Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My advice to a lot of you

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I’m an outlier compared to most guys on here but I truly have been happier being single than I ever was when I was chasing women and bending over backwards to turn myself into the type of guy that women would like. It was exhausting and looking back, it wasn’t worth it. I’m not saying women are bad but what I am saying is don’t let anyone tell you you’re a loser just because you’re single or haven’t had success with women. I’ve been on both sides of the spectrum, I’ve had mad success with women in my lifetime but I’ve also been sh!t on like you wouldn’t believe because I couldn’t shake my inner “nice guy”. The thing is, I wasn’t happy with myself when I tried to not be someone I wasn’t ( a genuinely decent guy who people liked being around, maybe it wasn’t sexy and panty wetting to women but so what). I will say that the lie of “be happy with yourself and women will come” is just that, a lie. I don’t have women beating down my door now when I’m at my peak happiness but I don’t really miss it either. I’ve gotten to where I realize I don’t need women in my life, I honestly don’t miss going on dates and being a dancing monkey hoping to get a second. I don’t care about “having game” or wearing certain clothes, I’m happiest in Columbia T-shirts’ and shorts and hey dude shoes. I don’t even own a suit and when I did own them I never wore them. It’s not me. I’m a guy that flys under the radar when it comes to women. I actually HAVE my stuff together but I don’t broadcast it because I don’t want them to know. Let them go find some other sucker to leech off of. I’ve played the game, I won at the game and I’ve lost at the game and you know what? The game made me tired, it became boring, it made me unhappy with myself.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell that story to the 5'6" PUA who walks up to take 6'4 Chad's girlfriend from him.
6'4 Chad with a "gf" isn't really a Chad. He's a BluePill Alpha. True Chads stay single because of abundance.

So....keeping that in mind you already know the Chad is mentally weak. Especially if he is mate-guarding like a jealous, insecure s0ftcock. Toy with him and watch him get angry and lose frame - "Relax bro. I was just seeing if your chick likes ass to mouth"

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your mind, you think a man has to be perpetually single and perpetually fvcking different women to have value.

You are WAYYYY too far to one extreme.

When 'mentally weak' Chad punches you in the face for the ass-to-mouth crack about his girl, you'll start spouting off some crap about how he's not a real man because he allowed himself to be manipulated by you - or some BS like that.

You have an extremely robotic, mechanical view of the world we all live in and the people in it.

It's okay to hug someone and feel something other than an erection.

It's okay to admit a baby's cute.

It's okay to order a pink drink because you think it tastes good.

Geez.
Chad could punch you in the face and get charged with assault and locked up. We don't live in the Stone Age anymore. Or you could just duck his punch and laugh at him. Learning basic fighting skills isn't a bad idea. Most men don't know how to fight.

The rest of your post is bluepill coping.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
To bring it back full circle to the OP about self improvement and all the equations…

Looks + Status + Money + Physique + Success in your Purpose + Hobbies + Personality + whatever = you feel good about yourself and have a fulfilling life = you get happiness from things other than women + a d!ck and a pulse = LAID

I’ve been on this forum for about 6 months after a rude awakening and am still putting too much time and mental space into a girl. I occasionally think back to the happiest times of my life to date and they were before I discovered RP. I got laid plenty (above average lay count probably), ONSs, LTRs, heartbreaks, all of it. But I was spending way less damn time thinking about women and more time just trying to make myself happy. Would I ever go back? NO. I think I’ll get to a higher place eventually.

Now maybe a lot of the things that make me happy also happen to be attractive to women and that’s not the case for everybody. You can be happy sitting on your couch eating Cheetos and that’ll prove that happiness doesn’t attract women - or at least the kind I want.

Anyway, I consider the OP a great post because self improvement is always a good thing.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point exactly.
Man, it's not okay to hug women and tell her that she's cute. You're validating her. If your goal is to de-sexualize yourself and become her girlfriend and cuddle-buddy then that's fine. We all have different goals here.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ****ed a chick in the ass and she went home to her BF.

Driving home from the store I looked around and saw plenty of couples walking down the street where the dude probably ain’t RP and his GF/wife probably isn’t getting ****ed by another guy. But they looked like they were enjoying life getting ice cream and sh!t…

This all exists in the same world

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ****ed a chick in the ass and she went home to her BF.

Driving home from the store I looked around and saw plenty of couples walking down the street where the dude probably ain’t RP and his GF/wife probably isn’t getting ****ed by another guy. But they looked like they were enjoying life getting ice cream and sh!t…

This all exists in the same world
Girls like getting provided for - but it doesnt turn them on. Alpha fux / beta bux

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean stir stuff up? I was just pointing out he undermined his own point. How do we know ms. ice cream eater isn't getting it up the a$$ from someone other than her bf? He just admitted to doing it himself.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no contradiction in his comment.

First chick is BPD who loves players (BPD guys).
Second chick is normally healthy chick with a normally healthy dude.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean stir stuff up? I was just pointing out he undermined his own point. How do we know ms. ice cream eater isn't getting it up the a$$ from someone other than her bf? He just admitted to doing it himself.
Bingo. The bluepill myth of a "good woman" is very destructive

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, money, status......all good things. But they will fail unless you have more.
None are worth a SH!T if you aren't confident in who you are, being a truly happy person because you are proud of who you are and own it.
Nothing tops abundance. I know plenty of guys who are overweight, borderline ugly but have a lot of charisma and wit along with a hot gf. Want to know what happens when he gets tired of that hot gf? He gets another one. Why? Because other chicks saw him pulling and dating hot women and they want to find out why and check it out too.
1. Abundance.....I don't care how you get it.....you need it.
2. Validation- you get this by being out with hot chicks you are spinning. Go out in public with 8s and up, the others you only have come to your place.
3. Knowing the world doesn't and will never revolve around one woman. Never be scared to walk away.
4. Have fun- keep thinks FUN and light....always. No matter if its date 1 or 2 years into a LTR. People in general gravitate to fun, outgoing people.
5. Purpose- without YOUR own purpose that DOES NOT involve women, finding women will become your purpose. Never a good thing.

None of us are getting out of here alive so stop taking dating and women so seriously. Be chill and fun, work on self improvement always, shoot your shot without caring about the results and focus on your purpose. Women will come.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks + Status + Money + Physique + Success in your Purpose + Hobbies + Personality + whatever = you feel good about yourself and have a fulfilling life = you get happiness from things other than women + a d!ck and a pulse = LAID
A guy has to do all that to have sex with a woman?

It's almost easier to go to space.

Paper Crane

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the same time, gotta know your strengths. Zuckerberg could buy that dudes whole life, or anyones life around him. That's a whole diff type of power.
You can't be too focused on what "type" of a girl she is because then you're reacting to her frame. She needs to be reacting to you and what you want/expect. When a woman is attracted and submits she totally morphs into whatever she thinks you want her to be. It's called mirroring - women are like water and take the shape of their container.

That's why you never see women innovate, and they are the ultimate social conformists. If you ever see a rebellious woman's movement, you can guarantee that there's a man behind it all.

Women came from the rib of men, to use the biblical metaphor. It's always best to approach with that in mind, and with that frame.
Good post. Yeah you can't focus too much on what type. But what I'm saying is when you have a good level of experience withw omen, you know how to toy with them better just off the strength of knowing why they do things thy do and what they mean when they say certain things.. its like you can read them far better than an inexperienced male.. Some girls are bitter types and treat dudes like we have no emotion (they really believe this about men).. and then theres other girls who aren't so bitter who actually got some decent value and personality/emotional stability/confidence.. I move the way I move based on the chick. If you treat all women the same, good luck keepin some of them -- point of spinnin plates is knowing how to play women.. and any dude whos experienced knows women's personalities vary greatly, despite some innate common sht

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy has to do all that to have sex with a woman?

It's almost easier to go to space.
Haha. Point is, add up as many things as you can to make your life better

But, since you mention going to space. How many of those boxes do the people going there soon check?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the same time, gotta know your strengths. Zuckerberg could buy that dudes whole life, or anyones life around him. That's a whole diff type of power.

Good post. Yeah you can't focus too much on what type. But what I'm saying is when you have a good level of experience withw omen, you know how to toy with them better just off the strength of knowing why they do things thy do and what they mean when they say certain things.. its like you can read them far better than an inexperienced male.. Some girls are bitter types and treat dudes like we have no emotion (they really believe this about men).. and then theres other girls who aren't so bitter who actually got some decent value and personality/emotional stability/confidence.. I move the way I move based on the chick. If you treat all women the same, good luck keepin some of them -- point of spinnin plates is knowing how to play women.. and any dude whos experienced knows women's personalities vary greatly, despite some innate common sht
The apparent differences between women are superficial surface stuff. Underneath it they are all driven by the same primitive forces - AWALT

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Point is, add up as many things as you can to make your life better

But, since you mention going to space. How many of those boxes do the people going there soon check?
If you're referring to Virgin Galactic...

I would spend $250,000 to go there. But I don't know if I can handle 6 G's. I would need to practice in a centrifuge first. That seems really intense.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell that story to the 5'6" PUA who walks up to take 6'4 Chad's girlfriend from him.
it is possible , but most of the times it will not happen

you see , this is the pua thing , they exaggerate things

you say : “ yeah , it does not work “
They say : nothing is impossible
You say : ye it is , but most of the time it will not
They say : but still it is possible

the main problem with the puas is that they exaggerate things , and do not know how to manage the expectations

one thing is to say , “with enough experience , you will from time to time manage to pull out a super good looking girls , but most of the times you will not “ , and a totally different things is to say “ man , you can pull anyone , because women care only about game “

the difference between 2 guys with equally or relatively similar experience is that the better looking you are , the more your conversion % increases

also , a guy with intermediate game that is good looking , most of the times will win against an ugly or average looking guy with solid game

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also , a guy with intermediate game that is good looking , most of the times will win against an ugly or average looking guy with solid game
Yes - he already has attraction. (from being her physical type). From that point he just needs to escalate and not completely screw it up (game)

The ugly guy was never off the starting blocks in many cases. If he walks up too a hot girl who thinks he's ugly, he's done. No amount of game or austicic NLP lines/dark triad behavour/negs (or whatever school of PUA one comes from) etc are gonna cut any ice lol (because, shock horror girls care about looks the same as guys do lol)
I think some people here must not have sisters, or maybe not have good looking friends or something. It's like they've never seen girls have 'lust at first sight'

Last edited: