Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

must read books

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go get a copy of the Moral Animal by R. Wright.

The book is about how human nature is a product of evolution, and it's really fascinating to learn why we have the impulses that we do (and what impulses women have).

Another book is one called the Red Queen. It's a little old (early 80's) but it focuses more on sexuality as a product of evolution.

Very enlightening and applicable/parallel to DJ concepts.

Has anyone else read either of these?

48 Laws of Power is also a must, as several people have pointed out. I've yet to get Greene's book on seduction.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 21 laws of leadership by John Maxwell is a must read as well.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amlothi
48 Laws of Power is also a must, as several people have pointed out. I've yet to get Greene's book on seduction.
You haven't gotten the Art Of Seduction yet? Hurry ang get it!! Lol. I got both together since they're like a perfect couple. They fill in each other. Can't have one without the other.

The art of seduction will help you alot more than sosuave.com alone will. Because this book isn't about practice. It doesn't contain any practical and real-life tips. It offers a perspective from a theoretical way. It makes you think and with that thinking you develop the DJ mindset.

All the tips and techniques here are great, but they require you to already posess the DJ mindset to be able to carry them out. Studying these techiniques and tips often comes to you knowing what's the right thing to do always, but not knowing why.

This book will help you realize why they work. Everyone get it now. Study it thoroghly and go thru the DJ bible afterwards. A whole new experience!

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
'How to win friends and influence people' - A useful book to look at.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one more endorsement on Greene's Art of Seduction.

I read it before I ever knew this site existed. It's the perfect way to gain an understanding of the DJ mindset and techniques.

If you have yet to read it, don't waste another minute. It's at Amazon. Get over there and buy it!

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yeah. I want to read it. We have it at the library it is just checked out. It's supposed to be back in a couple days. Much cheaper than buying it ;)

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amlothi
Yeah yeah. I want to read it. We have it at the library it is just checked out. It's supposed to be back in a couple days. Much cheaper than buying it ;)
This is the kind of a book that deserves a shelf of its own. Perhaps renting is cheaper, but you should actually invest in owning it.

One reading is not enough for a book like this. It's not a fiction book. It's the kind of book you analyze and study for years and re-read on a regular basis.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good

48 laws of power, the art of seduction and 21 irrefutable laws of leadership are something that everyone must have!

I have all of them with me here and they are fantastic!

Here are some other books to help you out :

1) Secret power of persuasion
2) Body Language Secrets : Getting what you want using body language
3) The truth about lying
4) I know what you're thinking : Using the four codes of communications to improve your life
5) The anger management sourcebook ( Learn how to control your anger,upsetness, and etc and not let it get to you when you get rejected by girls)