Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My advice to a lot of you

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that but in the back of their mind they desperately want a jacked good looking smart millionaire. No women in their right mind wouldn’t want that. Though some will say they won’t but that reflects on their self esteem
This is the same thing as guys saying that hot girl over there isn’t all that hot. It’s envy and jealous because they know they can never get that .

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the same thing as guys saying that hot girl over there isn’t all that hot. It’s envy and jealous because they know they can never get that .
you need to be a minimum viable product in order to be able to game a woman

you can not play in the uefa champions league with mediocre players . I mean you can , but your ass will be whooped by the the teams there

uefa champions league means in this case going for 8+ women . Really 8+ women , not when A guy exaggerate a bit the cuteness of a woman , so h

saying that an average looking guy with solid game can Constantly beat an above average looking guy with intermediate game or above , is something that is exaggerated

it is kinda the same as saying that a football team with mediocre players can win against a titan , solely based on the tactic . Yes , it can happen , and we all saw a couple of times when this happened , but most of times it does not happen

yes , when 2 teams that are kinda the same value play against each other , yes theusually the one with the best tactic will win

I have a friend that from time to time takes a lesson from this top tier puas , and most of the times this guys that come and tell you that they sleep with a lot of women will approach mediocre women at best

“ ye man , her face looks like a pizza with , but have you seen the ass . She is easily an 8 just based on that “

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that but in the back of their mind they desperately want a jacked good looking smart millionaire. No women in their right mind wouldn’t want that. Though some will say they won’t but that reflects on their self esteem
Yes, and I want the version of my girl with bigger boobs and the shiny skin. Good luck finding a handsome, smart millionaire who knows how to handle relationships with women and understands female nature and doesn't let himself be manipulated.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you can not play in the uefa champions league with mediocre players . I mean you can , but your ass will be whooped by the the teams there

uefa champions league means in this case going for 8+ women . Really 8+ women , not when A guy exaggerate a bit the cuteness of a woman , so h

saying that an average looking guy with solid game can Constantly beat an above average looking guy with intermediate game or above , is something that is exaggerated

it is kinda the same as saying that a football team with mediocre players can win against a titan , solely based on the tactic . Yes , it can happen , and we all saw a couple of times when this happened , but most of times it does not happen

yes , when 2 teams that are kinda the same value play against each other , yes theusually the one with the best tactic will win

I have a friend that from time to time takes a lesson from this top tier puas , and most of the times this guys that come and tell you that they sleep with a lot of women will approach mediocre women at best

“ ye man , her face looks like a pizza with , but have you seen the ass . She is easily an 8 just based on that “
Hot is whatever makes my d1ck hard. I don't care what you or anyone else considers hot. Hot is relative. Beautiful is relative.

You guys are so black and white when you talk about this "a hot Chad with a 7,5 game will beat an average looking dude with 9 game" it's all numbers and math, again, that's not people. People don't operate on numbers, they operate on feelings, feelings most of you do not even begin to understand judging just from the way you present your arguments.

It's fine, I don't mind much how you perceive the world, I just know this when I see it. You guys are, at best, purple pill. You think you have some theoretical knowledge of the sexual marketplace and its numbers (this girl's an 8+) LOL yeah, in your books she's a 10, in my books, I don't like her voice or the way she behaves or her vocabulary or the fact she puts on too much make up. Yes, there are MEN out there who are turned on by stuff you guys don't even see.

If all you need is a Swimsuit Illustrated model girl who is gorgeous and a "10" to the world, go ahead. We have different taste

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time member here so set me chime in here, from online dating alone i have had sex with over 100+ woman. At the time i was living with my dad, no money. My SYSTEM worked like this..I would get their number, build up rapport through text, get pictures from them. Try to get them over the first night, if not i would do a make up day. Oh on top of that i didnt even have a car, i would say "its in the shop" every single time. No i am not tall (5'6) i am not rich, but YES im in great shape and "jacked" it helps believe me, but thinking having money and tall is all their is to it is completely wrong. I made the impossible possible in my 20s (im 33 now). If i can do it, you can do it too. Good luck men.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I first started writing in this forum, it has always been the case that a lot of guys try to set the general standard. "We're talking about an 8, not an 8 cause you think she's cute". Do you realize that my taste is the only thing that matters to me? What do I care what your rating system is LOL

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I first started writing in this forum, it has always been the case that a lot of guys try to set the general standard. "We're talking about an 8, not an 8 cause you think she's cute". Do you realize that my taste is the only thing that matters to me? What do I care what your rating system is LOL
girls that are really beautiful , are beautiful by anyone standards . Anyone who is saying differently just likes to straw pick stupid arguments .

same thing with men ,men that are really handsome are handsome by universal standards

I do not like black women as an example , but from time to time I find one that I am “ man , she is hot . I would like to sleep with her “ , because well , she is beautiful

What I do not like about this kind of forums is that you either get the guys who complain about women , either guys who come up with “ man , game is the only thing that matters “

if you want to get laid , it is simple . If you want to sleep with beautiful women constantly then things gets more difficult , especially if you do not have above average overall fundamentals

arguments like “ hot is whatever gets my d1ck hard” usually means that as long as she is not Uber fat You would bang her . Pawgs do no go under the Uber fat category , as you most likely know

and if you want to go by the whatever makes your d1ck hard standard, even a guy touching accidentally your upper arm part can make your d1ck hard . Would that make you homosexual ?

you know , at the end of the day , if you have your eyes closed your d1ck will be hard as titanium , no matter if your d1ck is sucked by a playboy mate , a cave troll or a ladyboy from Thailand

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls that are really beautiful , are beautiful by anyone standards . Anyone who is saying differently just likes to straw pick stupid arguments .

same thing with men ,men that are really handsome are handsome by universal standards

I do not like black women as an example , but from time to time I find one that I am “ man , she is hot . I would like to sleep with her “ , because well , she is beautiful

What I do not like about this kind of forums is that you either get the guys who complain about women , either guys who come up with “ man , game is the only thing that matters “

if you want to get laid , it is simple . If you want to sleep with beautiful women constantly then things gets more difficult , especially if you do not have above average overall fundamentals

arguments like “ hot is whatever gets my d1ck hard” usually means that as long as she is not Uber fat You would bang her . Pawgs do no go under the Uber fat category , as you most likely know

and if you want to go by the whatever makes your d1ck hard standard, even a guy touching accidentally your upper arm part can make your d1ck hard . Would that make you homosexual ?

you know , at the end of the day , if you have your eyes closed your d1ck will be hard as titanium , no matter if your d1ck is sucked by a playboy mate , a cave troll or a ladyboy from Thailand
I like petite girls, very feminine, small to medium tits, a certain kind of voice, a certain way they speak. I don't get near fat chicks and no, I don't wanna constantly sleep with beautiful women whatever you consider beautiful. I have slept with plenty women and it gets tiring to just chase them around, they all pretend they got sth new between their legs and truth is, they don't. Most of women want you to treat as sth special when in fact they are nothing special. I have a girl now and I am quite happy with her. And no, a guy accidentally touching my upper arm has never and will never make me hard since I am not interested in penises.

Like, dude, you're talking about the way I construct my arguments and you are saying silly things like "if you had your eyes closed, even a trans would make you hard" or "a man touching your upper arm could make you hard". This is just...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thread is a joke. Some guy having a revelation one hot summer day and coming up with a thread titled "My advice to a lot of you" LOL this is hilarious

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Couldn't care less that Cardi B is "beautiful" to the general public. She shrinks my **** just by the way she talks and the words she uses. I don't enjoy a woman just cause she's "beautiful". It's much more than that.

Same **** with handsome men

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like petite girls, very feminine, small to medium tits, a certain kind of voice, a certain way they speak. I don't get near fat chicks and no, I don't wanna constantly sleep with beautiful women whatever you consider beautiful. I have slept with plenty women and it gets tiring to just chase them around, they all pretend they got sth new between their legs and truth is, they don't. Most of women want you to treat as sth special when in fact they are nothing special. I have a girl now and I am quite happy with her. And no, a guy accidentally touching my upper arm has never and will never make me hard since I am not interested in penises.

Like, dude, you're talking about the way I construct my arguments and you are saying silly things like "if you had your eyes closed, even a trans would make you hard" or "a man touching your upper arm could make you hard". This is just...
i was just pinpointing that “ whatever makes my d1ck hard “ standard is actually a low one

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't care less that Cardi B is "beautiful" to the general public. She shrinks my **** just by the way she talks and the words she uses. I don't enjoy a woman just cause she's "beautiful". It's much more than that.

Same **** with handsome men
I really doubt that cardi b is considered beautiful as an example

penepole Cruze when was young on the other hand was

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Neanderthals. Resembling former Yugoslavia with thinking based on women in 60's actually thinking over clothes. Women for just sex leaves nothing more than ash... No women on the poker table is better over war stories. My two cents

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status is part of the game. With status apply conversation (game), and time (it varies). This will almost always work if you can keep access until complete. Have to speed it up if access is limited. You can not lose on this one, only lack of time or interference will cause failure.

Money and all of the things that show money (clothes, stuff, cars, boats, space ships, houses, bla bla bla ) women will find you that are looking for that stuff. Let it be known that your rich and a line will form. Buyer beware...

Looks is looks, a magic bullet as long as you keep your mouth shut. There is a reason why professional models are usually attractive.