Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Multiple baby daddies becoming the norm?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just on Yahoo and it picked up something on Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. Fast forward to Hawn's daughter, Kate Hudson, and she's prego again. I was surprised to learn she has, or will have, three children from THREE DIFFERENT FATHERS. Is this becoming the norm now? We're heading to ground zero pretty fast as a society...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless we cut out welfare massively such degeneration will be common and common year after year.

Betas should give an ultimatum anyway either through political pressure or simply cutting out their contribution to general economy.

Apparently the modern concept of human rights involve the opportunity for some people to live on others work but not the right to keep your own money and time.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Unless we cut out welfare massively such degeneration will be common and common year after year.

Betas should give an ultimatum anyway either through political pressure or simply cutting out their contribution to general economy.

Apparently the modern concept of human rights involve the opportunity for some people to live on others work but not the right to keep your own money and time.
I agree with this. However, the caveat I have concluded from talking to people I know who are on welfare in my state is that some people have no issues getting their benefits while others have to jump through a gargantuan amount of hoops to keep their benefits coming. One person I know says they get random letters that their benefits are being canceled if they don't send in document X by date Y or call and speak to this person by date Y. Horror stories of having to send in the same document 5-10 times. Allegations of computer glitches or stuff getting lost in the mail that slows things down. Stories of having a couple hundred dollars on their food account and then all the sudden the state takes it back with no notice. Other people I know don't have any of these issues. Based on the totality of what i have been told by people I know, I suspect that if the average working man checked out and tried to live on the state they would probably not have the easiest time getting and obtaining their benefits. I doubt these men would be in the "no problems" category. The state has the power to pick and choose who's live they make he|| and who's they don't. Especially my state, Illinois, one of the top most corrupt states of all.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is basically the natural evolution of the feminine imperative which has been implemented over time.

The evolutionary gold mine for females is to pass on the best genetics with multiple variations of the alpha genes, while consuming resources from the betas.

I would expect to see more of this in the future.
Not sure if I'd say her baby daddies are alpha; more likely very feminine but have a few shekels to spare.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Until masculine men are elected to the world govt's, the welfare States will continue. Here's a good Youtube video on the welfare State of the United Kingdom -

I just don't understand how the government leaders think we can still continue to pay these people for doing nothing but producing offspring which are continuing the living off the dole family tradition. Eventually, very soon, we'd have more takers from the system than givers. This is absolute lunacy.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they know for sure those kids are theirs?
Hopefully they were smart enough to get a DNA test prior to signing the papers. Well, one was the husband I believe. With women these days, you really never know. They can be bigger ho's than men.

Okromohom

Banned
Reaction score
I would rather this not be the norm, but it's the reality now for some people. I try not to judge, but women and men need to start making better decisions.