Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My definitive success story

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My story is poignant because it shows a direct "cause and effect" relationship between the study of this website and changing my past failures to success.
Years ago, I was dumped after 5 years in a relationship. I had consistant female attention since then, but they never worked out. I was a jerk in my LTR and I swore that I would never do that again so as to be dumped for someone else and feel that incredible pain and depression.

Consequently, I was an AFC in approximately 8 dating relationships in 5 years. They would last as little as 3 weeks to my longest of 10 months. Almost always, I would get dumped. I discovered this site late last year and started using the principles on my latest opportunity (and she is a babe). I started immediately with 6 DAY WAIT to call. Worked beautifully. We are going on 6 months and going strong. I am in control of the relationship, but not like a dictator, I would say that I have about 60% of the power, and I get laid about 5-10 times per week. Everything is grand, but I will never stop reading this forum.

The moral of the story is ... I did the wrong thing for YEARS (with good girls, naughty girls, hot girls, so-so girls). Doing the AFC thing never worked, and it CONSISTANTLY never worked. I'll never go back. EVER>

This DJ philosophy is now RELIGION to me. I am totally confident that it works, and even if my GF and I break up, I will remember that it works and that I'll be fine.

HAVE NO GUILT IN DJing. It is not morally wrong and is not evil. It is fair, appropriate, and applies no matter what the girl is like or what your goals are (laid, LTR, hell, even just feeding your own ego).

All the guys that you know that are married and happy, with babe wives and cute kids and good jobs...they all DJ'ed their spouses in some way, at some level, ... THEY JUST DIDN'T CALL IT DJ'ING!!!!!

I feel we are a brotherhood here.
You guys are the best.

(Special thanks to those who I feel give some of the best advice ever : Giovanni, TND, Galactus, RKTEK, Crowes22, and others).

LonerWithABoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the guys that you know that are married and happy, with babe wives and cute kids and good jobs...they all DJ'ed their spouses in some way, at some level, ... THEY JUST DIDN'T CALL IT DJ'ING!!!!!

Exactly right, dude. Even if they think the art of seduction is a joke, any guy who gets laid has some intrinsic understanding of our fundamental beliefs.

Why the concept of DJing offends people so much is a mystery to me. Many romanticize and idealize romance itself, and make it out to be a mysterious and spontaneous, uncontrollable entity. That is why these people (AFCs and some women too) worship LOVE. The notion that attraction is the science of chemistry de-mystifies love itself, and just like those who were first proven that the earth is not the center of the universe, those that idealize love refuse to accept what they know to be truth.

A certain friend says that what I am using "trickery" by learning new methods of approaching, and by utilizing NLP in first-date conversations. He says I am forcing what should occur naturally. But it could not be farther from the truth. All we DJ's really do is plant the seed and nurture attraction.

Sorry if I'm on a rant here, but I had this argument with my buddy recently. It ended with me saying "listen, if you want to be a good basketball player, learn how to dribble and shoot. but dont complain that you suck if you refuse to play by the rules."