Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More proof to never listen to a girl

meathead

Don Juan
Reaction score
As if you needed more evidence that what women say is way off, here's just another example, one of many:

I was talking to a female friend of mine about my current relationship, and I said things were going well. This friend then says to me,

"I think you should tell her that you really like her."

Of course we all know that saying something like that would be self-destruction. I didn't explain why I wouldn't say something like that, I just gave my friend a bullsh1t response and she seemed satisfied.

But the point is, don't listen to what females tell you to do, because most of the time (although not all the time), it's the afc way.

------------------
"Women aren't supposed to make sense. If they did, they'd be men."

mathphysguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's make a list of the stupid things women will tell us to do.
One of my friends(female) told me to ask one girl I was dating to be my girlfriend. Unfortunately I did, she said yes and we were together for 3 (afc) years.

------------------
The first step to becoming who you want to become is accepting responsibility for who you are.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a few months ago I was talking to this guy I know whose new wife just separated from him. He was acting like an AFC, writing her a lot and that sort of stuff. Apparently she had some problems which she took out on this guy.

Anyway, this female friend of mine (who's been after me for three years now, even though she's only about a 6 in my eyes) was telling him to write her again. I, however, was urging him not to. After this girl-friend left, I attempted to explain my reasoning. I said that it would be better if he made her miss him, and if she really loved him, she'd get back in touch.

I don't know what he did next, I haven't really talked to him since.

BGMan

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mathphysguy:
Let's make a list of the stupid things women will tell us to do.
alright, I'm bumping this old post with another story of never listening to those female "love doctors" (fld)..

Actually, the last girl of my AFC days. We had met, she had complimented the way I speak, etc.

I tried for weeks to just get myself to talk to her but I couldn't. I asked fld for help and advice..

"Get her some flowers with a nice letter telling her how much you like her and that you'd like to go out with her, and go give it to her!"

THANK THE UNIVERSE I didn't listen to that advice. I just talked to the girl.. Things went well at first but fell down afterwards, but that's not important.. Cause that moment I just grabbed my balls and talked to her was worth it
Oh and I'm so glad I ate that chocolate I wanted to giver her (I just couldn't resist eating it
)

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well back in my totally afc days, I was infatueted with this girl, and my sister told me to just go up to her and say that I love her.Then she said I should ask her will
she go out with me at least once(please)
and posibly be my g/f.

Oh, and mistyc:
Oh and I'm so glad I ate that chocolate I wanted to giver her (I just couldn't resist eating it )

Busted my balls laughing over this.I did the same thing, and am glad because of it.