemical rush of mutual attraction.

Never tell a woman that you love her. Let it be known thru your actions but never say the words.