Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My "Algorithm"

Glassguy

Reaction score
A former plate of mine and current close friend (yes its possible to have a close platonic female friend) gives me a hard time and calls my dating process an "Algorithm". She gives me shyte about it, but it most certainly works, and it also worked on her when I first started seeing her several years ago.

I am a man of processes. I pay attention to what works and what doesnt work, the results things bring and I build upon what works and dismiss what doesnt. I do this in business, dating, social circles, etc. The old saying "Most people dont plan to fail, they fail to plan" is certainly true in almost every aspect of life. Dating is no exception.

My process is simple:
*first "dates" are a mere invitation to join me for a drink or pizza and a drink (if a drinks date is warranted based on her behavior)
*I nearly always go to one of 3 places for the first drink date. I do this because the people there (both social crowd and workers/servers) all know me so it is a good thing to be in a place where people acknowledge who you are (its a good sign of social status to your date)
*I ALWAYS tell them what I drive and tell them to wait on me if they get there first. I walk in with them for a reason- I want to see their body and I dont want to walk in and sit down after the chick is already inside. Its hard to tell a body type if the woman is already sitting down inside.
*I nearly always order the same drink and when possible, I order a drink for her (women love that). The drink selection is good for getting a slight buzz but never drunk. Just enough to allow the woman to be chatty. I am not there to do all of the talking but rather to do most of the listening and screen for red flags (a topic all by itself)
*I generally will sit across the table from the woman but I always find something to show her on my phone if I feel a good vibe going and at that point I move over to sit beside her. I dont immediately sit next to a woman because I dont want her to feel as though I have given her any approval yet and I dont want to be stuck beside a woman if she ends up being super weird or the conversation sucks. I will move next to her once I feel as though my interest level in her is going to be high enough to be kissing (or more) later in the date.
*Upon exiting the restaurant, I ALWAYS walk them to their car. If I am not feeling her, I give her a hug and tell her that I had a good time and to let me know when she makes it home safely.
*If I am feeling her, I will always transition from a hug to a kiss. ALWAYS. If we start making out, I ALWAYS say "Lets jump in your car so we are not out in the open/out in the cold/etc. Into the car we go where the making out will intensify. If things get heavier, based on schematics, I will either tell them to follow me home or I will follow them home if their house if free and mine is not.

The process is both simple and complex. Simple because anyone can do it as long as you know how to handle yourself from A-B so that you are building interest and building SEXUAL TENSION during the date (That is if you are vibing and attracted to the woman you are out with).

Its complex because just about everything that you do has a purpose and those purposes get you to the end result.

I make sure that I am well groomed. I dress nice but not over the top. I smell good (body wash and cologne). I display extreme confidence but not conceitedness during the date. I am direct, yet witty/sarcastic in a fun way. I dont offer information about me but I pay close attention to what a woman tells me....and they will tell you everything you need to hear if you lead the conversation and keep it going.

I do not bounce around from one place to another as a general practice like others do, to make it feel like several dates in one. I feel as if I can make a woman feel both comfortable, sexually interested and still leave them wanting more in just one location of the date. Nothing against those people that go to 2 or 3 places back to back, its just normally not my thing. Plus I dont have 3 hours to spend on a drinks date.

Remember, I am screening them and finding out my level of interest in them while also paying attention to the IOIs they are giving me throughout the date.

My "Algorithm" works 100% of the time. I find out my level of interest in them and I get to gauge their level of interest in me.

Happy Hunting.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely laid out. It's good to have a reliable game plan, as long as you're flexible within that game plan. I think 80% of "game" is rolling with punches as they come...no two dates are alike.

For instance in my much younger years I thought I always had to kiss at the end of the date after building all the attraction first. Of course, a kiss can come at any time during a date...sometimes there's a pregnant pause and a look, and as long as you're not sucking face in the bar, a few gentle kisses mid-date can be a great thing. (Not saying I've never sucked face in a bar, lol.)

Another example might be the venue thing. I too prefer one place for a date. But if she says "OMG I love playing pool," if it feels right I wouldn't hesitate to say "there's a bar with a table down the street. Let's go." But it's all dependent on what I want to do and how I'm feeling it as it unfolds. It's like running a run-pass option - you know in the moment which will work best.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain to you all something about platonic friendships and them being ok or not. If you’ve slept with the girl in the past (once, twice, regular basis, etc) then it’s POSSIBLE. Why? Because all the sexual curiosity is gone from both sides. Women don’t understand this and some men don’t either. Most platonic friendships (95%) are one person wants to fvck the other but they won’t let them. That’s why I rant and rave against them, they don’t work except under special circumstances. Women love to have platonic friendships and drop weird labels like “you’re like family to me”, it’s so weird. And honestly they don’t think it’s a bad thing, I’ve spoke to them about it “hey, stupid, you know what you just said? Words have meaning”. No, she thought it was an actual compliment when in reality it’s a kick to the nuts. So just remember, if you’re going to do platonic relationships make sure one of you are gay, or make sure you fvcked but never dated and then and only then can it work.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A former plate of mine and current close friend (yes its possible to have a close platonic female friend) gives me a hard time and calls my dating process an "Algorithm". She gives me shyte about it, but it most certainly works, and it also worked on her when I first started seeing her several years ago.

I am a man of processes. I pay attention to what works and what doesnt work, the results things bring and I build upon what works and dismiss what doesnt. I do this in business, dating, social circles, etc. The old saying "Most people dont plan to fail, they fail to plan" is certainly true in almost every aspect of life. Dating is no exception.

My process is simple:
*first "dates" are a mere invitation to join me for a drink or pizza and a drink (if a drinks date is warranted based on her behavior)
*I nearly always go to one of 3 places for the first drink date. I do this because the people there (both social crowd and workers/servers) all know me so it is a good thing to be in a place where people acknowledge who you are (its a good sign of social status to your date)
*I ALWAYS tell them what I drive and tell them to wait on me if they get there first. I walk in with them for a reason- I want to see their body and I dont want to walk in and sit down after the chick is already inside. Its hard to tell a body type if the woman is already sitting down inside.
*I nearly always order the same drink and when possible, I order a drink for her (women love that). The drink selection is good for getting a slight buzz but never drunk. Just enough to allow the woman to be chatty. I am not there to do all of the talking but rather to do most of the listening and screen for red flags (a topic all by itself)
*I generally will sit across the table from the woman but I always find something to show her on my phone if I feel a good vibe going and at that point I move over to sit beside her. I dont immediately sit next to a woman because I dont want her to feel as though I have given her any approval yet and I dont want to be stuck beside a woman if she ends up being super weird or the conversation sucks. I will move next to her once I feel as though my interest level in her is going to be high enough to be kissing (or more) later in the date.
*Upon exiting the restaurant, I ALWAYS walk them to their car. If I am not feeling her, I give her a hug and tell her that I had a good time and to let me know when she makes it home safely.
*If I am feeling her, I will always transition from a hug to a kiss. ALWAYS. If we start making out, I ALWAYS say "Lets jump in your car so we are not out in the open/out in the cold/etc. Into the car we go where the making out will intensify. If things get heavier, based on schematics, I will either tell them to follow me home or I will follow them home if their house if free and mine is not.

The process is both simple and complex. Simple because anyone can do it as long as you know how to handle yourself from A-B so that you are building interest and building SEXUAL TENSION during the date (That is if you are vibing and attracted to the woman you are out with).

Its complex because just about everything that you do has a purpose and those purposes get you to the end result.

I make sure that I am well groomed. I dress nice but not over the top. I smell good (body wash and cologne). I display extreme confidence but not conceitedness during the date. I am direct, yet witty/sarcastic in a fun way. I dont offer information about me but I pay close attention to what a woman tells me....and they will tell you everything you need to hear if you lead the conversation and keep it going.

I do not bounce around from one place to another as a general practice like others do, to make it feel like several dates in one. I feel as if I can make a woman feel both comfortable, sexually interested and still leave them wanting more in just one location of the date. Nothing against those people that go to 2 or 3 places back to back, its just normally not my thing. Plus I dont have 3 hours to spend on a drinks date.

Remember, I am screening them and finding out my level of interest in them while also paying attention to the IOIs they are giving me throughout the date.

My "Algorithm" works 100% of the time. I find out my level of interest in them and I get to gauge their level of interest in me.

Happy Hunting.
Sounds like a good plan. You're leading from the beginning, you choose locations where you can escalate without getting ****blocked, you have a plan to get rid of them if they're not acting right... and a good excuse to sit next to them (which I think I will try out myself). Excellent.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan. You're leading from the beginning, you choose locations where you can escalate without getting ****blocked, you have a plan to get rid of them if they're not acting right... and a good excuse to sit next to them (which I think I will try out myself). Excellent.
Exactly.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What an underrated post. That's what I used to do. I had a cozy-but-classy bar downtown that I would go to normally and was familiar among all that worked there or frequented the spot. By the time I rolled in with a woman, it made it that much easier for me. I already sampled the drinks, appetizers and food and knew what was up and what to potentially avoid from just being there before. If anything, you are at ease because it's YOUR spot. Now with the thotpocalypse we are in, I am not going out of my way to impress anyone. Jeans, t-shirt, a boot @ss G-Shock watch, a pair of boots and a regular cologne not the YSL or Dior...and not a single fvck to give.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What an underrated post. That's what I used to do. I had a cozy-but-classy bar downtown that I would go to normally and was familiar among all that worked there or frequented the spot. By the time I rolled in with a woman, it made it that much easier for me. I already sampled the drinks, appetizers and food and knew what was up and what to potentially avoid from just being there before. If anything, you are at ease because it's YOUR spot. Now with the thotpocalypse we are in, I am not going out of my way to impress anyone. Jeans, t-shirt, a boot @ss G-Shock watch, a pair of boots and a regular cologne not the YSL or Dior...and not a single fvck to give.
You get it. Many will not. When I walk into my main spot I get a warm welcome from the staff. Regardless if I brought 3 different women there 3 nights in a row. My favorite server will come by to tell the woman I'm with that she is lucky and how great of a guy I am. To which I give a sly grin. Its like they are all in on it but they are not in reality.
Women pay attention to those things.

Not only do they love validation but even more so, they love being with a man who gets validation. Its an instant jump in social status which also increases your value.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get it. Many will not. When I walk into my main spot I get a warm welcome from the staff. Regardless if I brought 3 different women there 3 nights in a row. My favorite server will come by to tell the woman I'm with that she is lucky and how great of a guy I am. To which I give a sly grin. Its like they are all in on it but they are not in reality.
Women pay attention to those things.

Not only do they love validation but even more so, they love being with a man who gets validation. Its an instant jump in social status which also increases your value.
That brings up another great reason to go to your own stomping grounds. The bar I described was back when I lived in a bigger southeastern city. As ideal as it got. A great spot to watch college football games or whatever it is that you do when you are enjoying a little down time. Fast forward two years after moving out of that city and fresh out of basic training. I found a good, local dive bar with dark lighting, the whole nine yards in a rough area of Maryland right off base. The bartender was a Filipina and I am half-Filipino myself. That made it easier for me to build my rapport. I later brought in two different women, each on a different night. Again, bartender knew me and positively acknowledged me each time without mentioning the other girl. She kept it real G. The service was on point and it was always a good time.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow! Did I just experience part of the "cancel" culture in this thread?

I was going to post something related. Either way, I put forth the effort to search for it so I'll post it here anyways. This goes back and I'm sure the veterans may remember this. Mainly the bolded ones I found apply(applied) to this thread in it's original context.

If there is a DJ Bible, one could think of a DJ Ten Commandments to help us all be productive as possible. It might even read as:

1) Focus on the information, ignore the personalities.

2) Don't try to become the smartest person in the room. No one cares.

3) If you don't have anything to say, don't say it.

4) If a subject has been posted in a thread, post in the existing thread, do NOT make a new thread.

5) When you post, try actually saying something that gives information or requests information.

6) Do not POST LIKE THIS or LiKE tHIs or like this!

7) There are always new observations and discoveries to make on women and life.

8) Detailing new context unleashes more change than new content.

9) If you have a question or a post idea, read the bible or use the SEARCH feature first.

10) Don Juans shall not tear down their brothers! (That is what women do. Women tear down fellow women over nothing. We're not gossiping women, are we?)

Glassguy

Reaction score
Let me explain to you all something about platonic friendships and them being ok or not. If you’ve slept with the girl in the past (once, twice, regular basis, etc) then it’s POSSIBLE. Why? Because all the sexual curiosity is gone from both sides. Women don’t understand this and some men don’t either. Most platonic friendships (95%) are one person wants to fvck the other but they won’t let them. That’s why I rant and rave against them, they don’t work except under special circumstances. Women love to have platonic friendships and drop weird labels like “you’re like family to me”, it’s so weird. And honestly they don’t think it’s a bad thing, I’ve spoke to them about it “hey, stupid, you know what you just said? Words have meaning”. No, she thought it was an actual compliment when in reality it’s a kick to the nuts. So just remember, if you’re going to do platonic relationships make sure one of you are gay, or make sure you fvcked but never dated and then and only then can it work.
The former plate that I mentioned in the original post wanted to fvck the last time I saw her. I declined, even though I let her suck me off. She is in a relationship with a guy that goes back now a couple of years and I just didnt want to light a flame with her that I knew I wasnt interested in. But she can suck dic with the best of them, so I couldnt turn that down after drinking with her for a couple of hours.

I agree that in order for a platonic relationship between the 2 sexes be successful, there must be no sexual desire on either party for the other, or at least very minimal. And the emotional desire must be null and void. Without that happening, one person is looking for something that isnt there.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My process is simple:

Happy Hunting.
Great stuff here man!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy pretty classic and classy routine Senor fingers would approve. One thing I am curious. Everybody is on ride sharing these days. How do you walk them to their car?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This part here is gold. Especially if you live in a place (as I do) where everyone has tinted windows :)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's true. Ex girlfriends make good platonic friends if you're no longer interested in sex with them. As do ugly women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess Uber has killed the walk them to the car routine. Damn

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not here they don't. I m ancient and I still have Uber Didi and Ola.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent thread.

From my experience, when going in for the hug at the end of the first date, women almost always turn their head to the side (i.e. turning their cheek). This includes women who are clearly into me and end up meeting me for a second date if invited. How do you transition to a kiss in a situation like that?

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is an excellent thread.

From my experience, when going in for the hug at the end of the first date, women almost always turn their head to the side (i.e. turning their cheek). This includes women who are clearly into me and end up meeting me for a second date if invited. How do you transition to a kiss in a situation like that?
I've had the occasional head turn. Not many though.
I just laugh it off, give her another long hug and try again. Same as you would escalating to sex if she puts up light resistance.

After a couple of times with no luck- end the date.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, you need to go out and do your homework before taking any woman to your spots. Get comfortable being there solo and in your own skin. Get to know the staff. If you can't do this, it can and will kill your vibe. I just moved to a new city and have a few spots I'm working on solo right now. I've already made connections at all locations and have received all kinds of invites. During the week, I've got a few 18-year-old hoes lacking all kinds of life experience lined up, so they aren't going to "drink" anything with me. They can drink what I shoot out for all I give a damn.