Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My "Game" Self Assessment Form

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning after clubbing, I did some serious self analysis and ending up writing this great form. You can use it as a tool figure out what your weak points are and create a plan to correct them. Just copy and past the rest of this post into word and then format it so that can use it.. Also, for more experienced DJs and PUA, pass it around and update it.. This could end up being a really killer tool for everyone who is working on becoming a great PUA.

Clubbing and Pickup Artists Self Assessment Form – Version 1 by LionFox
*Note Please Feel free to suggest corrections and additions
(To be completed after A Sarge)

Section 1. General Thoughts:

Partied last night at the clubs. Several mental opinions came to be. Audrey is definitely not right—hot, but not a cool chick. Still, she is my bar buddy and will be an excellent pivot. She is proof that not all (hot) girls are worth dating..

“Don’t fear anything. If you go through your whole life in fear, you’ll never do anything.” That is what the guy said to me—I think someone is trying to tell me something.

Safety and routine vs. risk and reward. There is no failure.

Great thought from Sosuave today: “When I go to a club from now on, I’m not a club, it’s my party.”

Major sticking point: I still did not approach anyone. No cold approaches. No club approaches. It’s called an opener. How am I going to get excellent at it unless I do it, without fear… Actually, did make eye contact and did say Hi several times.. but nothing.. Maybe it requires grabbing their attention…

MAN! So many friends out last night—my social proof should have been through the roof.. =)

Section 2. Question & Analysis

Why do I hesitate? (Can be in any situation)
This question is included to demonstrative initial negative self-talk. Should be converted to…

Why did I hesitate?

What stopped me from taking action?

In the future, how do I correct myself so that I do take action?

How do I take action in a way that is seductive and smooth?

What are some specific actions I can take next time I am in this situation?

What mental state was I end last night? What mental state should I be in?

How do I change states?

How do I change another person’s state?

Objectively judging my own performance last night, where was I strong at? Where was I weak at? How can I improve?

Section 3: Elements, Tactics, and Methods

Of the following elements, which area needs to be targeted for improvement?
Rate myself on scale of one to ten

Body Language
Energy Level
Tone of Voice
Eye Contact
Creativity
Personal Style &Dress
Observation Skills
Conversation Skills
Inner Game

Of the following tactics, which needs the most improvement?

Opener
Transitioning
Seductive/ Interesting Conversation
Gimmicks/ SS/ Patterns
Dancing/Body Language Skills
Isolation
Close

List Methods You Know, Such as Push/Pull, Gunwitch, ect.. rate your experience and familiarity with them.. List any methods you’d like to try and learn more about

(Realization) I don’t know the methods well at all! Major flaw in game?

Peace and love,
The Lion..