Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Ex's C0ck blocking me

CRooK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really want to kill this b1tch. Today was our final official day of school before the mid term and me and my ex's are in the same class. This morning, i was talking to two girls from the same class (one of them likes me and she knows it) she saw me in the hallway and asked me "why are you here??, are you here to make me jealous?" gave me this crap and start following me and sh1t. And then she sat next to the other girl (the girl i'm interested in) and they were talking for awhile - Now, she have NEVER talked to her before, and i'm guessing she tried to c0ckblock me because my ex used to HATE her and now they're best friends?? go figure. Now, what should i do? I'm pretty sure that my ex will bad mouthing about me to every girl that she knows at school. I'm worry about my reputation and i'm really AFRAID of this b1tch.

I need help...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruelty thine name be young woman.

Here's a clue, if the girls you're seeking are young and immature to believe what your known ex-girlfriend has to say about you with out even concidering there are two sides to everything then you shouldn't be dealing with them anyway.

Just talk to them, no one can bad mouth you to everyone and keep it up. Just show them you're an alright fella and they won't believe her after a while.

Chin up chipper lad everything'll go your way if you want it to. But don't just sit there like a chump and take it, stand up for yourself, be a man!

boost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT on the grassy knoll or book depository window
Unfortunately, you can probably write off just about any girl that your ex is able to get her hands on. I've been in this sort of situation before, and it sucks.

The only thing you can do with your ex is take drastic action. When this class is over, DON'T sign up for any more classes with her. Until then, spend time on girls that your ex can't get to. After the class is over, if your ex follows you around, even ONE time, you have to call her up and really scare the hell out of her, to the point that if she ever sees you again, she will run the other direction.

Thats the only thing that will ever work with the high school level girl you are describing here. You have to be VERY forceful.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
threaten a restraining order.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon is right. The only reason your ex hated her was because she knew there was a mutual attraction between you two. I don't see how trying to ruin your reputation will actually benefit her. In the long run it will only make her look bad. Maturity is the key here. Just show your confidence and let your personality shine positively to the others in class! Don't sink to the negativity that embodies your ex, or show the insecurities that she's causing. The last thing anyone wants to be a part of is someone else's relationship drama. Don't even tell the new girl that the other girl was your ex. I'm sure your ex will bring it up. If you show that the two of them talking doesn't bother you, and present yourself as a nice person, then the girl will see that you have/had the upperhand in the breakup and your ex's true motives will be revealed. Only speak of your relationship if the new girl asks. Briefly mention that your ex was extremely jealous of other girls.