Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More odd values..

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that read my last post knows that my values are peculiar. However, Icepick's post really cleared things up for me though. Saturday night I got farther with this girl, and was guilt free. I got the bra and everything off, and got to have fun with the twins ;). I probably could've gotten even farther, but it was nearing 2AM and my curfew is 1AM. It didn't help that she lived half an hour away and I was at her house.

The reason I'm posting this, is because I have a new dilemma related to the same girl.

I'm don't know if other guys are like this, but I like my girls to be sweet, innocent, unspoiled and pure. I don't really like "used goods," even if it is hypocritical of me. I was elated to find that this girl is a virgin and had dated so few people.

Something else that made me happy, however AFC (average frustrated chick) of her it might have been, is, well, here's a little story.

When I first met her, she asked me if I smoked or drank. I don't, and neither does she. Now, the second time I talked to her, she says, "I have something I need to tell you before you find out about it or whatever.."

Now, I got a little worried, because usually theres some bad information coming up next. You know, along the lines of, "I'm so ridden with STDs that your eyes probably got ghonnorea when you looked at me." Anyways, I'm respond, "ok shoot."

"About a month ago I was at this party and I drank some whine coolers, I didn't get drunk or anything but I thought I should tell you."

This had me rolling. Anyways, that's just another thing that gave me the snow-white pure image of her.

Today in one of my classes this guy comes up to me, telling me about how he heard she did this and that with some guy a while ago, and how "she isn't as innocent as you thought." Apparantly, three other guys in the class had heard the same thing. All four of them a friends with eachother, and they, more or less, gossip amongst eachother. I'm led to believe that one of them heard something and they told eachother.

They weren't specific at all. All they said is that she was freaky with this guy. Even worse it's making me second guess my impressions of her, "it was pretty easy to get her top off..."

This leads me to my problem. True or not, they have tainted my image of her, and I feel the need to seek the truth. I'm not sure how to do this without coming off as some creepy untrusting douche, but I feel its something I need to do to get this off of my mind.

This problem isn't specific to her, either. Any "experience" my girls have bothers me. I can't think of any logic to back this up. I mean, if a girl has been to third base with other guys, then its just going to be easier for me to get there. And it isn't like I'm as pure as water, either, as I've done/recieved just about everything short of sex.

Thoughts?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
???What the ****?

Shut up poo-head.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BOO!!!

Ok, well, your train of thought is very flawed. Understand that by the time women are 17, just about all of the good looking ones have had sex or at leased given head. Period. And by holding a girl's sexual experiences against her you are blaming her for acting on instincts she and every other woman is born with.

Also, very few people in america DONT DRINK OR SMOKE. Now, smoking is something NOBODY should do, but drinking doesn't hurt ya @ all. Why you would hold that against someone is simply foolish.

*SIDE NOTE - don't ever listen to people who talk about women. They never know what they are talking about/the truth. Trust your gut, trust your mother, trust your best friend, THATS IT.

Anyhoo, back the the main subject. You need to understand that weather shes a vergin, weather she drinks, that doesn't make a woman pure. Pure comes from her mental state. And so its unfair to look @ anything but.

Also, do not even listen to those kids, YOU, HER, YOUR BEST FRIEND, and possibly your parents are the only ppl who matter in the equation.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REDblue is on the money. You won't find a girl who is 'pure' by your standards as you get older, unless you find a nun. As you get older and the girl still hasn't done anything then maybe there is a good reason? You are limiting yourself greatly by not going for girls who have had other partners, fact of life will be when you get to your 20s you'll probably be pretty lonely if you want a girl who hasn't been with another guy, or you'll just end up having the girl no one else wanted because of some major flaw with her.

You are too young my friend to be putting so much emphasis on this stuff, when you are young you accomplish the most of your learning, so why not accomplish some learning when it comes to girls! Don't limit yourself to a select few girls who won't help you learn much about girls (becuase they are inexperienced with guys), broaden your horizons and accept and try for other girls to help you on your way to becoming succesful with women. Since you seem concerned about STDs, don't sweat over it, you don't wanna be thinking about that everytime you are with a girl. Take the precautions when it comes to that and I think everyone knows what kinds of girls to stay away from if you wanna stay healthy:) Anyways I guess the message is to let loose, don't take such things so seriously, you only have one life and the restrictions you are placing on yourself aren't helping you to live it to the fullest.