Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My First Theory on Women

Snowboard Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up this is the first tip i have even given so please respond and give your opinion. Women obviously want men(except lesbains) as much as we want them. But, as MEN, not AFCs, it is our job to initiate real contact. Women can hint that they like us in many subtle ways such as eye contact, gestures/posture, smiles, etc but regardless its still our job to do the approaching. Personally I don't spend too much effort trying to decide if she is giving 'buying' signals i simply smile and give her some eye contact and as long as she isn't totally cold i go in for a verbal approach. I try to use good posture and remain confident and come up with something on the spot to say to her. NOTE: On the spot no prepared pickup lines ever, women can smell them and hate them. I simply comment on something in the environment, say Hi I'm SB, or ask her what time it is. This is where i try to read the signals if she is interested or not, based on the above things and what she says and how she says it.

MY THEORY: pt 1
If she likes you it doesn't really matter what you say as long as its not a dumb pickup line, corny or terrible. Any pleasant intro is fine.

If she appears to be interested i continue and try to talk about something that interests her or do something that interests her such as dance with her if appropriate or get/make her a drink if appropriate. As long she is smiling and having a good time that is all that matters and that i remember what is said to lead to longer discussions later.

MY THEORY pt 2
If you can hold a conversation and/or dance with a women getting or not getting her phone number is the major determinant of whether she likes you as a friend or will at least consider going out with you and is sexually attacted to you. That said it doesn't really matter the exact words that you say when asking for her # as long as its clear what your intentions are and you and smooth and confident and your approach fits who you are.

I also like Pimpologist's Kiss Close idea after getting the number and have done that in a different before reading it and it was a great move. So this ends my tips/theory on approaches and after that i just tend to wait at least 3 days more if i can and she doesn't contact me in some way im from a friend or on campus/class/street, before i call.

CONCLUSION:
Some women with hate you, many women will accept you and some women will love you. Maximize the # that love, Minimize the ones that hate you and accept the ones that accept you. Its a numbers game and you can never get upset if one specific girl just doesn't like you because different women like different physical types of guys. Though i would say at least be in shape and as good looking as you can given your genetics. At 6' 150lbs i am thin for a guy on any ones standards, though in great shape and muscular for my weight, and i am willing to accept the fact that some women just don't like guys that are thin. Though i train in martial arts so that i can defend myself and be able to enter any situation with confidence and would recommend it to everyone as its fun, good exercise and excellent for self-confidence and of course in fights this was my drawback in hs where i was pushed around and suffered in popularity because of it.

Alright enough for now but more to come,
SB

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your theory is null and void based on my personal experience (hey, I only read the first three lines here). I've always been the one that the women initiate contact with, and they have always given me their numbers without soliciation.

I can try it your way (and have been since I found this damn site a month ago) but all it has gotten me is (suprise) nowhere.

Don't follow methods and rules. Go on instinct. Educate yourself enough to be able to truely read another person (man or woman) and make your intentions known without excuse or apology.

Sorry to rant, but I realized today that my old methods were much better than anything on this site. Yes, a post detailing them all will be forthcoming, but until then keep your seats in the upright and locked position.

-Chris