Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Murdered by Putin

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any loss of an innocent human life is a tragedy. But to say she was killed by Putin is a stretch. That's like saying that every child killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria was murdered by Bush and Obama. Do you honestly think that Putin is using guided missiles (which are expensive as fvck) to target 4-year-old children with Down's syndrome? :rolleyes: The target of the strike was a military building where a meeting between Ukrainian military officials and foreign arms suppliers was apparently taking place. The military building happened to be right next to a residential area. There was collateral damage. Unfortunately, that what happens when there is a war.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any loss of an innocent human life is a tragedy. But to say she was killed by Putin is a stretch. That's like saying that every child killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria was murdered by Bush and Obama. Do you honestly think that Putin is using guided missiles (which are expensive as fvck) to target 4-year-old children with Down's syndrome? :rolleyes: The target of the strike was a military building where a meeting between Ukrainian military officials and foreign arms suppliers was apparently taking place. The military building happened to be right next to a residential area. There was collateral damage. Unfortunately, that what happens when there is a war.
So the Russians say.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zelensky claimed that the russians bombed a mall with 1000 people in it, called it an act of terrorism. There were almost no cars in the parking lot and it happened at 10:50pm. The death toll was around 8.

Zelensky is a liar and he's no better than Putin. Anything he says is likely to be untrue, and almost all media coverage of the war is propaganda lies.

leonnyy

Reaction score
We do not know the truth so it is hard to know what really happened

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zelensky is a liar and he's no better than Putin.
I can agree on that part.
I've read that Putin has actually reached out several times to offer/sign a peace treaty with Ukraine (and the west), but Zelensky and the western leaders has declined it every time. The Russians has already reached their goal of capturing the Russian speaking regions and already controls 1/4 of the country so they have no reason in itself to advance and escalate the war. But sadly it seems we have leaders that want the war to continue; for more power, profit and have a reason to blame the high inflation on someone else then themselves (Our politicians which has printed a lot of money over the last 40 years or so), I suppose?

But the west keep suppling weapons and poking the bear.. And suppling weapons to the the other counter side - how cannot that be an act or declaration of war in itself?

I really hope this won't escalate further, but that is down to our nations leaders I guess...

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a video of the missile striking in daylight hours.

So...fake video or real video of a different missile strike?
That's a different shopping mall. He is taking about the one where Ukrainians were trying to hide Grads in the parking lot (see picture in the second link below).

Putting military hardware in civilian areas and then accusing Russians of war crimes when there is collateral damage seems to be a popular Ukrainian tactic.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've read that Putin has actually reached out several times to offer/sign a peace treaty with Ukraine (and the west), but Zelensky and the western leaders has declined it every time.
Even if that's true, I doubt it's the type of peace treaty where Russia simply fvcks off out of Ukraine and doesn't make demands that would conflict with their sovereignty. If Putin has reached out to offer peace treaties I bet it's so full of conditions that Ukraine might as well have surrendered already, the war continues because the conditions are unacceptable.

If I was the leader of a sovereign nation I too would decline a treaty which compromises that sovereignty.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if that's true, I doubt it's the type of peace treaty where Russia simply fvcks off out of Ukraine and doesn't make demands that would conflict with their sovereignty. If Putin has reached out to offer peace treaties I bet it's so full of conditions that Ukraine might as well have surrendered already, the war continues because the conditions are unacceptable.

If I was the leader of a sovereign nation I too would decline a treaty which compromises that sovereignty.
I can understand and respect that for sure. But.. There is always a but..

Did we demand the same when Stalin demanded to keep all the Baltic countries such as Latvia, Estonia, Poland and other east European countries?
No we did not because Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt did not want to start a World War three over it. They sold them all out out and abandoned them to their own fate.

Is Ukraine worth a World War three with nuclear outcome worth it?
Meaning we all be dead, (well most of us) including you and me.

Serenity

Reaction score
Is Ukraine worth a World War three with nuclear outcome worth it?
Assuming they would stop there once they learn western leaders would rather surrender under the threat of nukes. The Russians keep threatening with it, probably to incite fear in people to in turn pressure their politicians, looks like it's working on you. To actually use it would be suicide and completely pointless for them, just guaranteed defeat all around.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming they would stop there once they learn western leaders would rather surrender under the threat of nukes. The Russians keep threatening with it, probably to incite fear in people to in turn pressure their politicians, looks like it's working on you. To actually use it would be suicide and completely pointless for them, just guaranteed defeat all around.
The russians know damn well that they will lose WW3 if they start trying to expand beyond ukraine. That's assuming that the US and western europe cast off wokeness in time to avert the entire culture being pussified.

Also, China is in the process of reaping what they have sowed, and the lie of communism is collapsing. AGAIN.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Russians keep threatening with it, probably to incite fear in people to in turn pressure their politicians, looks like it's working on you.
No?
Its just a logical outcome of keeping poking the bear. We have do have useful idiots in our governments and someone will certainly come up with the bright ide of pushing the button if it is pushed further. Now our idiots of leaders wants to supply Ukraine with modern fighter jets and training:
Tell me how that isn't advancing the war?

Oh.. and what about all the weapon the is given to Ukraine and then being sold off on the black market by the corrupt Ukraine military?

You can buy a loads of western military hardware from Ukraine on the dark web, how about fancy a British-made NLAW anti-tank systems for just $15,000 for example? A barging of a sale!
1658609630760.png
Tell me how that won't come back and bite us in the arse later?
Apparently ISIS is a big buyer.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The russians know damn well that they will lose WW3 if they start trying to expand beyond ukraine.
Russia has been invaded multiple times over several hundreds of years and no-one has ever succeeded due to many reasons.
Hitler and Napoleon Bonaparte was the last ones to try and they failed miserably. So give me on reason why this should succeed when everybody else has failed at it?

We are already failing with high inflation and food supply issues, energy issues because we do not get the required supplies from Russia. They have what we want, but they do not need us. Are we going to starve and freeze us self to win the war over Russia while they have an abundant supply of everything including energy and food? :eek:
Please tell me how that will work out for us...

If you think we're going to win then you're already living in a fairytale story.

Russia is is largest supplier of potash which is needed for farming and also is the world biggest supplier of wheat and other agriculture products that we need in western world. Not to mention energy and other rare earth metals needed for the industry...

I'm not taking anybody's side here, it just rational logical thinking and all I want is that this stops ASAP. Because we are certainly not going to benefit from it ( E.G. "We - the people").

This shiete needs to end before it gets even worse.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No?
Its just a logical outcome of keeping poking the bear. We have do have useful idiots in our governments and someone will certainly come up with the bright ide of pushing the button if it is pushed further. Now our idiots of leaders wants to supply Ukraine with modern fighter jets and training:
Tell me how that isn't advancing the war?

Oh.. and what about all the weapon the is given to Ukraine and then being sold off on the black market by the corrupt Ukraine military?

You can buy a loads of western military hardware from Ukraine on the dark web, how about fancy a British-made NLAW anti-tank systems for just $15,000 for example? A barging of a sale!
View attachment 8654
Tell me how that won't come back and bite us in the arse later?
Apparently ISIS is a big buyer.
so is how many russian harware is sold over dark markets for decades, ak 47 anyone?

but serious defending russians on this one? that is kinda low and dumb

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so is how many russian harware is sold over dark markets for decades, ak 47 anyone?

but serious defending russians on this one? that is kinda low and dumb
Sigh... Read again what I wrote.
I do not defend any counter part. War is sh\t no matter how you put it and nothing is just black and white. There is several sides to a coin that you need to address to get the full picture.

As for weapons sold on the dark markets you totally forget that western weapons are on much high tech level that a simple Russian AK-47 and should not be available to attain in the first place on the dark web. It wasn't before this happened and western nations started to dumb/donate weapon to Ukraine. So this is a very serious issue.