Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my classes for next year..

Reaction score
Today I went to pick out all my classes and what periods I want them in.....It took me an hour and a half to finish since I had some glitches in my schedule......I had two spots that I needed to fill, I just didn't know what courses to choose.. I had no choice but to choose Advertising and.........Fashion and Merchandise!! I thought I would never be putting myself in such a field of business! The Ironic thing about these two classes is that I'm the only MALE, DJ,PIMP,PLAYER,HUSTLER,BALLER, WOMANIZER in those two biiiiiaches!! ALL THE HOES FOR MYSELF!! I can imagine having twenty of them lined up on wall ready for some hardcore action..he he..YEAH RIGHT!!

Are or Have any of you guys taking a class where you're the only guy and everyone else is a chick? How was the atmosphere and environment in these classes?

I just want to have sort of a preview or what to expect from these ****ing classes. I would also appreciate tips or something...thanks!:D

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
these ****ing classes.
No pun intended? :D

Reaction score
ha ha ****ing ha!!:D

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude c'mon

u gotta take the classes that U wanna take in school

i would never take a class jus to find a girls in it

if u r goin to a normal college the girls will be everywhere

study the things that u find interest in and the girls will come

just curious: how are the chicks in Arkansas?

there are a lotta redneck jokes bout Arkansas and i was actually curious if any were actually true

Reaction score
first of all about me getting those classes with chicks in it, I had no choice, if I were to choose some other class, I wouldn't have gotten credits for graduation. and so I had to resort those classes, and in fact I wasn't aware of the classes being Females as the majority...i didn't pick the classes for the intention of scoring with sluts.

Chicks in Arkansas:I live in the Northwestern part of Arkansas, and it is pretty modernized compared to the rest of the state. I lived in Los Angeles before I came to Arkansas, and the ladies here are very good looking and seem to be up to date with fashion...I also have the advantage in my town Fayetteville with the ladies, since there aren't many DJs or people like us from the forum, out there. and plus the University of Arkansas is located here so there's is also a load of hot college babes around.

I am not a redneck for you people's info. And because of my outspoken nature I tend to joke at the small percentage of rednecks at my school, and other punk asses who think they're all bad. The jokes pertain mostly to the rest of Arkansas, especially the eastern parts.

I know that if any of you guys with the stereotypes embedded in your heads about Arkansas were to move to my town, you'd be surprised..I WAS!!! and I'm from the 2nd largest city in the nation..

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chance to take a Woman's History class, however it was taught by this femme-nazi b*tch who I had for Wellness...the only class I've ever gotten a D in. I think it'd be pretty obvious to the chicks that I'd be going there to get chicks. Plus they'd all be femme-nazis. Nothing's wrong with femenism, but femme-nazism, that's another story...

Reaction score
Feminists=Nazis=Evil B1tch nazis

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Ironic thing about these two classes is that I'm the only MALE, DJ,PIMP,PLAYER,HUSTLER,BALLER, WOMANIZER in those two biiiiiaches!! ALL THE HOES FOR MYSELF!!
Don Juans are not any of these things, and do not refer to women as 'hoes'.

Pimp is a ***** seller, player is one who gets girls for a living, hustler is definitely not a DJ, Baller isn't even a goddamn word, and womanizer is not a DJ.

Seduction is an advanced game we are not ready to play. I see it from a different level now.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: my classes for next year..

Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Don Juans are not any of these things, and do not refer to women as 'hoes'.

Pimp is a ***** seller, player is one who gets girls for a living, hustler is definitely not a DJ, Baller isn't even a goddamn word, and womanizer is not a DJ.

Seduction is an advanced game we are not ready to play. I see it from a different level now.
I love you WUWD :)

I agree, I don't believe seduction will even work on most HS girls, and I don't really believe in it either (unless it's my personality/character doing the seducing).

I will say this. I don't believe this website was originally focused on what we have made it. I believe it was more geared towards technique, seduction, SS kind of stuff.

Some of us have unlocked the reality behind self improvement and fixing/improving our lives. I think we have made this site invaluable.

Reaction score
umm...i understand that all that stuff is not a DJ....I put there in a humoristic way.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists=Nazis=Evil B1tch nazis
Don't overgeneralize. They're not all bad. It's just the really militant and radical feminists that are bad - otherwise, feminists can be pretty interesting people.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
Don't overgeneralize. They're not all bad. It's just the really militant and radical feminists that are bad - otherwise, feminists can be pretty interesting people.
yea i gotta say that feminists are similar to confident men, which usually makes for an interesting discussion or in my case an interesting argument

haha

though i must say that it gets old after a while

why do some ppl find it so hard to believe that men and woman WERE created differently?

imean please, and annika sorenstam deserving to play with the men? nope

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Are or Have any of you guys taking a class where you're the only guy and everyone else is a chick? How was the atmosphere and environment in these classes?

I was in a dance class as a HS junior, and was the only guy for one semester. Although this was long before I came here, I got experience with kino and actually talking to girls. It was good fun, since most of them were NOT feminists :p