Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My DJ advice for the masses

rockon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know I'm only a "rookie" Don Juan, but i have come to realize something that I think is worth mentioning here. I think it's important to all those out there who are just beginning their dating lives (the DJ way) to always keep in mind that it is YOU who is the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON in your love life. I think it is very easy for beginners to get so caught up with a girl they've started to see that they let her consume their lives, such that every waking minute they are in some way or another thinking of her. This then translates, often (judging from posts on here) to constant analysis of how to "keep" this girl, to the total ignorance of the fact that it's not life or death that you do keep this girl! So guys, listen, I know that you'll feel like you want your new girl forever, but you can't fall into the trap of thinking that you HAVE to keep this girl because she is the best you can get/you'll never find someone to make you as happy. That's B.S. Write down my cardinal rule and paste it to your forehead if you have to: IF YOU EVER REALIZE THAT YOUR GIRL DOESN'T MAKE YOU HAPPY, DUMP HER ASS AND GO GET ANOTHER 'CAUSE EVERY MINUTE YOU WASTE ON HER YOU'RE WASTING TIME YOU COULD BE SPENDING WITH SOMEONE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelwaller

Don Juan
Reaction score
very good post

Night

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, been there done that.

------------------
This ain't just a competition, this is war.