Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Murks T levels (|) - Test results came back at 300

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually if he doesn't carry too much fat on his delts, he can hit there with a 1/2" insulin pin. Hardly noticeable.

I think you need to research it a little more... You don't inject any hormones into your veins. They're into the muscle so the esters have time to cleave, releasing at a steady rate into your system.
Haha fat on delts, a blessing from the gods!

We can get very nuanced about getting the hormones in the body via injection.

From my research, daily sub-cutaneous injections are proving to be the most stable for estrogen fluctuations. Some guys taking 250mg /week (which is a baby cycle) without a aromatize inhibitor to control the E levels. You could never blast that much intra muccular 1x a week without your E2 getting completely out of wack.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my research, daily sub-cutaneous injections are proving to be the most stable for estrogen fluctuations. Some guys taking 250mg /week (which is a baby cycle) without a aromatize inhibitor to control the E levels. You could never blast that much intra muccular 1x a week without your E2 getting completely out of wack.
I don't know.... Research vs actual accounts can vary... From what I've seen, many(majority) of people that inject hormones via sub-cutaneous route develop welts, and abscess easier. IM injections have been done for decades, you'll see there are less reports of adverse reactions at the injection sites.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know.... Research vs actual accounts can vary... From what I've seen, many(majority) of people that inject hormones via sub-cutaneous route develop welts, and abscess easier. IM injections have been done for decades, you'll see there are less reports of adverse reactions at the injection sites.
Yes, this is a possible side effect of daily sub-q injections. These fat deposits or lipomas can get absorbed back into the body over time. Unless you're single digit body fat no one will see or notice them. Abscesses and cysts are pretty rare and avoidable if you're practicing safe injection habits. You can basically inject anywhere on the body going sub-q, so alternating sites is not an issue like with IM you're stuck with quads(not recommended, so many nerves and vascularity, even though this seems to be the most popular site), glutes and delts.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to research it a little more... You don't inject any hormones into your veins. They're into the muscle so the esters have time to cleave, releasing at a steady rate into your system.
I've done 0 research on TRT because I never planned on using it, I never thought my T levels would be so low (I don't think they are) and I know just by training hard and eating right with no drink/drugs/more sunlight I will get a boost and double it (that's my goal).

If you work with a doc and get bloods done regularly to ensure your hormones are properly balanced ie. before the sides kick in, then there should be none. The biggest side from TRT is usually elevated estrogen levels. Look up the symptoms of low and high E. If it gets too high you'll be emotional and may start developing breast tissue, bytch tits. Big surprise here right? Too many woman hormones, start to become one.

Yes, you'll be on it perpetually until you decide you're either too old to care any more cause you're in your 70's and you've had enough young azz or if you want to have a kid it's recommended you come off to conceive. No hard and fast rules here though. Plenty of guys have impregnated women while on TRT or full cycles.

Yeah to try and raise it naturally is always a great call. I don't want to deter you from that but it seems in the modern age it's an uphill battle and I can't quite put my finger on why. It just doesn't produce the results it should, almost like our modern genetics are damaged. Or something exogenous is preventing results. The way I see it, we have the advantage of modern intervention- in this case understanding hormones and having the ability to attain them exogenously- an option our ancestors did not have.
Ok great insight, thanks. I live near a hospital and know plenty of people who work there so I can roll in and get whatever I need done for free. Getting the results just takes a while because it's all off the books. However, the idea of TRT without trying to raise T naturally first seems very extreme. I figured my T was low (hence testing it), and I believe I can naturally change that.

I believe we are being attacked from all angles, food, water, air, media, lifestyle, medication, work, stress. I plan to eradicate as much as I can and see if this experiment can work.

I'll get my blood checked every 8 weeks moving forward and if it's not improving by Summer/Autumn I will then consider TRT.

What do you guys consider healthy/beneficial T level ranges?

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe we are being attacked from all angles, food, water, air, media, lifestyle, medication, work, stress. I plan to eradicate as much as I can and see if this experiment can work.

What do you guys consider healthy/beneficial T level ranges?
I agree. If you want to boost naturally, your going to have to min/max that shvt. All or nothing. Put in a year effort minimum. Go all out, add cold showers, semen retention if it helps you, sleep in a faraday cage, 9hrs sleep minimum, go all out man.

Or just poke yourself daily/once a week.

Too hard to answer. Everyone is different. Some guys do just fine low T and never even know. Some guys are miserable unless they are at the absolute upper natural limit.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. If you want to boost naturally, your going to have to min/max that shvt. All or nothing. Put in a year effort minimum. Go all out, add cold showers, semen retention if it helps you, sleep in a faraday cage, 9hrs sleep minimum, go all out man.

Or just poke yourself daily/once a week.

Too hard to answer. Everyone is different. Some guys do just fine low T and never even know. Some guys are miserable unless they are at the absolute upper natural limit.
Yeah I'm thinking of cold showers daily (starting off warm to wash then cold at the end) got talking to one guy in the sauna at the weekend who kept going on about the Ice man Wim Hof.

I converted my blood results and this is what it's giving me;

Free Testerstorone: 0.21 nmol/L = 2.02 %
Bioavailable Testosterone: 5.92 nmol/L = 56.8 %
FAI: 40

My SHBG is 26 (10-57 range) and lower is a good thing as it free's up more T.

My Albumin is high 52 (35-50 range) which I think is also causing the low T. "Albumin binds to and transports hormones, including testosterone. When bound to albumin, testosterone is not as available for the body to use as when it is free, thus albumin inhibits the function of testosterone."

From my research this evening, my results are the low end of a healthy range.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know just by training hard and eating right with no drink/drugs/more sunlight I will get a boost and double it (that's my goal).
Good for having goals, but you're not going to double it. Keep posting your results with your lifestyle changes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What about my prolactin and SHGB?

What were your low T symptoms?

I don’t really like needles it’s bad enough drawing blood, will the trt be needles in my arm every week and are there side effects? I’m very big on natural lifestyle I take no supplements other than occasional protein shake.
TRT doesn't go in your arm. If you are doing injections into the muscle it's usually in your upper hip/butt area. If you are doing subQ, you can do it on the abdomen/quad area right beneath the hip where you can pinch skin and get an easy skinfold to use. I'd strongly suggest to do SubQ...it's at least as good as intra-muscular injections and some newer studies claim it's better. Plus it's far easier to do yourself.

Testosterone is natural, it's literally the hormone your body produces.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You test there says 10.4 nmol/L which is equal to 299 ng/dL of the unit I was measured in my lab. My test was at 387 ng/dL, which is higher than yours and I was put on TRT, cause I had the symptoms of low T.
Mine is 300.04 ng/dL

Maybe it's due to stress/high cortisol.
Good for having goals, but you're not going to double it. Keep posting your results with your lifestyle changes.
I will be glad to prove you wrong. My first goal is 12% bodyfat as that is optimal T range so no point even stressing about T until I get to 12%

I’m curious, did you guys on TRT get down to 12% bf before injecting yourself?

I will incorporate everything else (cold showers, diet, vit d/zinc/magnesium/ginger, excise, 8+ hours sleep while working down to 12% bf. I’m going to also get sunlight every day and try to reduce stress. Oh and maintain my reduction in alcohol, drugs, tobacco.

My goal is 600 (currently 300). I will post my blood results in here and hopefully give someone inspiration to boost T naturally.

This guy doubled his T naturally in 90 days, starting from (383 ng/dL and free T 7.2) to (778 ng/dL and free T 14.4 pg/mL). He tripled it after 120 days to a total T of 826.9 ng/dL. And you don't think I can get from 300 to 600? I’m going to be doing this all year/forever. I might even quintuple it. In a few years, your TRT injections may consist solely of my blood that I will be shipping out globally once I become the highest T man in living history. But seriously, you can boost it massively naturally without going straight to TRT or other supplements, especially if you're over 12% BF and haven't tried the natural route for 4 months. The fact you think I can't double it means you probably jumped the gun getting TRT in the first place. You probably could boost your own T naturally.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Mine is 300.04 ng/dL

Maybe it's due to stress/high cortisol.

I will be glad to prove you wrong. My first goal is 12% bodyfat as that is optimal T range so no point even stressing about T until I get to 12%

I’m curious, did you guys on TRT get down to 12% bf before injecting yourself?

I will incorporate everything else (cold showers, diet, vit d/zinc/magnesium/ginger, excise, 8+ hours sleep while working down to 12% bf. I’m going to also get sunlight every day and try to reduce stress. Oh and maintain my reduction in alcohol, drugs, tobacco.

My goal is 600 (currently 300). I will post my blood results in here and hopefully give someone inspiration to boost T naturally.

This guy doubled his T naturally in 90 days, starting from (383 ng/dL and free T 7.2) to (778 ng/dL and free T 14.4 pg/mL). He tripled it after 120 days to a total T of 826.9 ng/dL. And you don't think I can get from 300 to 600? I’m going to be doing this all year/forever. I might even quintuple it. In a few years, your TRT injections may consist solely of my blood that I will be shipping out globally once I become the highest T man in living history. But seriously, you can boost it massively naturally without going straight to TRT or other supplements, especially if you're over 12% BF and haven't tried the natural route for 4 months. The fact you think I can't double it means you probably jumped the gun getting TRT in the first place. You probably could boost your own T naturally.
So a guy at 30 was able to do it in 3 months, ok. Unless he's genetically gifted, he was having a $hit ton of stress, a really very poor diet and a no sleep whatsoever, he *might* was able to do it, although unlikely for an average guy who has been in the gym consistently and taking care of his diet and sleep.

You can manage stress to some degree, the world is stress, everything around us is stress, job, bills to pay, relationships, career, traffic, bad things happening, if you can do it, then bro I wish you the best, but its difficult.

Just so you know, there are the symptoms of having low T:

1. No desire for $ex
2. Irritability
3. No motivation
4. Getting stressed out a lot
5. Very poor sleep
6. Brain fog
7. No motivation to improve financially
8. Didn't wanna get up from bed
9. No motivation in the gym
10. The most important, the fat doesn't go away, because there is no enough free T floating around to mobilize it, so no matter what you do, you'll lose a $hit ton of muscles but the fat will stay.

Try it, but have low expectations, that way you don't get disappointed. I was in denial in the beginning like you, but eventually you come to terms and after a month of TRT, you discover what you've been missing, it's been the best thing that happened to me.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t really like needles it’s bad enough drawing blood, will the trt be needles in my arm every week and are there side effects?
When I was a kid, I had to take penicillin for a virus in my throat, it was the most painful thing ever, that traumatized me.

Getting into Trt cured that trauma, I know count the day to inject cause I know how good this is for me and my health. The needle is a tiny one that you can use in different parts, also for TRT you typically inject 0.5cc to 1cc per week, depending on how reactive your body is. That's nothing, but I understand you, you'll be fine.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with my dose to see what my levels are at every dose, I've been running 75mg every 3 days (150mg/week) for a month now, and those are my levels, I'm getting to the low levels and I'm starting to feel like $hit. I upped my dose to 250mg/w, to see where it puts me at. Exactly what the Drs. do, but waaay more expensive.

Attachments

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I see the gear is doing it's job with you.
Thanks for noticing bro. I've worked hard for it, diet, training, sleep, everything is on point since no children or (ex) wife to bother me with BS. You should get your levels checked as well, its never too late.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man yall are way too young for TRT. That's gonna mess you up down the road.
What an ignorant comment. I'll reiterate what Testosterone Replacement Therapy is for: When your gonads don't produce an adequate amount of the hormone testosterone - due to many reasons including but not limited to; environmental issues, damage, bad genetics- a man can inject the hormone into his body to replace what his organ should be doing. This will provide the man a normal hormonal range, which can improve a man's well-being.

We're not talking long term mega dosing here ie. steroid cycle. We're simply talking about getting the range to where it should be. The only downside is injecting for the rest of ones life.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
What an ignorant comment. I'll reiterate what Testosterone Replacement Therapy is for: When your gonads don't produce an adequate amount of the hormone testosterone - due to many reasons including but not limited to; environmental issues, damage, bad genetics- a man can inject the hormone into his body to replace what his organ should be doing. This will provide the man a normal hormonal range, which can improve a man's well-being.

We're not talking long term mega dosing here ie. steroid cycle. We're simply talking about getting the range to where it should be. The only downside is injecting for the rest of ones life.
Nah bro, you don't lose time explaining logic to female mindsets, you agree & amplify :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: