Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More than Once

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have asked for the numbers of a few ladies and they all gave them to me, but what i would learn later is that a couple of them have bf.

What is this all about, i thought that if a girl had a bf she wouldn't give out her number.

One girl with a bf said she would go to the movies or something with me!!! The strange thing is that she has a bf.

What are better ways to find out if she has a bf besides just asking her or saying "so what do you do for fun" because often the girls leave out thier bf in what they like to do.

SO why do girls with bf give out thier numbers, and what can you do to see if a girl has a bf?

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
WErd YO! WTF is up wit that! I DJed this hottie and she gave me her #. But then I asked her out and she was like "i cant go out w/ you I have a bf" If u got a bf y the fvck u gimme your # dumb ***** wasting my time.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thesplat,

I did read the bible, most likly more than you have; before sosuave.com got the new forums i was a different user, however, i couldn't remember my password and made a new account instead.

just asking "do you have a bf?" is just like saying "hey i'm really deserate and insecure, would you possibly find the time in your busy schedule for me?"

so that is why i would like to know if there is a better way, and apperently i'm not the only one!

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
ehm? hack if they had bf(s) or wat so ever.... if she gives u her no. then go ahead n ask her out. if she say she cant cause she got a bf that refusees her to see/date other guys den throw her aside (there is 8million more out there). if the date(s)goes well, every thing goes well, make her ur gf.

here's something i'd thought of.....:

gal: nice meetin u, me phone no. is bla bla bla.....
You: k thanks, n my phone is..... bla bla bla.... wanna have lunch wif me tml?

bla bla bla

why dont u ask ur bf along.........

You get the idea.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are you single?"

That's the best way to find out whether or not a girl has a borefriend. It's precise, simple, and gets straight to the point.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
"Are you single?"

That's the best way to find out whether or not a girl has a borefriend. It's precise, simple, and gets straight to the point.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Ok. but if you don't want to tell her that you are interested, you should ask "What do you do when you have some spare time?"
This sounds like you made a question about her hobbies too but girls usually tell about "hanging out with their boyfriend" same time. :p

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, myself am not a huge fan of asking whether a girl is single or not. I just go for it. If she's got a boyfriend she'll tell me and if she doesn't tell me, it's not really my problem.
The reason why I don't ask is I don't enjoy having my intentions known. I like having the girl wonder if I like them or if I don't. I like getting a girl to think about me, it does wonders when u get a girl to think of you. I wouldn't be giving her anything to think about as far as my intentions go if the first words out of my mouth are "do you have a boyfriend?". I do want her to know\think my intentions are to be more than friends and I accomplish that more so through actions then words.