Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moved to a college town, but I'm 42

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Def need more context and info about you. As others asked, we need to know what you're trying to accomplish. Spin plates, looking to settle, ONS, etc, etc. If you're in a college town, you can still have some fun. Heck even more fun than other more conservative towns but the question is what you're trying to get out of it.

And the reason I need info about you, health, fitness, lifestyle, finance is that that plays a big factor in young women being attracted to someone twice her age. They are attracted to them, but you need to have your stuff together.

Modern Man Advice
Lets remember 18-24 year olds lije to have fun. Not relationships.
These girls are more easily to flirt with then the 25-29 post **** riders looking for settle guy and holding him to their laundry list of qualities.
And yes it depends on what he is looking for. Either demo you cant be needy. At all

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but don't give the OPs hopes up.
Why say this? Were is this coming from? Isn't OP's responsability to handle rejection or succes as he sees fit? I mean we all fo right.
I would rather see his success then his failure. Your ability to not put yourself in outcomes is the "super power" so called.
Some say its NoFap.
His reaction to his failures is none of my business.
Believe me I have gotten "the hand" by hot younger girls before. It doesnt hurt. Only stings for a moment. Plow through it. Not all of them are kunts. Many want to have fun with a cool guy.

I came from the party days of rock and the late 80s early 90s. I know what these young ladies like and age doesnt change your ability to rockout with your cokout. 42 and good looking can land any age at any givin time.
Right time
Right place
Right time

OP dress for the venues you go in college town. Study it. If you get hazed. Agree and Amplify and stand your ground.
Dont talk about fight club. Just train

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why say this? Were is this coming from? Isn't OP's responsability to handle rejection or succes as he sees fit? I mean we all fo right.
I would rather see his success then his failure. Your ability to not put yourself in outcomes is the "super power" so called.
Some say its NoFap.
Believe me I have gotten "the hand" by hot younger girls before. It doesnt hurt. Only stings for a moment. Plow through it. Not all of them are kunts. Many want to have fun with a cool guy.

I came from the party days of rock and the late 80s early 90s. I know what these young ladies like and age doesnt change your ability to rockout with your cokout. 42 and good looking can land any age at any givin time.
Right time
Right place
Right time

OP dress for the venues you go in college town. Study it. If you get hazed. Agree and Amplify and stand your ground.
Waste of time dude. There are better ways to earn a return on time than chasing females literally half your age or more. Heaven forbid if a 42 year old gets involved with a 17 y.o. with a fake ID. Game over on so many levels. Hard pass.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time dude. There are better ways to earn a return on time than chasing females literally half your age or more. Heaven forbid if a 42 year old gets involved with a 17 y.o. with a fake ID. Game over on so many levels. Hard pass.
States like Missouri the age of consent is 17. Still I just can't see this working out. Remember James Franco a few years back hit on a 17 year old and everyone called him a creep. And he has a very high SMV due to being famous, having money and almost Chad like. If a famous guy gets bashed for it it will look even worse for your non famous typical guy.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha what a reach. You cant pull it off why hate it old man?? Being done everyday. Hardpass on your negativety

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LucianoM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? Most people think I'm 30 anyway. And no one says a 30 year old can't bag a 21 year old. I did a few times when I was actually 30. haha
Why does every mfer here say they look 10 years younger than they really are? :lol:

You probably look like an average 40 year old. Unless you want to run sugar daddy game id suggest you pack your bags and move.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does every mfer here say they look 10 years younger than they really are? :lol:

You probably look like an average 40 year old. Unless you want to run sugar daddy game id suggest you pack your bags and move.
Same as every mtherfcker thinking they know game here. And what they do and say in their actions says otherwise.
Who is the prize? From day one.
Simps chase.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. I'm not saying people on here don't look young for their age, BUT regardless a 42 year old and 19 year old just doesn't work. Even high SMV movie actors like I mentioned get called a creep for it. If someone like James Franco does, what do you think a typical 40 year old will be called.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Haha what a reach. You cant pull it off why hate it old man?? Being done everyday. Hardpass on your negativety
Considering I'm 38, I guess that's the dif. of an old man. Okay, whatever you say. Listen, I am not hating, I am just saying he's wasting his time. However, if someone wants to waste their time and money on a fruitless endeavor, then so be it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
States like Missouri the age of consent is 17. Still I just can't see this working out. Remember James Franco a few years back hit on a 17 year old and everyone called him a creep. And he has a very high SMV due to being famous, having money and almost Chad like. If a famous guy gets bashed for it it will look even worse for your non famous typical guy.
Aside from a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship, I do not see how this could be possible or probable.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship, I do not see how this could be possible or probable.
Being 42 I can see maybe a 27 year old. Anything under that seems to be very immature and they have even shorter attention spans and will get bored.

Here in Florida I see like 52 and older men with women who're like 30 years old. Not often as it's a very old area I live in but I do see it from time to time. It's easy to see why. Look at Anna Nicole Smith and Katharine McPhee for example. Do you think them two would go for a senior if they were living off social security and having to work part time at the local market to survive?

The grocery store I work part time at we have a number of cute girls, I mean HB7.5 ages 16 to 23. The 18 year old ones and up are NOT dating 40 year old guys. Their boyfriends are around their age ranges.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering I'm 38, I guess that's the dif. of an old man. Okay, whatever you say. Listen, I am not hating, I am just saying he's wasting his time. However, if someone wants to waste their time and money on a fruitless endeavor, then so be it.
Lets agree to disagree. Look I know guys that are late 30s who look 50 and some still look late 20s early 30s. Maybe this one is in the genes.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some say its NoFap.

Right time
Right place
Right time

This. IME it isn't a waste of time if you're going out to enjoy yourself. If younger women happen to be in the same place, talking to them costs next to zero. Any negative response should be laughed off. Most college-aged women can handle conversing with older adults, and they tend to be more mature than their male counterparts at that age. There will also be post-grads in the mix. Bottom line, if you are in a room with attractive women, you talk to them if you want to experience anything at all.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make it an issue and it won't be an issue for them. If they ask how old you are.. say "I'm old enough that the cops won't arrest you for taking me home"