Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most of the good ones are taken?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to vent, but it seems like just about every half way decent chick who is a 6.5 and up and is 25 to 35 is already in a LTR or married.

The million dollar question is, how are these other herbs who aren't any better looking or better educated than us getting these women and not us?

Seems like whenever I think I am getting a positive vibe from a woman she is already married!

Is it all being at the right place at the right time? Better social network?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your education means sh*t when there are plumbers making 90k a year and garbage truck drivers pulling 70k, so forget about that when it comes to women.
Looks are subjective, you may not think he is hot but she does.

Yes your observation is correct, most good wife material women are snatched up by 25. But there are still other women out there up for grabs stop hating on other men, and go find yourself what you are looking for.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to vent, but it seems like just about every half way decent chick who is a 6.5 and up and is 25 to 35 is already in a LTR or married.

The million dollar question is, how are these other herbs who aren't any better looking or better educated than us getting these women and not us?

Seems like whenever I think I am getting a positive vibe from a woman she is already married!

You sound like you desperately want to lock a girl down. The real million dollar question is why? Why settle for one when you can have as many as you like and all the freedoms of a single man?

And what's stopping you from pulling younger girls? The answer is absolutely nothing. Quit trying to think of yourself in terms of what qualifies you. Forget what women think of you, the only thing that matters is what you think of you, the rest falls into place. Believe you lack or believe you have everything you need, either mindset is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain America said it right. Don't look to the woman or her imagined needs, look to yourself and your tastes.

If a girl likes you she'll have sex with you without ever mentioning her boyfriend or husband. If she doesn't like you she'll invent an imaginary boyfriend to throw you off. Take the cue and move straight on.

I had low confidence in my 20s, too. Since then I've found myself identifying traits in women which make them a suitable conquest, traits I was blind to back then. These mostly revolve around her being shy & submissive around me from the moment we first meet. I even had an older mentor figure tell me the same thing would happen back then.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain America said it right. Don't look to the woman or her imagined needs, look to yourself and your tastes.

If a girl likes you she'll have sex with you without ever mentioning her boyfriend or husband. If she doesn't like you she'll invent an imaginary boyfriend to throw you off. Take the cue and move straight on.

I had low confidence in my 20s, too. Since then I've found myself identifying traits in women which make them a suitable conquest, traits I was blind to back then. These mostly revolve around her being shy & submissive around me from the moment we first meet. I even had an older mentor figure tell me the same thing would happen back then.
How old are you now? Are these younger women?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you desperately want to lock a girl down. The real million dollar question is why? Why settle for one when you can have as many as you like and all the freedoms of a single man?
This ain't what every guy wants though. It is a fact though that you have to run through a lot of girls until you find the one you're actually compatible with and maybe, if that is your goal, spend the rest of your life with. Can't be out here trying to wife the first hot ***** you bang.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a stable relationship with a strong bond and shared growth you have to do it in your late 20s with a girl in her early 20, anything after that doesnt have the same strenght and commitment...you both are replacable to the other.

With time and experience women lose their ability to bond and men their ability to withstand the stress and drama women bring, thats why many relationships among late 30s couple seem more like business deal...most of them deep down dont even give a **** about the other cheating since they are basically fvck buddies sharing bills.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you now? Are these younger women?
I'm 31. They can be any reasonable age but women my age and older definitely give off that used-up vibe, like they already spent their best years and have nothing fresh to offer me. I don't like cynical women, prefer the wide-eyed type.

When I was 20, I wanted to have sex with girls in their 30s for their experience. Now it's the opposite and I want to teach younger women.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ain't what every guy wants though. It is a fact though that you have to run through a lot of girls until you find the one you're actually compatible with and maybe, if that is your goal, spend the rest of your life with. Can't be out here trying to wife the first hot ***** you bang.
i understand that he may not want the single life, but my question to him is why? i want to hear his personal reasons, that'll help polarize his intent to me and the mentality behind that intent. it seems to be rooted in lack and i want to confirm or reject my suspicion. he's also saying 'us' as if we all have this issue of not finding quality women, which i find a bit off-putting since it's not true.

in my experience on average i find quality women at more formal events like dance classes and trash on OLD. like others here have mentioned, right place, right time. if he's digging through the trash why is he shocked to find a turd?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31. They can be any reasonable age but women my age and older definitely give off that used-up vibe, like they already spent their best years and have nothing fresh to offer me. I don't like cynical women, prefer the wide-eyed type.

When I was 20, I wanted to have sex with girls in their 30s for their experience. Now it's the opposite and I want to teach younger women.
31 is prime age to pull some early 20s trim. You will find it gets easier with younger women as we age. Younger women will go out with you if you are 10, 15 and sometimes 20 years older. I got a 21 year old when I was 41. I didn't get to sleep with her, but I got something.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There was a boom with fertility drugs you may have missed sometime in 07. Hence why you would see a decline in birth rate now. Just the physiology of it more kids and multiple births. To an eventual decline which we have now %20 decline in birth rate. Be the tortoise in this long race...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And you did things and allowed things which maintained this low view of yourself.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it is true that the decent, well-mannered women are indeed snatched up early.

As you guys know, I've got a great one. She is a widow and has only ever been with her late (of 14 years) husband. After 58 years of digging through the trash heap I completely gave up on finding a woman, and she arrived at my doorstep.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it is true that the decent, well-mannered women are indeed snatched up early.

As you guys know, I've got a great one. She is a widow and has only ever been with her late (of 14 years) husband. After 58 years of digging through the trash heap I completely gave up on finding a woman, and she arrived at my doorstep.
That's my view. Women good for a real relationship are likely in a real relationship of a long term.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my view. Women good for a real relationship are likely in a real relationship of a long term.
So what is it about these females on the dating market 10,15, 20 yrs multi dating trying to find the "right guy"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something like that. Is that really too much to ask?? Someone to go to work, pay the bills, a shoulder to cry on....someone to beat up everyone who's "mean" to her, and who doesn't mind getting locked up for the privilege. That's all they want.
He might get a maintenance dose of sex until she doesn't want to anymore?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife was 19, and I was 34 when we got married. 44 and 19 might be a tougher match to make, for most guys. At 31, the field is still wide open.

I completely identify with that last part.
how did you pull that off