Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moved to a college town, but I'm 42

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to voice my support for the OP. Haters gonna hate, bag the young girls and brag about it in this forum for just to rub it into these miserable incels.
We all know what’s really happening, the cap is strong

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Jake. Especially for the guys who are fcking.
if it’s so true then why didn’t I see it in college or see it now. I was in fraternity and I guarantee if a sorority girl was caught with a much older guy she would’ve been completely shat on by everyone. Y’all act like this is so common but I’m more likely to see a fat guy with a hot girl than a old guy with an 18 year old.

So it’s either A)

Transactional- behind closed doors, pay to play which I’m not against at all but I just want honesty not CAP.

B). You are just straight up lying or screwing lowest of the barrel quality women. Again, I value honesty.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in fraternity and I guarantee if a sorority girl was caught with a much older guy she would’ve been completely shat on by everyone.
Too blanket. Jake you gotta think outside the box. Just because a guy is in a college "town" running game doesnt mean he is going to the same exact parties her circles are going.
There is a whoke town were a college campus is. These young ladies frequent many places without their slutt shaming sidekicks.
Remember the best game is run when you and the target are the only ones "getting it"
Many Younger women are attracted to older men. Even Silver fox's.
If she wants it she will meet up with you and she wont tell her circle.
Girls love "sneaky" bro

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too blanket. Jake you gotta think outside the box. Just because a guy is in a college "town" running game doesnt mean he is going to the same exact parties her circles are going.
There is a whoke town were a college campus is. These young ladies frequent many places without their slutt shaming sidekicks.
Remember the best game is run when you and the target are the only ones "getting it"
Many Younger women are attracted to older men. Even Silver fox's.
If she wants it she will meet up with you and she wont tell her circle.
Girls love "sneaky" bro
No one is that sneaky. Most of these colleges aren’t in big cities so it is very easy to spot Ashley even if she is sneaking around. Sure, there might be one or two that drives to a different to city every other weekend, but it’s definitely not as common as what the posters on this thread make it out to be.

and it just proves my point that this is a purely transactional pay to play relationship which I have nothing against. I’m only against people like Kevin Samuels and Coach Greg Adams lying to young men acting like they are in mutual relationships with these women when they are just sugar daddies plain and simple.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is that sneaky. Most of these colleges aren’t in big cities so it is very easy to spot Ashley even if she is sneaking around. Sure, there might be one or two that drives to a different to city every other weekend, but it’s definitely not as common as what the posters on this thread make it out to be.

and it just proves my point that this is a purely transactional pay to play relationship which I have nothing against. I’m only against people like Kevin Samuels and Coach Greg Adams lying to young men acting like they are in mutual relationships with these women when they are just sugar daddies plain and simple.
I cant fix the misconceptions in your posts. It takes education then application. There is a paradox in game Jake. "There are no rules" but yet there are rules.
Fundamentals.
Lets agree to disagree. Some guys block there awakening and freedom by the egoic insistance on being right.

Here is a real life example.
Co worker. Married. Good looking 34 yrs old.
His niece was bringing a cute 19 yr old friend around his house.
Flirting ensued. Eventually led her to asking his wife if she would open there relationship up so she could bang her husband. She politely declined but was quite flattered.
True story.