Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend recently got back from a trip around Europe, got zero lays

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to share this to provide a different perspective on the idea of guys from the US cleaning up in Europe, particularly Eastern Europe. The person I'm referring to has pretty good luck in the states both from in person approaches and online. He is above average looking and I would say pretty confident. Therefore I doubt things would be better from some beta who can't get laid in the US. Anyway, so my friend spent time in Hungary, Croatia, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania and Poland. He engaged in a combination of using Tinder and cold approaching, sometimes during the day and sometimes at night. Anyway, he told me he got quite a lot of **** tests, which I realize is common just about anywhere, but still worth noting. He also said that there was a big gap between getting numbers and actually closing, or even getting them out to a coffee shop or whatever bull****. As the title states he didn't even get laid one time over the course of about a month trip. I could be overestimating his game and maybe he got nervous and had a tough time closing but figured I'd share this nevertheless. He did mention that his friend, who is Filipino and I suppose looks "exotic" over there, ****ed some only fans slut from Bulgaria. So perhaps my friend didn't do well since he basically looks European. Anyway, thought this was worth noting and wanted to provide a different perspective than the "pickup artists" who yak about how much they clean up every time they travel.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that can happen. There are potential challenges if you're a foreigner and not staying anywhere for an extended time.

I've had an easy time in Sicily and Greece but these places are my roots. I have extended family and friends in both. It was not difficult to integrate as a result.

It's really difficult when you don't know the language/culture and have no one to help along.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to share this to provide a different perspective on the idea of guys from the US cleaning up in Europe, particularly Eastern Europe. The person I'm referring to has pretty good luck in the states both from in person approaches and online. He is above average looking and I would say pretty confident. Therefore I doubt things would be better from some beta who can't get laid in the US. Anyway, so my friend spent time in Hungary, Croatia, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania and Poland. He engaged in a combination of using Tinder and cold approaching, sometimes during the day and sometimes at night. Anyway, he told me he got quite a lot of **** tests, which I realize is common just about anywhere, but still worth noting. He also said that there was a big gap between getting numbers and actually closing, or even getting them out to a coffee shop or whatever bull****. As the title states he didn't even get laid one time over the course of about a month trip. I could be overestimating his game and maybe he got nervous and had a tough time closing but figured I'd share this nevertheless. He did mention that his friend, who is Filipino and I suppose looks "exotic" over there, ****ed some only fans slut from Bulgaria. So perhaps my friend didn't do well since he basically looks European. Anyway, thought this was worth noting and wanted to provide a different perspective than the "pickup artists" who yak about how much they clean up every time they travel.
He should have used onlyfans too. Like the successful guy did. Its not being exotic its being smart. He could have met the same slvt too.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
He should have used onlyfans too. Like the successful guy did. Its not being exotic its being smart. He could have met the same slvt too.
I’m not sure if he looked on only fans first or just happened to meet someone from only fans there.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that can happen. There are potential challenges if you're a foreigner and not staying anywhere for an extended time.

I've had an easy time in Sicily and Greece but these places are my roots. I have extended family and friends in both. It was not difficult to integrate as a result.

It's really difficult when you don't know the language/culture and have no one to help along.
Actually now that I think about it, his trip was more like 2 months. He spent two weeks in each place, although the Croatia trip was separate. Forgot to add Albania as well.

Anyway, he didn’t luck out as I said.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Did he speak the language of the country(ies) he was in? If not he is minimizing his options to only women that speak his language and can communicate

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did he speak the language of the country(ies) he was in? If not he is minimizing his options to only women that speak his language and can communicate
I don’t believe he was fluent in any of the languages, which 99 percent of Americans wouldn’t be unless maybe they’re in a Spanish, French or Portuguese speaking country. I’m sure he tried to learn basic phrases, and most of the girls knew English in those places, at least somewhat

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure if he looked on only fans first or just happened to meet someone from only fans there.
Women dont brag to guys they are meeting that they are on onlyfans. How would he know except he met her there first?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is possible to travel to Eastern Europe and not get laid.

We're men. Ordinary men cannot do what ordinary women can do. The perfect example of the ordinary woman going to Europe and having sex is Elise Linscott. Linscott spent Summer 2017 rebounding from a divorce from a dweeb by having sex with European studs.

It's not all fun and games. Here's Elise Linscott, 5 years later....

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually now that I think about it, his trip was more like 2 months. He spent two weeks in each place, although the Croatia trip was separate. Forgot to add Albania as well.

Anyway, he didn’t luck out as I said.
Yeah I wouldn't be dejected if I was your friend. It doesn't really suggest anything - two weeks is not enough time. The majority of the natives probably take weeks to get some action.

To increase chances have to go where the action is. A couple of times when I went to the islands from mainland I would meet foreigners on the boat; many spoke English (came from the United States / UK). Fact they were able to communicate made it easy. These will be your easiest lays as they are looking to have a good time and the familiarity helps.
--‐--

Yes I'd be skeptical of any of those pick up videos on YT. I was always of the opinion it's staged bull****.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the dumbest **** ever. Most women give out numbers with little thought, as it's easier to soft reject that way than it is to say no right then and there with a man that is a total stranger. Also, most women aren't going to be over the hill about some random guy they talked to for a few minutes, let alone be inviting him over for some netflix and chill. This guy was probably barely in a given area for much length of time, so it's not like he was in Barcelona for a month and able to get a number and then hang out with a woman at a cafe for a few hours. Very few women are just dropping their clothes and actually expect some investment on your end. Also, high likelihood of issues pertaining to communication, many people in western Europe speak English but it's not going to be totally fluent and a real conversation would not fully make sense to them.

I feel like people spend way too much time watching these stupid pick up artists on youtube and how they are "pulling" girls from clubs in Prague or Milan or Moscow and having a 3 some with little effort. These youtubers are trying to sell the audience something and entertain, I guarantee these women you see in videos like that are just actresses paid to go along with a script or are prostitutes. If a man travelled to Europe specifically for women then I'd consider that a major fail to say the least.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the dumbest **** ever. Most women give out numbers with little thought, as it's easier to soft reject that way than it is to say no right then and there with a man that is a total stranger. Also, most women aren't going to be over the hill about some random guy they talked to for a few minutes, let alone be inviting him over for some netflix and chill. This guy was probably barely in a given area for much length of time, so it's not like he was in Barcelona for a month and able to get a number and then hang out with a woman at a cafe for a few hours. Very few women are just dropping their clothes and actually expect some investment on your end. Also, high likelihood of issues pertaining to communication, many people in western Europe speak English but it's not going to be totally fluent and a real conversation would not fully make sense to them.

I feel like people spend way too much time watching these stupid pick up artists on youtube and how they are "pulling" girls from clubs in Prague or Milan or Moscow and having a 3 some with little effort. These youtubers are trying to sell the audience something and entertain, I guarantee these women you see in videos like that are just actresses paid to go along with a script or are prostitutes. If a man travelled to Europe specifically for women then I'd consider that a major fail to say the least.
I could elaborate more on how my friend seemed to strike out with most cold approaches, maybe the number thing wasn't the best example. I don't know every detail about his situation aside from the fact that he didn't get laid, as mentioned.

To the second point in bold, that is the kind of the that annoys the **** out me, lame ass morons on youtube trying to sell **** about how easy place x y or z is for pulling. That's basically why I wrote this, to set the record straight a bit.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, even in the US, I notice that Western European women tend to be choosier and just flat out against sex with strangers for the most part. Anglo women in general are the easiest to bed because they are open to different and taking risks but I have found that French, German, Northern European, and even Eastern European women are far more scheming and far more plotting types. Most of them gun for an LTR and try to lead men on but rarely do they go for ONS. It can be done but once again, the b1tch shield of an average French or Slavic girl is far higher than that of an average Anglo woman.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, even in the US, I notice that Western European women tend to be choosier and just flat out against sex with strangers for the most part. .
The rep on Western European women is that they are majorly DTF. Germanic and Belgian women have a more frigid reputation. Icelandic women are supposed to be sex-crazed and sex positive feminists.

I have not dealt with many Western European women in the United States.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rep on Western European women is that they are majorly DTF. Germanic and Belgian women have a more frigid reputation. Icelandic women are supposed to be sex-crazed and sex positive feminists.

I have not dealt with many Western European women in the United States.
Maybe in their home country but here in the US, they come off as massive hypergamous snobs. Perhaps it has to do with the women that Europe is sending over these days.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe in their home country but here in the US, they come off as massive hypergamous snobs. Perhaps it has to do with the women that Europe is sending over these days.
This is all true.

I would be pisssed if I went to Europe to bang European women and didn't get laid. I'm sure many American men have experienced that.

Most women give out numbers with little thought, as it's easier to soft reject that way than it is to say no right then and there with a man that is a total stranger.
I can't tell you how annoying it is to make date plans with a woman, then collect her number, and then have her flake out between that point and when the date is supposed to happen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

+1

he should research the locations better and check some of the western Europe as well. Knowing the culture or at least familiarity is useful. More prude countries are counter productive to be openly slutty like the west due to fallout.