Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most of the good ones are taken?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a late bloomer so I know it’s 100% being at the right place at the right time and social networks.

The taken ones are into you because they are probably in “placeholder” relationships. The guy is a placeholder. He was just someone available from her pool. It doesn’t mean that she went out and fished for the absolute best.

There have been times when I would enter a social network and the women would put me on “queue.” They wait until there is a crack in their relationship, break up with him, and then invite me to be alone with them.

Like a printer that puts printing jobs on queue. The average woman has many printing jobs on queue.

If you are meeting them at the bars/cubs, you are not even on queue. There’s like 10 social circle guys ahead of you.

If you have this type of insider knowledge, you can simply enter a social network, establish some rapport with the women, have them put you on queue, and wait for your turn. There will always be a crack.

90% of Relationships are based on bartering and neediness and therefore, will end eventually. It’s not a matter of if, but when.
Fvck waiting in line