Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My confidence burned a 10/10 plate

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. makes more sense.

I thought you were the salt and pepper sage humping everything. most fellas slip at 30.
**** don’t remind me. ....hair is starting to go man I’m ****ed Im gonna need a transplant soon. Fortunately right now hot 22 year olds are still giving me the digits so I still got it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** don’t remind me. ....hair is starting to go man I’m ****ed Im gonna need a transplant soon. Fortunately right now hot 22 year olds are still giving me the digits so I still got it.
I can't relate. I am looking forward to my Clooney years later. still early thirties. I always thought that salt and pepper are a good look on a man. No homo. I am excited for my Clooney years.

Cut out hair products, sprays, gel etc. it's trash. Stop using shampoo. if ever do it once a month. clean up diet up. Grab a dumbbell. Every dude who has any mpb genes typically has high T. A few mates started baling at 15. They grab a dumbbell and look like the hulk. Get stacked fast. Own it. Get a beard. Own it.

You sound like you got it going on aesthetics wise. I've heard mixed reviews of transplants. I wouldn't know but heard rich on a podcast with Christian Tate. The cost and outcome measures are hit or miss.

I'm not aware of the struggle. I know lots of men take it hard. Not all dudes pull off bald great. In any event you are crushing it.

Don't stew in this. It will **** your game up. lastly meditate bud. My ego is out of control. A psychedelic trip exploring Consciousness and meditate is a great reset. Especially with this DJ lifestyle.