Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving the game part 1

C0CKTAIL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Boarders,

Moving on from the club scene i would like to investigate other areas i have had success i can only draw from my own experiences, so GREAT I HAVE SCORED WITH QUITE A FEW WOMEN lets have a look at where i have picked up or should i say made the inital contact:

15 Women from the BAR/CLUBS
4 Women from CAFES/RESTAURANTS
6 Women from FRIENDS/HOUSE PARTYS
2 Women WORK

Ok so I have only had 3 major relationships in my life guess what all these were from women I had met from friends. (I am seeing someone at the moment I see a pattern emerging here but we were introduced by mutual friends)

Note: I believe the relationships were formed because I felt a duty not to screw around the chicks partly from fear that I would get comeback as they new my friends also they are already assimilated into your group.

Lets examine CAFES/RESTAURANTS part (A) EMPLOYEES OF THESE PLACES:

I have had many part time jobs in my time while funding my University Experience this has given me an amazing insight into the mindset of WOMEN who work in these areas.

No matter how GOOD LOOKING YOU ARE 95%
of the time you will never get approached by a women who works in one of these places, and believe me if they are hot they have been hit on 50 times before you have even walked in. They see good-looking guys all the time so how you appear is EVERYTHING.

FIRST OFF if you are here in a restaurant/cafe you need to appear SINGLE this is very important: If you are with a group of Guy friends great. If you have some ladies in the group lose all the KINO and don’t appear overly interested in them.

GREAT so we need to observe our surrounding now. COOL you have spotted her slender tender waitress from heaven; damn she looks sweet in that tight skirt. So how we gonna play this, well is she your waitress YES great carry on, if she is NOT your waitress Id say forget it or go for a COLD approach at the end of the night although this is untested by me you wont have that BOND which will create in a second.

YES - she’s your waitress great heres how we will play it.. She will come over for an order (YOU HAVE TO BE THE ALPHA HERE, YOU DO ALL THE ORDERING OR INTIAL CONTACT) look for a name badge you must make sure that you find her name before you start the order, if she doesn’t have a badge ask her? Simple nothing unusual about asking your waitress her name, people just don’t do it much!

Order while USING HER NAME, COMPLIMENT THE RESTUARANT, if your crowd’s rowdy calm them down maker her feel at ease. NOW WHILE ORDERING SHE WILL MAKE EYECONTACT WITH YOU, KEEP THE EYE CONTACT A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN YOU WOULD USUALLY AND SMILE LOTS yes SMILE LOTS..

GREAT!!! You completed the first stage..( i used to be a chef and working with waitresses you hear a lot of , check out the cute guy on table 3 or damn that bloke on table 21 has such a nice smile)..

So she gone back with your order, appear interested in your friends key to this part is DONT LOOK BORED remember she will see exactly how u act in this environment Remember u may be dating her sometime so this is your chance to show her if u date she will have a GOOD TIME...When she comes back COMPLIMENT THE FOOD/JOKE AROUND WITH HER/ TRY TO MAKE HER BLUSH - you know the drill Vague NEG HITS/LIGHT FLIRTING/LOTS OF EYECONTACT - she will get the VIBE

Ok you’ve eaten had a good time, time to go WAIT NOT YET I HAVENT GOT A PHONE NUMBER!!! GOOD WHERE STILL ON THE BALL THIS IS WHERE WE STRIKE -->

Just as you friends are leaving approach her>>

>>You still remember her name right (this requires balls of Steele boys YOU CAN DO IT)

" Hi Mandy, I had a brilliant time tonight, the service was great too" (smile, use psychical language too)

>"Oh really glad you enjoyed it"

"Well you made it great"

>Blush

"Id love to do it again “

>>"you should it’s a great place"

“maybe just you and me”

>>blush basically anything other than “I got a boyfriend or no Fvck off” means go on to the next question

” so whens your next night off” (gives her time to think of a free day use this line exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!)

>>“ Thursday im not doing much”

“great give me your number and we`ll arrange something”

>>writes number let her do it on the back of your BILL

smile , exit GRACEFULLY

SCORE – ring in a few days in the phone converstation recount the restaurant,say how your friends enjoyed all that bvllshat”

Lets recount

You were DOMINANT, CONFIDENT, FUN,FRIENDLY, RESPECTFULL,YOU APPROACHED,SINCERE,DIRECT if women were with you you had social proof (I think you call it)

Pat your self on the back you scored in one of the toughest industries – It still takes balls for me to do this but done right I am confident you will score with the babe,TAKE THAT CHANCE!!

Later PEOPLE,

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck me that was a great post!!

btw where u from mate are your technqiues universal!!

[This message has been edited by MysteryMan (edited 05-09-2002).]

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet!! ive always been to nervous to ask waitresses out its like i got nothing to say apart from make that 2 coffees and a diet pepsi....

i'll have to give this a crack!

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...really good post...where did u learn your techinques from?

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
c0cktail...all i can say is thanks...

ok heres what happened last nite in the sports bar me and two other friends, i go here lots and all of the waitresses are worth a squirt,

'hi you ready to order'

"not yet, ill call you over when were ready by the way whats your name"

'oh, stefanie' she looked happier when i asked

"hi stefanie wont be a minute"

waits calls her over orders food i did smile lots and she smiled back lots

cut to end of night to pay bill

"stefanie i had a cool time tonite, food was great"

'well i am glad you liked it,what was your name again'

" yeh its (mysteryman),anyway i was thinking about doing it again "

'well it is a popular place i work here most days'

"what about just you and me"

'really,are you asking me out or something'

'yep,look i got to rush my friends are waiting can i get your number'

'sure'

so i got a number i feel fvvvccccking greaaatttt!!!

ps. could you do a post on some follow ups like after you get the number how would you play it?? thanks!

[This message has been edited by MysteryMan (edited 05-10-2002).]

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
brilliant mysteryman at least the site is working for someone i am still quite new but i wanna learn everything too

i will be a great DJ soon

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump... anyone on the board pulled a waitress at a restaurant i would be interedted to hear??

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i havent called this chick and its been a few days..maybe ill keep putting it off...

what happens if i go back to the bar and see her..but i havent called her since then will it seem weird????? please reply guys

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you are not interested in her just dont bring it up act like u normally would ..

she might be thinking why didt he call you could end up making her more interested!!

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
k so i never called this chick back...but on another subject ..C0Cktail are u still on the board are u doing any follow up articles PLEASE REPLY i enjoyed some of the advice u gave!!!!!!!!!!

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMPING this becasue thers a very simialr topic floating around on tips!