Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Murdered by Putin

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking a side is not going to end this war.
Exactly; there are many driving forces behind wars and some we will never know about because the deep state is in control.
Many are those that profiteer on wars and things are not always as easy and clear and they might seem.

Personally I just remain watching and analyzing both sides and what I can to try to predict of possible outcomes in case of worst case scenario; so I might have a clue of what to do if things really goes down the drain to protect myself, close friends and family..

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people want to emotionally invest in a side and pretend its a Marvel movie. Its not. Americans in particular need to be pressuring our government to take a pro-peace posture in the region.
Indeed, Sleepy Joe & CO sends crazy amounts of your tax money to foreign nations, especially Ukraine at the moment, (obviously); money that could be well invested and spent on USA instead to better US citizens' living standard and stabilize the US economy..

It's just bonkers and wrong. They would pay off the US debt instead for example.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, Sleepy Joe & CO sends crazy amounts of your tax money to foreign nations, especially Ukraine at the moment, (obviously); money that could be well invested and spent on USA instead to better US citizens' living standard and stabilize the US economy..

It's just bonkers and wrong. They would pay off the US debt instead for example.
10% for the big guy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Ukraine worth a World War three with nuclear outcome worth it?
Meaning we all be dead, (well most of us) including you and me.
The problem with this nuclear appeasement meme is that if no one in the world is willing to stand up to a nuclear bully, then the world becomes a slave to the bully. I am of the philosophy that the component in the Drake Equation for lifetime of intelligent civilization is very low, so it's going to end sooner or later here.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia is is largest supplier of potash which is needed for farming and also is the world biggest supplier of wheat and other agriculture products that we need in western world. Not to mention energy and other rare earth metals needed for the industry...
Potash mines can be started to replace any supply cut - it's just a matter of money. Similarly, rare earths can be mined & processed anywhere - again, it's just a matter of money. As for agriculture, yes, Russia is an exporter, but it wasn't too far in the past that it was a big importer (an effect of communism). Maybe high food prices will get 3rd World women to keep their daamn legs closed.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe high food prices will get 3rd World women to keep their daamn legs closed.
lmfao :devil:

Potash mines can be started to replace any supply cut - it's just a matter of money.
Only if you find a potash resource that is being graded as mining worthy. And only if - add too that the prospect time requied and the extreme costs of millions of dollars; it will take several years from the initial findings to a ready to mine with all permits needed.

So you cannot replace that easily and this is one of the very reason you and me are paying much more for our food right now The farmers are hurting by having to pay extremely high fertilizer prices as they have soared. Heck some farmers show not to seed this season because they cannot afford it.

So in other words; When you take away/remove a such huge supplier (In this case the world's largest supplier), from the supply chain, it cannot be easily replaced.

This is way more serious than you might think. if interest you can read more here:

and for example:

Last edited: